Lodi Teacher Accused Of Sex With Form...

Lodi Teacher Accused Of Sex With Former Student

There are 3 comments on the Cbs5.com story from Aug 4, 2009, titled Lodi Teacher Accused Of Sex With Former Student. In it, Cbs5.com reports that:

Share + Aug 1, 2009 10:03 am US/Pacific LODI A 35-year-old Lodi High School teacher has been arrested on charges of having sex with a former student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs5.com.

Concerned parent

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2009
I have a daughter and if something like that happened to her I would be devistated and expect the man accused to be charged and never give him the chance to teach again.
student

United States

#2 Apr 15, 2011
Where were all the hot teachers having sex when I went to school I would have loved to have sex with my teacher I would have gotten a good grade in math.
Dennis

Livingston, NJ

#3 Apr 19, 2011
Sexual abuse is a problem and people need to recognize this. Children and teens and adults need to think about past or early sexual experiences and why they would think it is Ok to have sex with a teacher. It is never Ok. It is a boundary problem. People with boundaries issues must never be trusted. They will either abuse you, or your child or allow someone else to abuse your child or they are victims of abusers too. Having sex with a teacher is not about being cool or liberal. It is about not knowing wrong from right or what is normal and disturbed behaviour. Teachers who have sex with their students are sexual predators or perps and should be in prison. They committed a crime and violated everyone's trust. The perps will blame the victim and beware of anyone who defends the perps and bashes the victim! It doesnt matter what you wear. Babies wear diapers and they are raped too. Rapist rape babies and elderly people, teens and adults, male or female. Rapists rape everyone not just "pretty girls in short dresses." Perps are very good at fooling people into trusting them. The only one to blame is the rapist whether they are teachers, fathers, priest, mothers, etc. They should be inprisoned and suffer the consequences for their actions; even if forgiven. Forgiveness has nothing to do with getting away with it. No one should get away with hurting another person. Rapists will rape over and over again. By the time they die they would have raped at least 500 victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lodi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If anyone owns a 2-family in hasbrouck heights ... 22 hr tellall234 1
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) Jan 5 Moved 914
News There's some valuable pennies out there (Feb '07) Jan 5 Mattheew 123
News Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) Dec '16 the shore 68
News Jersey neighbors offer Muslims support against ... Nov '16 REAL_TEXAN 5
Landlord not returning Security Deposit Nov '16 eddi3johns 1
Review: Tirepool LLC (May '14) Oct '16 Fran 17

Lodi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lodi Mortgages