World Access Marketing Announces New Industry Expansion

There are 2 comments on the Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story from Feb 17, 2008, titled World Access Marketing Announces New Industry Expansion. In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

“World Access Marketing has set a national precedent in the realm of sports advertising and marketing. There is no doubt they will set the standard in any other division they set their sights on.”

World Access Marketing, a pioneer in the sports advertising industry, has just announced its expansion into 3 other leading industries; entertainment, leads generation, and hospitality. via Press Release News From 24-7 Press Re...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

zoey

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2008
I went to an interview today... I am finding lots of negative feedback about thsi company. Are they true?
Mariah Anderson NJ

Newark, NJ

#2 May 5, 2008
I found this company on careerbilder.com and i posted my resume, they called me right away and invited me for a second "interview" which was spending a whole day outside in the sun paying you only they cheapiest lunch and at the end on the day they tell you what they will pay you. after you spent your time just walking around asking everybody the same stupid question.
Is nonesence company, dont even apply

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lodi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff 14 hr Bruh 1
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) Thu moved 874
Resignation of Long Memorial Elementary Principal May 5 MiaRaven 1
News Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) May 1 moved 60
Lodi Mayor & Council elections...... Apr 30 SixthSeal 1
News Elmwood Park cops charge three with heroin offe... Apr 30 Duh 2
Review: International Portrait Studios (Sep '08) Apr 28 loretta 53
More from around the web

Lodi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]