Is a 'Sopranos' movie in the works?

Mar 7, 2008 Read more: www.9news.com 14

Hold the poles! Is a Sopranos movie in the works? The real-life manager of the strip club that fronted for the Bada Bing on HBO's "The Sopranos" thinks there might be.

Read more

“Liberals = Hippies”

Since: Dec 06

Ashiharacho, Japan

#1 Mar 7, 2008
Sounds like busisness is dying off at Satin Dolls now that the series has ended and the owner wanted some free publicity. This article says he's going to remodel after the summer. Is this guy to cheap to buy an AD in the paper that says "Only 6 months left to see the Bada Bing as it appeared in The Sopranos-Renovations coming in Fall"
hotbb

Beijing, China

#3 Mar 9, 2008
Google "Freedom's Enemies, Barack Hussein Obama"
This is an vast, on-going file on Obama from his African ancestors to the present time.
Written by a reputable author, accurate and witty.
this news just appear on casualloving.com ...seems more people care about it...

“Around Here Some Where !”

Since: Sep 07

wva, make it ,they take it $$$

#4 Mar 9, 2008
Hope to think so,I enjoyed the series very much.
JimmyJ

Lawrenceburg, IN

#5 Mar 9, 2008
say hello, to my little friend.

Since: Nov 07

New York

#6 Mar 10, 2008
Hey,, Why so many people keeps saying they saw you before on a celebrity and millioniare dating site like " wealthydater. com". Is that true?

Since: Jan 08

Saint Albans, VT

#7 Mar 15, 2008
They better make a movie, becuase when i saw the last episode to the season six part II i was pissed. How can you end a series running that long like that. Made me feel like all the seasons i have bought and enjoyed were put to waste.
dermot sweeney

Dublin, Ireland

#8 Apr 9, 2008
Mr Sparkle wrote:
Sounds like busisness is dying off at Satin Dolls now that the series has ended and the owner wanted some free publicity. This article says he's going to remodel after the summer. Is this guy to cheap to buy an AD in the paper that says "Only 6 months left to see the Bada Bing as it appeared in The Sopranos-Renovations coming in Fall"
I really doubt if a Sopranos movie is in the pipeline.Much as I would love it to run and run the beautiful ending of the series should be respected and left as it is-classic.
dermot sweeney

Dublin, Ireland

#9 Apr 9, 2008
At first I was sure Tony had been whacked but apparently not,according to David Chase.That's fine by me and I think the finale is beautiful but I have to take issue with Mr.Chase when he says he didn't mess with the viewers and wasn't being nasty.Surely he deliberately had the "Man in Members Only jacket" dressed like that to refer back to Series 6 episode 1 where we see Eugene in said jacket whack a guy in a diner and Tony himself gets shot.The name of that episode? "Members Only".

Since: Jan 08

Saint Albans, VT

#10 Apr 9, 2008
dermot sweeney wrote:
<quoted text>
I really doubt if a Sopranos movie is in the pipeline.Much as I would love it to run and run the beautiful ending of the series should be respected and left as it is-classic.
man shut up you dont know what the f your talking about...

Since: Apr 08

Dublin, Ireland

#11 Apr 10, 2008
What do you know about a Sopranos movie? Is David Chase involved? Because if he isn't then it can't be taken seriously.By the way how old are you? Just because you have a two-inch penis you should still have a bit of manners and respect other people's opinion.
dermot sweeney

Dublin, Ireland

#12 Apr 10, 2008
What do you know about a Sopranos movie? Is David Chase involved? Because if not it can't be taken seriously.By they way how old are you? Just because you have only a two-inch penis you should still have a bit of manners and respect other people's opinion.
dermot sweeney

Dublin, Ireland

#13 Apr 10, 2008
This goes out to Wacky420.F you and your xbox360 you f**kin' child!The ending of the Sopranos was superb.Unlike you spoiled spoon-fed American idiots the rest of the world have a sense of reality.Some times crime DOES pay.Life isn't always like some hollywood James Cagney movie where the bad guy dies and America can sleep safely in bed at night.Tony's life goes on but we don't get to see it-just like in real life people we have known move out of our lives and go on their journey as Tony himself says to Dr.Melfi about his mother.The Sopranos was meant for adults and not school-boy c**k fiddlers like you so go back to your Nintendo and shut the f**k up 'til you learn how to behave.

“Liberals = Hippies”

Since: Dec 06

Osaka, Japan

#14 Apr 10, 2008
dermot sweeney wrote:
This goes out to Wacky420.F you and your xbox360 you f**kin' child!The ending of the Sopranos was superb.Unlike you spoiled spoon-fed American idiots the rest of the world have a sense of reality.Some times crime DOES pay.Life isn't always like some hollywood James Cagney movie where the bad guy dies and America can sleep safely in bed at night.Tony's life goes on but we don't get to see it-just like in real life people we have known move out of our lives and go on their journey as Tony himself says to Dr.Melfi about his mother.The Sopranos was meant for adults and not school-boy c**k fiddlers like you so go back to your Nintendo and shut the f**k up 'til you learn how to behave.
Yeah Wacky 420! You should listen to this guy. Your and American don't you have a sense of reality? Listen to the guy from Ireland who says "Tony's life goes on but we don't get to see it-just like in real life people we have known move out of our lives and go on their journey as Tony himself says to Dr.Melfi about his mother"
That's reality don't you get it dumb butt? Tony and Dr. Melfi and Tony's relationship with his mother!! That's real life. Man Whacky you missed the boat (or spaceship ) on that one. And further more. ".The Sopranos was meant for adults and not school-boy c**k fiddlers like you "
Adults Whacky, like the people that believe Tony's issue with his mother that he disscusses are real life situations. Do I have to remind you that life isn't a James Cagney film.

Man dude from Ireland you are a nut job.
dermot sweeney

Dublin, Ireland

#15 Apr 10, 2008
This is for Mr.Spunkle or whatever he calls himself.I was simply trying to point out that the Sopranos was a different type of show from the usual rubbish that is churned out by the networks.The ending was in keeping with the spirit of the show.Remember the Russian in the forest? He never showed up again.So what? Other story-lines petered out as well.I'm just saying that like real life everything isn't neatly tied up in a package the way conventional shows are done.The Sopranos broke a few rules like all innovators.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lodi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: International Portrait Studios (Sep '08) Apr 9 Randie 52
News Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) Apr 3 ed 59
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) Mar 21 moved 873
THE BOOK "Men Without Redemption" (Dec '07) Mar '15 wooohoooo 11
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Hackensack, NJ (May '12) Mar '15 danicuba 4
Who is CJ Romeo Nov '14 Britbee 2
Lodi Politians are so good.... (Oct '14) Oct '14 SixthSeal 1
More from around the web

Lodi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE