Police Crack Down On Lodi Gang Activity

Full story: CBS 13

LODI, Calif. Gang fights, gunshots and graffiti. It's part of life in parts of Lodi where there have been hundreds of gang-related incidents in the past few years.
Comments
21 - 40 of 42 Comments Last updated May 31, 2014
Sher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

essayjay wrote:
So, we have an article about cleaning up gangbangers In Lod and then in response we have semi-literate gang bangging wannabes making ignorant threats against each other. Yeah that makes sense. Too bad the police can't track these people down and jolt them into reality.
lol i completely agree with you.
Sher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

i couldnt agree more. Hopefully one day ,they will look back at what they have said, and realize how ignorant they sound.
LODI XIV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

Judged:

.$outh CeNtral Lodi coNtrola:: $Krew the p$l aNd the ea$t $ide..Norte GaNg

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

good
whoride1smoka

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

the foos that chill at vine and garfield are gayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!haha
OOO

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judged:

You are only in a gang to feel strong. To avert your attention from yourself, to a more "important" cause. The fact is, you are weak, you are expendable, and you mean nothing to no one. It's a business, you are just a little worker. You die? You get replaced. No matter what anyone has ever told you, you are nothing. You will be nothing as long as you're in a gang, for you have no strength of your own. You can't stand as a man, you need a group, because you WILL fail on your own. I find it humorous that you think you're relevant to this world. You're not. You're nothing. You're a blip on the radar, nothing more. You don't even deserve the right to call yourself a gangster, hence why you spell it "Gangsta". The gangsters of yesterday would laugh at you guys now. You're sloppy, unclean, and unorganized. You won't fix it either, because above all, you're lazy. You're scared little children who has strength in numbers. I can see your threat being easily exterminated. They are just waiting to break off a piece. If you're worried about who "they" are, perhaps you should consider a lifestyle change.
Larryd

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Lodi is beautiful said the blind man...
licciardi209

Copperopolis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

How do I file an infernal affairs on Lodi pd. They have treated me horribly bullied:(

There are real issues at hand like these gang bangers and robin fools. The police have not had a hand on issues. Why are our authorities so undirected to treat public so bad. Clean it up Lodi.
litnik26

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Wtf?!? Real gangsters don't blog!!! Fuckin' retards! If you so gangster shouldn't you be out in streets? The sad is that all of you are young and immature, and you won't realize how stupid all this gang bullshit is til your lying on the curb taking your last breath after being shot by a rival gang. Or til you get tired of prison politics and "drop out" and end up on the same curb at the hand of one your "homeboys". Know that that's what will happen when you decide to grow up, when you decide that you should be there for your children. Your own homeboy will smile in your face, and shoot you in the back.
pr1xc3ss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

Judged:

Man yall who dnt live in lodi shouldnt even say shit.... U dnt noe how it goes down in the streets......

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

i havent been back home to Lodi in awhile has it really gotten that back i remember my SR, year on HS and 2 of my friends where killed in a gang shooting.
lodi209

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Sick of stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even bang but if your going to speak on it you should have some common sense. If your all about the south take your ass to LA where you belong or take your ass back to Mexico. Nobody needs your stupidity here. South this South that Then why do you live out here? Go away with the rest of your scummy kind you low life. I bet all you do is start fights with women and small children that's what Surenos are famous for. Cowards!! I bet your balls haven't even dropped yet Stop internet banging and get a life
haha the truth is your probably a predator that likes the kids surenos (real ones) have code its no hurting kids or women that are innocent and in prison they are not allowed with the regular population because they'll kill you sick fu*ks and for you to say go back to mexico why don't you go back to Europe and then I can enjoy California my land not yours learn your facts and as for this the nortenos don't have there own secure land surenos own l.a and there is no red there unless its bloods but up in nor cal surenos are here too
Kalid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Da Nortomatoes worship Myates.....
SOUTH SIDE LODI 14

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

eastside Lodi VMS 13 wrote:
east side Lodi is not runned by Sxortenos its actually owned by surenos but there is a border line in between east lodi and south east lodi,we own the most gang related park in Lodi,HALE PARK Sxortenos r 2 scared to come thruogh our part of town
foo I back up puro Norte n I pass through there whenever n hella centrals are always going through there just to start shit , but he's rite that's there territory they split the east with poor siders . n it ain't the only fucked up part of Lodi look at central n south side Lodi -.-
SOUTH SIDE LODI 14

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Man I walk through the east all the time n I'm a northsider:: . It ain't ass big n bad as all you people say.shit don't forget south central Lodi and south side Lodi . I'm just saying man Lodi looks all innocent but it's actually been like Stockton fer a while. Pero fuk the east hella calm n fo you Sirenia up there y'all are trippin I know nortes who LIVE in the east side shit foos from BPN NSL SCL SSl n WXB tambien
oldtimer

West Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

welp i can see things havent changed much since i lived in san juaquine (cant spell lol) county over 35 years ago. looks like the traditions keep gettin passed on down. yep glory days
POBR3RO

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Bustas out here dont do nada only when there tweaked out or deep cuz when they get caught slippin they run like deers haha
.Poor Side Locos:.
POBR3RO

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

SOUTH SIDE LODI 14 wrote:
Man I walk through the east all the time n I'm a northsider::. It ain't ass big n bad as all you people say.shit don't forget south central Lodi and south side Lodi . I'm just saying man Lodi looks all innocent but it's actually been like Stockton fer a while. Pero fuk the east hella calm n fo you Sirenia up there y'all are trippin I know nortes who LIVE in the east side shit foos from BPN NSL SCL SSl n WXB tambien
No You Don't and if they live in the eastside why dont they do anything?
POBR3RO

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

LODI XIV wrote:
.$outh CeNtral Lodi coNtrola::$Krew the p$l aNd the ea$t $ide..Norte GaNg
wangster
Carlos

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

joester wrote:
It's about damn time! Eastside of Lodi is almost like East Oakland in terms of crime.
Who wudda thunk it?!
Before becoming familiar with Lodi, I had heard Lodi was a lily white smalltown.
But in actuality, east Lodi is full of mexicans and wannabe gangbangers.
if i were you ill shut up because you dont know nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lodi Discussions

Search the Lodi Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 200,351
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Ban Central Station 4,889
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon snodder 2,252
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sun Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Facts facts 15,927
Review: Robinson Taekwondo (Jan '13) Jul 22 Zak9643 6
offthehouse counseling Jul 13 waterboysandler 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lodi Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lodi People Search