Police Crack Down On Lodi Gang Activity

Police Crack Down On Lodi Gang Activity

There are 54 comments on the CBS 13 story from Jun 9, 2006, titled Police Crack Down On Lodi Gang Activity. In it, CBS 13 reports that:

LODI, Calif. Gang fights, gunshots and graffiti. It's part of life in parts of Lodi where there have been hundreds of gang-related incidents in the past few years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 13.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
joester

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2006
It's about damn time! Eastside of Lodi is almost like East Oakland in terms of crime.

Who wudda thunk it?!

Before becoming familiar with Lodi, I had heard Lodi was a lily white smalltown.
But in actuality, east Lodi is full of mexicans and wannabe gangbangers.
Monica

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2006
i think we should defenetly do something bout east lodi i think its getting worse every year, more and more youngster that live in this area look up to these gang bangers and become so involved with them in a very young age.
lil dreamer

Isleton, CA

#3 Apr 11, 2007
I think wwe should get rid of the northsiders cause then all they do get all beat up by the SURENOS and get stab
SHEDEVL

United States

#4 Apr 20, 2007
lil dreamer wrote:
I think wwe should get rid of the northsiders cause then all they do get all beat up by the SURENOS and get stab
DREAM ON LIL'DREAMER!
SHEDEVL

United States

#5 Apr 20, 2007
DREAM ON LIL DREAMER! NORTHSIDE!
XIV-VARRIO GHOST TOWN

Placerville, CA

#6 Apr 26, 2007
NEED 2 GET RID OF ALL DEZE $EWERATS IN MY LAND DIZ AINT DA $OUTH DIZ NORTHSIDE
essayjay

Manteca, CA

#9 May 31, 2007
So, we have an article about cleaning up gangbangers In Lod and then in response we have semi-literate gang bangging wannabes making ignorant threats against each other. Yeah that makes sense. Too bad the police can't track these people down and jolt them into reality.
bear

Walnut Grove, CA

#10 Jun 7, 2007
please com to sacramento we sum real gangstas
JACK

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#11 Jun 7, 2007
Lodi police Dept. and the D.A. office are the real cowards and crooks in Lodi. The gang bangers are just another element of the stupidity. Lodi is a place to steer clear of. The official slogan of Lodi should read: "WELCOME TO LODI _ CALIFORNIA'S ARMPIT"
LODI209

Santa Barbara, CA

#12 Oct 9, 2007
all tha bitches talikin shit that aint from LODI.. SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DONT LIVE IN MY TOWN SO YOU DONT HAVE ANY INPUT IN THIS SITUATION, IT DOESNT CONCERN YOU BITCHES
eastside Lodi VMS 13

United States

#16 Feb 4, 2009
east side Lodi is not runned by Sxortenos its actually owned by surenos but there is a border line in between east lodi and south east lodi,we own the most gang related park in Lodi,HALE PARK Sxortenos r 2 scared to come thruogh our part of town
Sick of stupid people

Sacramento, CA

#19 Jul 19, 2009
eastside Lodi VMS 13 wrote:
east side Lodi is not runned by Sxortenos its actually owned by surenos but there is a border line in between east lodi and south east lodi,we own the most gang related park in Lodi,HALE PARK Sxortenos r 2 scared to come thruogh our part of town
I don't even bang but if your going to speak on it you should have some common sense. If your all about the south take your ass to LA where you belong or take your ass back to Mexico. Nobody needs your stupidity here. South this South that Then why do you live out here? Go away with the rest of your scummy kind you low life. I bet all you do is start fights with women and small children that's what Surenos are famous for. Cowards!! I bet your balls haven't even dropped yet Stop internet banging and get a life

Since: Jul 09

Lodi, CA

#20 Jul 27, 2009
Why do people keep making your self look like idiots its allready bad enough how white people in lodi look down on mexican americans instead of gang banging go to school and learn somthing learn a trade do somthing positive to help your community.
POOR SIDE LOCOS

United States

#21 Aug 12, 2009
3AST S1D3 LOD1 IS TH3 B3ST PLAC3 I'V3 3V3R LIV3D In, YOU FOO'S DOn'T KnOW SHIT, IF YOU W3R3 L1K3 US YOU WOULD B3 PROBABLY DOInG TH3 SAM3, OR 3V3n WORST. SO STOP TALKInG SHIT, YOU THInK YOU KnOW ALOT ABOUT US, BUT YOU KnOW WHAT, YOU DOnT!!!
SUR 13 CHAVALA EASTSIDE

Isleton, CA

#22 Sep 8, 2009
YOU CHAVALAS DONT KNOW SHIT ITS ALL ABOUT THE EASTSIDE ALL THESE CHAVALAS ARE SCARED TO GO TO THE EASTSIDE.AN IF YOU HAVE SM TO SAY BOUT THE EASTSIDE COME DOWN TO THE EASTSIDE.
Babyjoker213

Stockton, CA

#23 Dec 11, 2009
lil dreamer wrote:
hell ya they aint anything who know i know a lot of LA gangests that scare pople that dnt do wat the told hahahahahaha let them be..BPS
Babyjoker213

Stockton, CA

#24 Dec 11, 2009
busters chap BPS VMS PSL run lodi just a CALI thang to bang
bayjoker213

Stockton, CA

#25 Dec 14, 2009
i hate nor busters haha the should hide
embarrased mexican

Placerville, CA

#26 Dec 17, 2009
Its not your mamas or your dads fault you are into gangs. When your 40 you will find your self sleeping on your parents couch cause you cant support yourself because life has passed you by....you have 3 babys by 2 different mamas, you owe child support and you get around in your baby mamas car, trying to have your tattoos removed from your arms, have a felony, and live in regret for the next 40 years. Your the only 80 year old on your block who still stands in check cashing to buy a 40 oz. Probably never take a vacation outside of California. Wake up! Make something of yourself before its too late.
white east sider

Lodi, CA

#27 May 7, 2010
well, it is 2010 and BS is still happening! I do live in lodi and on the east side of the tracks. I see Joseph Serna Jr charter school out my window and i hear all the BS that happens around here.

The summer time is the worst. lots of tagging on the fences, street signs and even building & houses. Gun shots ring out in the night... tires squealing and music blasting... cars getting jacked right out in front of your house parked under a street lamp!

The cops do a fair job to be honest, but we need real under cover work here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lodi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best pizza in Lodi Jun 6 wheres that 2
News California High School Football - Woodlake beat... (Apr '06) May '16 Woodkuck 12
Diego Rojas (Apr '12) May '16 Her 5
News This 1953 Ford F-100 Started With A Teenage Kid... May '16 KreJaMillyLaVonn 3
News Tiny kitten rescued from conveyer belt at recyc... (Dec '15) Apr '16 Old Faithful 5
News Caltrans Liter Day Totals For San Joaquin County Apr '16 Julie Ann 1
News Body Found on Electrical Lines in Lockeford Apr '16 mike 1

Lodi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lodi Mortgages