LodiCA

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2011
Anyone know this guy? He's a murderer that got away with killing two kids. One he shot 18 times, the other he shot 22 times. He lives in our small town and the citizens need to know they have a mentally deranged psychopath living next to them.
welll

Wichita, KS

#2 Sep 17, 2011
to see a picture go to google:
type in the words Edmund Wallick and facebook

his is the first picture
BBB

United States

#3 Sep 17, 2011
There was an Edmund "Eddie" Wallick who lived in Independence, Kansas, in the early 1980's. This particular Wallick, shot and killed two local Independence, Kansas, boys after getting them poisonously drunk. When Wallick wanted to rob the local auto parts store close to the residence on north Penn Ave., and Ivan Garman and Chuck Holeman didn't want to do it Wallick shot and killed both of them. Yes, if this is the same Eddie Wallick, then it is very wise to keep an eye on him.
Mullethead

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Sep 18, 2011
LodiCA wrote:
Anyone know this guy? He's a murderer that got away with killing two kids. One he shot 18 times, the other he shot 22 times. He lives in our small town and the citizens need to know they have a mentally deranged psychopath living next to them.
The newspaper article from 1982 says Ivan Garman was shot 7 times and Chuck Holeman 4 times.

http://www.fultonhistory.com/Process%20small/...
Lodi CA

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2011
BBB wrote:
There was an Edmund "Eddie" Wallick who lived in Independence, Kansas, in the early 1980's. This particular Wallick, shot and killed two local Independence, Kansas, boys after getting them poisonously drunk. When Wallick wanted to rob the local auto parts store close to the residence on north Penn Ave., and Ivan Garman and Chuck Holeman didn't want to do it Wallick shot and killed both of them. Yes, if this is the same Eddie Wallick, then it is very wise to keep an eye on him.
Yes this is the same guy.
Observer

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2011
Mullethead wrote:
<quoted text>
The newspaper article from 1982 says Ivan Garman was shot 7 times and Chuck Holeman 4 times.
http://www.fultonhistory.com/Process%20small/...
Does it matter how many times he shot each of them? The result was the same.
Mullethead

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>Does it matter how many times he shot each of them? The result was the same.
Yes, I don't like people exaggerating the facts. It matters.
Lakeland, FL

#9 Oct 4, 2013
Ivan was my uncle. He (and his friend) was murdered 12 years before I was born. Eddie only got a slap on the wrist, and from my research, was even allowed to serve in the Army. I guess they knew he would kill without mercy for them. I think he is in San Francisco now, both of his kids already outgrown the two he killed.
uncle ivan

Tampa, FL

#10 Apr 14, 2015
Karma wrote:
Ivan was my uncle. He (and his friend) was murdered 12 years before I was born. Eddie only got a slap on the wrist, and from my research, was even allowed to serve in the Army. I guess they knew he would kill without mercy for them. I think he is in San Francisco now, both of his kids already outgrown the two he killed.
My uncle too. It's hard to believe the hand of someone else killed him and our chance to get to know him
Rhonda

Kansas City, MO

#11 Sep 5, 2016
LodiCA wrote:
Yes, I have know him all of my life. The number of times both
Of the boys were shot are in correct but they were shot
Multiple times. Can I ask where it is that you live?
He's not been allowed in Montgomery county since it
Happened.
Rhonda

Kansas City, MO

#12 Sep 5, 2016
Karma wrote:
I know that he was allowed to get his colleague degree in
Medicine as a RN after his crime was expunged. They sent
Him to the state hospital for the criminally insane in Kansas, until he was released at 18 years of age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lodi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homeless in lockeford (May '15) May 20 Brent S 19
News Man found shot near Balch Park identified (Aug '07) May 20 Honey 67
Do We Need A New Judge In Amador County May 15 Brent S 2
Lodi Wine & Food Festival Mar '18 howefortunate 1
News Women's March attracts enthusiastic crowd Feb '18 OhHummm 12
News Court Holds Federal Law Preempts California Reg... Dec '17 Solarman 1
Woodlake tweaker hoes (Oct '17) Oct '17 Mrr564 1

Lodi Jobs

Personal Finance

Lodi Mortgages