Murder count refiled

Accused murderer Robert T. Osborne is back in Ford County Jail. A grand jury convened last Friday returned a second first-degree murder indictment against Osborne, charging him with the Oct. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guess who

United States

#22 Sep 2, 2007
Merideth wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO If you knew her or the situation so well then why didnt you know she had a nosebleed that night??? HUH??
Nosebleed???? Get your facts straight.
Cindy Melchi

Louisville, KY

#23 Sep 6, 2007
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I do know... Danyelle was a very good mom, as for Rob he is a worthless dad and he will get his some day. God never lets then guily go unpunished.
Who is this? Is this Becky?
Cindy Melchi

Louisville, KY

#24 Sep 6, 2007
I did know that Bastard. He is my daughter bio-logical dad. BUT never was he a father to my daughter. He was barley one to his own children. The justice system is messed up. They let him walk free after killing his wife, and then gave those poor little girls to him just 2 months ago. So sad. God will not leave him un punished. He will goto hell!
need answers

Mason, OH

#25 Dec 7, 2009
I know the girl that Rob is dating right now, and I'm scared for her. I'm hoping someone can give me some info on what happened. Email me at javajane1@hotmail.com.
need answers

Mason, OH

#26 Dec 7, 2009
Illinois wrote:
I agree w/ Macon Georgia! Being the Host of the Halloween Party they attended, and knowing Mr. Osborne, he is guilty as hell! So why was Robert at the crime scene that night? How else would he get her blood on his shoe? DNA does not lie. They have the right man. I know I'll be praying for a Guilty verdict! Her boyfriend has a tight Alibi, he was clocked in at work during those hours.
Danyelle loved her kids. She wouldn't have left them ALONE.
Can you contact me at javajane1@hotmail.com? I am desperate for info on this case. My friend is currently dating Mr. Osborne, and I am terrified for her.
needs help

Springfield, OH

#27 Nov 9, 2010
I would like to get any info i can on this case. Someone very close to me now lives with mr. osborne and I fear for this person's well being on a daily basis. Please help me!
confused

Centerburg, OH

#28 Dec 8, 2010
needs help wrote:
I would like to get any info i can on this case. Someone very close to me now lives with mr. osborne and I fear for this person's well being on a daily basis. Please help me!
if you are really concerned then why dont you talk to her about it i am sure she has questioned him about it and he has provided any information that he can to her
needs help

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Dec 29, 2010
confused wrote:
<quoted text>if you are really concerned then why dont you talk to her about it i am sure she has questioned him about it and he has provided any information that he can to her
She has made her own bed, she can lie in it if that is what she wants. It is her little boy that I am mainly concerned about. He has no choice but to be there and it isn't right for him.
Has answers may be able

Goshen, IN

#30 Feb 5, 2011
I have tried to contact you at Javajane1@hotmail.com....I keep receiving the email back. Is there another email i can contact you at?
Has answers may be able

Goshen, IN

#31 Feb 5, 2011
I have tried contacting you at the email provided...javajane1@hotmail.c om?? It will not let me send you an email! Is there another way to contact you?
tevyn

Sidney, OH

#32 May 13, 2011
yeah my dad killed his wife if that affends you I DON'T CARE just leave me and my sisters out of the court case and LEAVE US ALONE
MKB

Champaign, IL

#33 May 15, 2011
I'm so sorry Tevyn, for you and your sisters. I wish you peace and happiness as you go through life!
AMD

Piqua, OH

#34 Oct 21, 2011
Im not on here to bash rob but tevyn is my son and i love him for speaking his mind i have not said or told him anything about this case. he is 14 and can read for himself.
i know alot of u think rob is innocent but for me and my family we feel different. i dont care if i offend anyone on here that bastard assulted me and made my life a living hell so until you have lived with him you never know what he can do. he has never been faithful to anyone. he doesnt know how to be.
as for danyelle she was a great mom and i trusted her with my son and i know someone else who trusted her with her daughter. she would do anything for her and his kids so people saying she was a bad mom your full of shit.
not only was she takin away from her four girls she had two step children that loved her and miss her. he took her away from all of her children all six of them.
one day he will pay for what he did to her and these children.
DANYELLE MAY YOU REST IN PEACE!!!
Danger_Close

Kingsport, TN

#35 Nov 28, 2011
They are all sinners may they all rot in Hell. Live in sin, die in sin, lose your spiritual soul because of sin. A sad commentary of our time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr what a loser 4,017
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr NevadaBob 1,918
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr KiMerde 49,788
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug '14 nono 6,593
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Chicagobunny 528
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 rdarbin 641
•••
•••
Loda Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Loda Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••