Murder count refiled

Murder count refiled

There are 34 comments on the The Pantagraph story from Mar 28, 2006, titled Murder count refiled. In it, The Pantagraph reports that:

Accused murderer Robert T. Osborne is back in Ford County Jail. A grand jury convened last Friday returned a second first-degree murder indictment against Osborne, charging him with the Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Pantagraph.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tiffany

Sidney, OH

#1 Apr 1, 2006
He's INNOCENT!!!
Linda Harris

AOL

#2 Apr 7, 2006
Mr. Lee should be looking for the real killer instead of wasting tax payer's money. DNA tell's all.
Tiffany

Sidney, OH

#3 May 5, 2006
This whole case has went on long enough. Let the innocent get on with his life and find the real murderer
MLP

Macon, GA

#4 May 9, 2006
Whatever! Robert Osborne is guilty as sin, and everybody knows it! He was lucky to walk away the first time on due to insufficient evidence, but not this time... GOOD!! Let him pay for taking the life of his children's mother!
Tiffany

Sidney, OH

#5 May 17, 2006
Do you not know what happened that night? Simple case of messing with the wrong people....His wife had left his kids by themselves to go out with her boyfriend.
Why arent the police questioning him? Because he's a witness for the prosecution. Pretty sad that these kids are gonna lose both parents because of the prosecution won't go after the RIGHT person.
Illinois

Monticello, IL

#6 May 17, 2006
I agree w/ Macon Georgia! Being the Host of the Halloween Party they attended, and knowing Mr. Osborne, he is guilty as hell! So why was Robert at the crime scene that night? How else would he get her blood on his shoe? DNA does not lie. They have the right man. I know I'll be praying for a Guilty verdict! Her boyfriend has a tight Alibi, he was clocked in at work during those hours.

Danyelle loved her kids. She wouldn't have left them ALONE.
No Fool

Monticello, IL

#7 May 17, 2006
It doesnt take a fool to know he did it. I mean he was fighting with his wife, she was about to leave him, and then she gets killed. Nit just killed, but a hateful death. And do studies, most times in these cases it is usually by somenody the victim knew (usually the husband or lover).

I mean, I am sorry for those who love Rob, but I mean WAKE UP.
MKC

Monticello, IL

#8 May 19, 2006
God a murdered walked free today!!! I don't care if a jury found him NOT GUILTY, doesn't mean he didn't do it! This is an outrage! Them poor kids. God will punish him!
withheld

Sidney, OH

#9 May 20, 2006
Ok, everyone's so convinced he did it. As his sister-in-law, I think i'd know him pretty well. Why would he kill her for cheating this time? It's not like she hadnt in the past. Why kill this time and not any of the other times she did it. You can't assume he did it because she was about to leave him; she's left him before.
Ann D

Piedmont, SC

#10 May 20, 2006
He Cheated on her you dip. Where have you been? What about the countless times he did it to her. She had a right to find someone worthy of her and when she did find someone he killed her.
Mindy

Monticello, IL

#11 May 20, 2006
I agree with you Ann....he was with my sister and failed to tell her he was married. He cheated so many countless times!
He's a loser! THANK GOD he won't be able to see his daughter by my sister! Stand by him. He knows he did it and so does everyone that knew him well. Do you know that he stated outside my moms house to my sister Danita 2 weeks before Danyelle was brutally murdered that "how easy it would be to kill his wife and get away with it" we found out that statement was lost. How he told my brother in law on the phone the day before Daynelle was found "that the cops were down the street, probably waiting for me to carry her body out"! Why would you say that if your a loving husband who's wife is missing??But my brothr in law was to testify but Tony Lee let him go as a witness because he had a felony years ago and the defense was gonna note that. The denial Robs family and friends are in! If these things and more went to the Jury. You, my honey would have a different outcome.

Wake Up again.
Cindy

Monticello, IL

#12 May 20, 2006
Wow!!! Where is the compassion for Danyelle? That girl was brutally murdered. Rob may have fooled a jury but he didnt fool me(a mother of one of his daughters) or the other 39 witnesses that testified on behalf of her. Why didnt anyone testify for him, great sister-in-law???? ANA FROM OHIO. He had not one witness! He didnt even testify for himself to prove hes innocent!! Why??? Because he knew he was guilty. If i was on trial for murder, you can bet i'd be begging and pleading to get up there and show my innocency! Its ok he was an emotional wreck when seeing the photos of his wifes dead bloody body... and her very bloody t shirt, and those images wont leave his head, i hope that makes him think!!!If anyone had been with them the night of the halloween party, you would be thinking the same thing about him. He was acting weird, and being very disrespectful to her. Saying he would hurt her. Doesnt sound like an innocent man to me! Thank god my daughter doesnt like him or want to see him.:) Guess its a good thing he hasnt been in her life for 6 years.
Cindy

Monticello, IL

#13 May 20, 2006
Im sorry i meant TIFFANY not ANA...
Cindy

Monticello, IL

#14 May 20, 2006
Oh and one more thing, if rob is so INNOCENT,why didnt he call the hospitals and police when danyelle was missing, why did it take her family and friends to see the guilt on his face,to become worried and contact the police????? Why wasnt there any phone records of him calling her phone non stop the night she was missing, like he did every day when she was away from him? How many times has he visited her grave? Why isnt he worried about who did kill her if he didnt? Hes not because he did!
Tiffany

Sidney, OH

#15 May 21, 2006
I just wanted to apolligize for all comments I made. It's not the right time. I'm sorry I offended anyone and i'm sorry for your loss
Snowfire

Louisville, KY

#16 Jun 10, 2006
A person may be able to fool man, but no man can fool God. He knows and see's everything. An account for the murder of Danyelle will be given on judgement day. There is no escape. The beautiful children and family left living without her will forever be victims.
I can not understand information that was not given to the jurors. Had all the truth been given a differant picture would have been given. I understand this was the first murder trial to be held in Gibson City. Is that true?
I pray somehow the "murderer" will be caught and brought to justice. I forgive the jurors for they didn't get a true picture. In the Bible it says, "My people perish for lack of knowledge." My prayer is for truth and for knowledge. In the name of Jesus I pray for no peace for the murderer of Danyelle. Today was a birthday and she wasn't there to share it. How sad for all of us.
Merideth

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Jun 2, 2007
MLP wrote:
Whatever! Robert Osborne is guilty as sin, and everybody knows it! He was lucky to walk away the first time on due to insufficient evidence, but not this time... GOOD!! Let him pay for taking the life of his children's mother!
Do not judge Robert unless you knew him, or his wife. His childrens mother??? All she did was give birth to those children, she was never a mother. His wife was a....nevermind, I will not speak ill of her since she is gone. But untill you know either person involved keep your damn mouth shut!!!
Merideth

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Jun 2, 2007
Illinois wrote:
I agree w/ Macon Georgia! Being the Host of the Halloween Party they attended, and knowing Mr. Osborne, he is guilty as hell! So why was Robert at the crime scene that night? How else would he get her blood on his shoe? DNA does not lie. They have the right man. I know I'll be praying for a Guilty verdict! Her boyfriend has a tight Alibi, he was clocked in at work during those hours.
Danyelle loved her kids. She wouldn't have left them ALONE.
LMFAO If you knew her or the situation so well then why didnt you know she had a nosebleed that night??? HUH??
Sad

United States

#20 Jul 22, 2007
Danyelle was a great mother. I say she at the soccer games, but never him. I*n the past years I had seen the bruses on her that he put there. Yes, both were guilty of cheating. But she feared for her life if she left him. And to think our wonderful system took 3 little girls out of a very stable home and gave them to Rob. How sad........
Guess who

United States

#21 Sep 2, 2007
Merideth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not judge Robert unless you knew him, or his wife. His childrens mother??? All she did was give birth to those children, she was never a mother. His wife was a....nevermind, I will not speak ill of her since she is gone. But untill you know either person involved keep your damn mouth shut!!!
First of all I do know... Danyelle was a very good mom, as for Rob he is a worthless dad and he will get his some day. God never lets then guily go unpunished.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gilbert Gottfried, Bo Bice, Marty Stuart concer... (Oct '12) Jan '15 Maggie Evans 5
new to area (Mar '14) Dec '14 BigJ 2
News Loda man charged with soliciting girl, 14 (Mar '14) Mar '14 campe 1
News Loda man indicted on arson charges in summer ho... (Mar '14) Mar '14 campe 1
charles jones (Jan '14) Feb '14 Dee 2
find a women in your town tonight free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Emilio Topor 1
Loda Book (May '13) May '13 Scooter 1
More from around the web

Loda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]