Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Loda Forum

Comments (Page 285)

Showing posts 5,681 - 5,700 of6,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

figbey wrote:
<quoted text>
seeing that you are unable to prove anything you say about "the affordable care act" - all that it has done so far is collect money - it care does not start until FY 2014 -
and to that Obama has placed himself above the law by issuing exemptions to big business (50 or more employees - and of course congress)- he said if you like you doctor , you can keep your doctor- but the doctor doesn't have to see you - children to the age of 26 can stay on the patents plan - here is a news flash for you - the parents pay for that it's not free
He keeps talking like it's a free plan - with all the extras - by oct 2 2015 you'll be screaming about how mush you pay and still can't see your doctor because he not in your insurance plan
Seeing that you don't know how to capitalize or punctuate better than a 3rd grader, I'll assume you're still stuck sitting next to one again this year.

And seeing that you don't know how to read my links that prove what I said about the act, I'll assume that you'll probably be sitting next to one next year too.

And seeing that you lied about "all that it has done so far is collect money" and then proved it with your statement of "children to the age of 26 can stay on the patents plan" in the very same (what you apparently call a) sentence?

Well, all that adds up to a typical illiterate, uneducated POS republican who's party got their asses kicked this past election (despite all your glorious predictions to the contrary).

Go find a liberal with the patience to teach you how to spell, capitalize and punctuate in the language you supposedly speak and how to debate without lying your ass off.

I'm too busy laughing at you ... for obvious reasons.
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>Seeing that you don't know how to capitalize or punctuate better than a 3rd grader, I'll assume you're still stuck sitting next to one again this year.

And seeing that you don't know how to read my links that prove what I said about the act, I'll assume that you'll probably be sitting next to one next year too.

And seeing that you lied about "all that it has done so far is collect money" and then proved it with your statement of "children to the age of 26 can stay on the patents plan" in the very same (what you apparently call a) sentence?

Well, all that adds up to a typical illiterate, uneducated POS republican who's party got their asses kicked this past election (despite all your glorious predictions to the contrary).

Go find a liberal with the patience to teach you how to spell, capitalize and punctuate in the language you supposedly speak and how to debate without lying your ass off.

Grammar Nazi's are to funny. The whole point behind language is to get the point. My bad grammar aside, you get the point. What you can't debate is that democrats leave nothing but ruin. Your arrogance and ineptitude have destroyed Illinois, Detroit, California, etc, etc, etc. Your need to push your liberal agenda has brought nothing but poverty, intolerance & greed. Poke fun all you want. You can't say anything good about the democrats in ILLinois.
smooth move exlax

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammar Nazi's are to funny. The whole point behind language is to get the point. My bad grammar aside, you get the point. What you can't debate is that democrats leave nothing but ruin. Your arrogance and ineptitude have destroyed Illinois, Detroit, California, etc, etc, etc. Your need to push your liberal agenda has brought nothing but poverty, intolerance & greed. Poke fun all you want. You can't say anything good about the democrats in ILLinois.
LOL @ the retard that can't keep his alts straight. beers = figbey This is the real truth. Get it? It's truth 101 BOY.

Since: Mar 09

midlothian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Seeing that you don't know how to capitalize or punctuate better than a 3rd grader, I'll assume you're still stuck sitting next to one again this year.
like I said children to the age of 26 can stay on the parents plan
of the parents are paying for them

have one question for you

are your children had made?- you sure are a jagoff
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

pnt_man wrote:
<quoted text>
like I said children to the age of 26 can stay on the parents plan
of the parents are paying for them
have one question for you
are your children had made?- you sure are a jagoff
Right ... so you again admit that you said Obamacare hasn't done anything yet it puts children on their parent's plan until the age of 26.

Brilliant!

Of course you're too stupid to figure out the contradiction there so you'll probably make the same mistake again in your next post too.

And I have no clue what your question was buy you might want to try to post questions in ENGLISH since that's what we (minus you and beers, of course) speak around here.

You two can either learn the language and lose the Right wing ignorance and lies or this "jagoff" is going to continue embarrassing the hell out of both of you whenever you put it on display here.
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Right ... so you again admit that you said Obamacare hasn't done anything yet it puts children on their parent's plan until the age of 26.

Brilliant!

Of course you're too stupid to figure out the contradiction there so you'll probably make the same mistake again in your next post too.

And I have no clue what your question was buy you might want to try to post questions in ENGLISH since that's what we (minus you and beers, of course) speak around here.

You two can either learn the language and lose the Right wing ignorance and lies or this "jagoff" is going to continue embarrassing the hell out of both of you whenever you put it on display here.
Yep, their parents who have had their hours cut, and taxes raised. Your arrogance against the common man is the only thing on display here.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, their parents who have had their hours cut, and taxes raised. Your arrogance against the common man is the only thing on display here.
You mean had their hours cut because of corporate greed (what you morons try to minimize by calling it "profit taking") during a time of record corporate profits? And during a time where most Americans are paying less in federal income taxes than they have in 60 years, and far less than they have during other wars?

I'd get better conservative talking points than the ones your buddies are giving you on the playground at recess, "BOY", because the only thing that is on display here is what happens when you eat a steady diet of lead paint chips growing up in a trailer full of asbestos.
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You mean had their hours cut because of corporate greed (what you morons try to minimize by calling it "profit taking") during a time of record corporate profits? And during a time where most Americans are paying less in federal income taxes than they have in 60 years, and far less than they have during other wars?

I'd get better conservative talking points than the ones your buddies are giving you on the playground at recess, "BOY", because the only thing that is on display here is what happens when you eat a steady diet of lead paint chips growing up in a trailer full of asbestos.
No because business is business. What were you idiots thinking?Yes your an idiot. It's real simple. You drive up the cost of doing business, business's raise their prices. For someone who knows so much about grammar you lack BASIC knowledge of capitalism.
What's the cost of living up from 60 years ago?

http://thecostofliving.com/index.php...

What you morons fail to realize and accept is that you have ran Illinois, California, Detroit for decades and they are all turning to crap. Yet you can only lay blame. You are cowards.Just wait for the Illinois to go the way of Detroit. You think a city was bad? It's a whole state! And sorry ass grammar Nazis
like you will be first in the soup line. Thanks to the lying, thieving, corrupt Democrat's that you voted for. Turn off your NPR, because those" talking points" can be found on every liberal station.
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
No because business is business. What were you idiots thinking?Yes your an idiot. It's real simple. You drive up the cost of doing business, business's raise their prices. For someone who knows so much about grammar you lack BASIC knowledge of capitalism.
What's the cost of living up from 60 years ago?
http://thecostofliving.com/index.php...
What you morons fail to realize and accept is that you have ran Illinois, California, Detroit for decades and they are all turning to crap. Yet you can only lay blame. You are cowards.Just wait for the Illinois to go the way of Detroit. You think a city was bad? It's a whole state! And sorry ass grammar Nazis
like you will be first in the soup line. Thanks to the lying, thieving, corrupt Democrat's that you voted for. Turn off your NPR, because those" talking points" can be found on every liberal station.
Well, the good news is that you got to the third sentence this time before making another remedial mistake.

The bad news is that (as usual) it's one you've already been corrected on repeatedly.

Translation: "You're" still an idiot.

And no business don't HAVE to raise their prices. They CHOOSE to while using profits as an excuse - record profits, which only further shows that they don't HAVE to raise their prices in the first place.

Basic knowledge of capitalism states that when it goes largely unregulated, it ends up screwing over the many to benefit the few - something that's been happening for decades now and especially since the Dubya years.

And what happened during those years where the rich had two or three rounds of corporate tax breaks that you insisted would create jobs? You and your moron friends that supported them did nothing but complain about the jobs it didn't create as wealth was "redistributed" UPWARD to a smaller and smaller group of people who didn't need the money and made damn sure it wouldn't trickle down.

And since you brought the cost of living going up ... you know what else is supposed to go up (and at the very least) keep pace to cover that? The very thing that isn't anymore. Wages and earning power! According to every major data source, the vast majority of U.S. workers (including white-collar and blue-collar workers and those with and without a college degree) have endured more than a decade of wage stagnation. See, the less money you have coming IN, the less money you have available to pay OUT for things like house payments, medical bills, food and utilities. It's called having a revenue/income problem. And more and more families in this country have one since republicans got everything they wanted under Dubya and now are busy setting obstruction records preventing democrats from getting anything they want at all under Obama.

As "profit taking" guts the earning power of the NOT rich while corporate profits and executive pay skyrockets people need to rely on welfare to make up for the income they used to have. So the number one contributor to welfare in this country is the very same entity that receives the vast majority of it - corporations.

But to think that the government should immediately cease and desist collection of any and all taxes (that pay for the things you use!) because people have less money to pay them? And to be completely ignorant of the very reason why: Because the private sector keeps paying people less and less at a time where they're making more and more profit off their hard work?

But go ahead and blame the government instead of the Koch brothers and the corporations that keep exerting more and more control over it.

See how easy it is to humiliate conservatives like you talking point by talking point?

Just keep talkin' gramps ...

I'll do the rest!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
FACT: The top tax rate has gone down from 90%, to 75% to now around 40%.

And you're bitching about taxes? On the rich?

Who are making record profits?

FACT: The most prosperous time in our nation's history was in the 1950's where incomes in the top bracket faced a marginal tax rate of 91 percent, while taxes on corporate profits were twice as large, relative to national income, as in recent years.

FACT: The more money you have the LESS likely you are to even pay the current 40% tax rate thanks to corporate money (that could go into the wages of the "profit generators") being spent on an army or lawyers to dig up every loophole they possibly can.

It's one thing do have the "Highest tax rate on corporate profits in the industrialized world!" as moron conservatives (like you) like to say all the time - it's another thing to actually be PAYING it.

Total corporate federal taxes paid fell to 12.1 percent of profits earned from activities within the U.S. in fiscal 2011.

Get the difference there, "BOY"?

http://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/blog/mornin...

They're not paying that 40%, or 30%, or 20%... or even 15%.

They paying 12%- less than a THIRD of what the rate they should be .. which is less than half of what it was.

Let me make this even clearer for you since you're so God damn stupid: Those companies with the most amount of money (from record profits) who are most able to pay taxes:

They are not paying 90%.

Or 75%.

Or 40%.

Or 30%.

Or even 15%.

They're actually PAYING ONLY TWELVE PERCENT.

And you're on here bitching about taxes? On the rich?

So these poor corporations who you have a bleeding heart for - the ones with the record profits - had the money for CEO bonuses and golden parachutes (even if they screwed up the few months they had the job)... but they DIDN'T have the money to hire workers HERE?

These companies had the money to build factories in China thanks to those GOP insisted tax cuts ... but they DIDN'T have the money to hire workers HERE with the money from those tax cuts?

These companies had the money for an army of lawyers to find every tax loophole they could qualify for ... but they DIDN'T have the money to hire workers HERE?

And they had money to inject roughly 4 BILLION dollars into 2012 political campaigns ... but they DIDN'T have the money to hire workers HERE?

When they've already been sitting on TRILLIONS of dollars as it is?

Yeah ... just ignore all that and keep insisting that it's those tax rates "bleeding them dry" and forcing them to not hire in spite of the TRILLIONS of dollars they're CHOOSING to sit on or spend elsewhere based on pure capitalistic GREED.

And I'm gonna keep kicking your ass for it.

“In my opinion..”

Since: Dec 09

Midlothian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
FACT: The top tax rate has gone down from 90%, to 75% to now around 40%.
FACT: The most prosperous time in our nation's history was in the 1950's where incomes in the top bracket faced a marginal tax rate of 91 percent, while taxes on corporate profits were twice as large, relative to national income, as in recent years.
FACT: The more money you have the LESS likely you are to even pay the current 40% tax rate thanks to corporate money (that could go into the wages of the "profit generators") being spent on an army or lawyers to dig up every loophole they possibly can.
It's one thing do have the "Highest tax rate on corporate profits in the industrialized world!" as moron conservatives (like you) like to say all the time - it's another thing to actually be PAYING it.
Total corporate federal taxes paid fell to 12.1 percent of profits earned from activities within the U.S. in fiscal 2011.
They paying 12%- less than a THIRD of what the rate they should be .. which is less than half of what it was.
Let me make this even clearer for you since you're so God damn stupid: Those companies with the most amount of money (from record profits) who are most able to pay taxes:
They are not paying 90%.
Or 75%.
Or 40%.
Or 30%.
Or even 15%.
So these poor corporations who you have a bleeding heart for - the ones with the record profits - had the money for CEO bonuses and golden parachutes (even if they screwed up the few months they had the job)... but they DIDN'T have the money to hire workers HERE?
These companies had the money to build factories in China thanks to those GOP insisted tax cuts ... but they DIDN'T have the money to hire workers HERE with the money from those tax cuts?
These companies had the money for an army of lawyers to find every tax loophole they could qualify for ... but they DIDN'T have the money to hire workers HERE?
And they had money to inject roughly 4 BILLION dollars into 2012 political campaigns ... but they DIDN'T have the money to hire workers HERE?
Yeah ... just ignore all that and keep insisting that it's those tax rates "bleeding them dry" and forcing them to not hire in spite of the TRILLIONS of dollars they're CHOOSING to sit on or spend elsewhere based on pure capitalistic GREED.
Ricky, I answered all of these topics already. I proved to you with facts and legit sources ( unlike the majority of yours that come from biased sources). Your problem is when someone proves you wrong, you start with name calling then change the topic or ( this is one that you excel at) bring up unrelated issues that you then harp on about. Then ( this gets better!) you then claim that until someone answers your unrelated( to the topic on hand) questions you will not answer THEIR questions. Wow, and you have the nerve to call someone an idiot. Your ass was kicked by several posters in the past, on different threads and under some of your different names. You must face the facts that you are not as smart as you tell yourself, your research tends to be sloppy because you mainly use sites that back up your OPINION ( caps added to let you know that is all you really are putting out here.)and you really must stop using the whole spelling thing when you are losing. See my posts on your spelling and sentence structure.
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>FACT: The top tax rate has gone down from 90%, to 75% to now around 40%.

They are not paying 90%.

Or 75%.

Or 40%.

Or 30%.

Or even 15%.

And I'm gonna keep kicking your ass for it.
And their 12% that they pay equals how many trillions?
And the Federal government is spending how many trillions?
And they are backing that money with?
Face it Democrats are the party of spend spend spend. How sad is it that your blind greed leads you to night the hand that feeds you? Your I deserve everything attitude, regardless of who has to pay as long is it's not me. Is the whole reason this state is headed right down the crapper. It ain't big business, it ain't corporate greed. It's 40 plus years of democrats stealing from teachers, seniors, farmers & middle class blue color workers. You can't deny away the classless leaders you voted for and continue to vote for. You are to blame for the state of Illinois, and for most part this country. Sure you can call names, blame Bush, and claim an underground network of businessmen and lawyers.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
something so moronic it only deserves ridicule, not repeating
So no counter for the fact that the people you're crying over have had their fed taxes dropped from 90% to 12% on their way to record profits as the nation's wealth has been redistributed at the rest of the country's expense?

OF COURSE YOU DON'T!

Jot this down, "BOY" ...

If corporations are paying trillions of dollars in taxes and it only amounts to 12%? While the overwhelming majority of us (who are NOT sitting on trillions of dollars) have to pony up several times that?

Then I don't give a shit how much that 12% amounts to in absolute dollars.

And if they still have so many trillions left over in RECORD profits that they can afford to blow it on an army of corporate lawyers to find every tax loophole they can?

And if they still have so many trillions left over in RECORD profits that they can afford to blow it on bonuses and golden parachutes for CEOs?

And if they still have so many trillions left over in RECORD profits that they can afford to blow it on lobbyists to infulence the legislative process and PACS to buy election campaigns?

And the government wouldn't have to be spending trillions of dollars if it didn't have to undo previous Republican damage - having to bail out banks (deregulated by Republicans like Phill Gramm who said afterward that this was only a "mental" recession and we were "a nation of whiners"), pay for unfunded wars based on lies (started by the Republican decider), and keep us ordinary people afloat who are now being put on the hook for those several rounds of budget-busting tax breaks for companies who didn't hire with the money you swore they needed to have in order to hire with.

Now let me attack your latest lie, "BOY" ....

"Democrats are the party of spend spend spend."

Then why is it most of the national debt can be attributed to the presidencies of the past 3 Republican presidents? And why is it that conservative Republican presidents increase the size of "BIG" government knowing damn well that doing so costs money? And why is it that the last Republican who was left with a surplus (by a Democratic president of course) turned it into a deficit on the way to damn-near doubling the national debt with wars, tax cuts and corporate welfare? And why is it that this same Republican set the all-time record by increasing the debt by $1.1 trillion in 100 days between July 30 and Nov 9, 2008? And why is it you can't even tell me the name of the last Republican president who balanced the budget or ended his presidency with a surplus? And why is it both the last two Democratic presidents were left with a recession as they took office by the preceding Republican president as he left office?

Got any answers you brainless and toothless trailer-dweller?

Why is it that for 20 years, under Reagan and the Bushes, the national debt increased compared to GDP every ... single ... year. Whereas in most other years it decreased?

I'll bet you think that incredibly consistent pattern was just an accident - over and over again - for 20 years too!

Hint ... the answer to ALL those questions there is the same one. And it proves you just lied out your ass yet again with your "Democrats are the party of spend spend spend." Right wing talking point.

See, not only can I "blame Bush" and the Republicans in congress who give their Fuhr every red cent he asked for - with ZERO oversight - I can back it up with facts too!

Now answer those questions or I'll keep pounding you into oblivion for all to see.
Chilli Ferrari

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If corporations are paying trillions of dollars in taxes and it only amounts to 12%? While the overwhelming majority of us (who are NOT sitting on trillions of dollars) have to pony up several times that?
And if they still have so many trillions left over in RECORD profits that they can afford to blow it on an army of corporate lawyers to find every tax loophole they can?
And if they still have so many trillions left over in RECORD profits that they can afford to blow it on bonuses and golden parachutes for CEOs?
And if they still have so many trillions left over in RECORD profits that they can afford to blow it on lobbyists to infulence the legislative process and PACS to buy election campaigns?
And the government wouldn't have to be spending trillions of dollars if it didn't have to undo previous Republican damage - having to bail out banks (deregulated by Republicans like Phill Gramm who said afterward that this was only a "mental" recession and we were "a nation of whiners"), pay for unfunded wars based on lies (started by the Republican decider), and keep us ordinary people afloat who are now being put on the hook for those several rounds of budget-busting tax breaks for companies who didn't hire with the money you swore they needed to have in order to hire with.
Now let me attack your latest lie, "BOY" ....
"Democrats are the party of spend spend spend."
Then why is it most of the national debt can be attributed to the presidencies of the past 3 Republican presidents? And why is it that conservative Republican presidents increase the size of "BIG" government knowing damn well that doing so costs money? And why is it that the last Republican who was left with a surplus (by a Democratic president of course) turned it into a deficit on the way to damn-near doubling the national debt with wars, tax cuts and corporate welfare? And why is it that this same Republican set the all-time record by increasing the debt by $1.1 trillion in 100 days between July 30 and Nov 9, 2008? And why is it you can't even tell me the name of the last Republican president who balanced the budget or ended his presidency with a surplus? And why is it both the last two Democratic presidents were left with a recession as they took office by the preceding Republican president as he left office?
Got any answers you brainless and toothless trailer-dweller?
Why is it that for 20 years, under Reagan and the Bushes, the national debt increased compared to GDP every ... single ... year. Whereas in most other years it decreased?
I'll bet you think that incredibly consistent pattern was just an accident - over and over again - for 20 years too!
Hint ... the answer to ALL those questions there is the same one. And it proves you just lied out your ass yet again with your "Democrats are the party of spend spend spend." Right wing talking point.
See, not only can I "blame Bush" and the Republicans in congress who give their Fuhr every red cent he asked for - with ZERO oversight - I can back it up with facts too!
Now answer those questions or I'll keep pounding you into oblivion for all to see.
GUFFAW!!
No, seriously.... GUFFAW!
You fncking Illinois liberals are all the same. Idiots who spout the same nonsense over and over while the liberals in power fnck you in the azz with a smile.
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

smooth move exlax wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ the retard that can't keep his alts straight. beers = figbey This is the real truth. Get it? It's truth 101 BOY.
You like menace live in a funny world. You think everything is a dream and free.

Your biggest mistake is thinking...figbey..myself and truth 101 are the same person...guess again...don't know who these people are but I do know I am not truth 101 or figbey.

Never posted under any of those names either...
So that shows how full of shit you really are and that you also know nothing about the ACA. You only know what you have read on the internet or been told by those you want to believe. Which is false.

I am paying for the ACA HERE AND NOW. Rates are at $700 a month, thats not cheap.

Lets hear what you pay "BOYS" if you pay anything at all!
Come open up your mouth and let it fly, tell me what the hell you pay. I bet money you don't pay shit.
this is the real truth

Tiskilwa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So you still didn't go back and read the above points, "BOY"?
How typical for a republican like yourself (yes, if you act like one and spew their unsupported talking points on here I'll assume you are one and then I'll make damn sure I treat you like one).
Now go back and re-read them like you were told to and when you're done you can try disproving anything I said about Obamacare, "BOY".
By the way ... lying your ass off on here ("These so called rate decreases you talk about never happened.") isn't going to help you.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/07/27/23...
And neither will trying to change the topic to anything else (how much anybody else on here makes, etc, etc, etc, etc) until you do.
Try again, "BOY".
I'll just keep kicking you around until you get the pattern.
You see "BOY" that shows how much you don't understand.

There is NO TALKING POINTS IN THIS CONVERSATION......

I HAVE THE INSURANCE IN HAND AND KNOW WHAT THE COST IS, NOT OCT. 2013 LIKE THEY KEEP SAYING.

Rates might change between now and the 1 st of the year but you can bet they won't go down. That you can take to the bank.

I don't believe crap printed by this government ever and the sooner you start getting that fact instead of crap you read on the internet. The better you will be.

Information on the internet and from our government is like

PHOTO SHOP.....GET THE PICTURE......."BOY"
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

No reply for your voting for criminals & thieves? They have stolen more $ from Illinois than all the big companies. What's a matter little GIRL!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Chilli Ferrari wrote:
<quoted text>
GUFFAW!!
No, seriously.... GUFFAW!
You fncking Illinois liberals are all the same. Idiots who spout the same nonsense over and over while the liberals in power fnck you in the azz with a smile.
You conservatives are all the same - idiots who spout the same nonsense over and over while the Koch brothers and their minions that you vote into power fnck you in the azz with a smile.

See how easy that was to do to your typical Faux "news" response?

Now let's review that spoon-fed, conservative response in more detail shall we?

As fully expected, it has all the usual characteristics:

1) a right wing talking point;

2) that you never proved (because it's complete bullshit);

3) an insult;

4) grammatical errors (like a sentence fragment) and various spelling errors thrown in for good measure (to prove that you really are "conservative" with your IQ points);

5) no effort to even try and counter any point that was made in the post you responded to;

And of course ...

6) ZERO answers to any of the questions asked in the post you responded to.

How did you manage to fit all six of those in such a small post?

I'm gonna have to go with "Lots of practice." as an answer to that one!

I'll tell you what I'll do here ... I'm going to give you a do-over on this one - not because I think you can do any better in your follow up response, but because I want to keep bashing you for posting the same thing a second time.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

beers wrote:
No reply for your voting for criminals & thieves? They have stolen more $ from Illinois than all the big companies. What's a matter little GIRL!
That's NOT an answer you illiterate, inbred POS.

I'll use CAPS to try and help you understand how this works ...

YOU WILL NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT HERE BY ASKING QUESTIONS IN RESPONSE TO MINE!

I'll ask again and I'll just keep asking until you answer.

Why is it most of the national debt can be attributed to the presidencies of the past 3 Republican presidents?

And why is it that conservative Republican presidents increase the size of "BIG" government knowing damn well that doing so costs money?

And why is it that the last Republican who was left with a surplus (by a Democratic president of course) turned it into a deficit on the way to damn-near doubling the national debt with wars, tax cuts and corporate welfare?

And why is it that this same Republican set the all-time record by increasing the debt by $1.1 trillion in 100 days between July 30 and Nov 9, 2008?

And why is it you can't even tell me the name of the last Republican president who balanced the budget or ended his presidency with a surplus?

And why is it both the last two
Democratic presidents were left with a recession as they took office by the preceding Republican president as he left office?

Got any answers to those seven questions you brainless and toothless trailer-dweller?

No?

Hint ... the answer to ALL those questions there is the same one.

Hint ... it also proves you lied out your ass yet again with your "Democrats are the party of spend spend spend." BS conservative talking point.

Now answer those questions or I'll keep slapping you silly every time you cut and run from them.

Get the pattern, coward?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,681 - 5,700 of6,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Loda Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Loda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance