locust grove police and judges are crooked

Posted in the Locust Grove Forum

TIZBBINGA

Suwanee, GA

#1 Jul 26, 2006
LOCUST GROVE POLICE AND JUDGE FREEMAN ARE CROOKED..... THEY FIND PEOPLE GUILTY WHEN THE ARE NOT. THEY ARE FILING FINES PAID AS OTHER THINGS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SCREW YOU THEN ACT AS IF THEY ARE LEGAL AND JUST. THE ARE IMORAL AND CROOKED AS A TERRORIST
HUH

AOL

#2 Dec 11, 2007
You wouldnt know a terrorist if he came up and bit you on the ass. You messed up get on with your life.
ex-cop

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2007
I have ti admit I had a dealing with locust grove police that was not on the up and up. Last year I was just driving through the city at 1:30am going home. I was stopped by a Locust grove PD officer and he was extremly rude. He stated the reason he stoped me was I drove past a contruction building. I know as being a ex-retired cop of 30 years this officer had no P.C. to even pull me over. I don't drink and drive, I violated no Ga laws but he demanded to search my truck. I told him he did not have permission to search my vehicle but he just made me sit in the rear of his patrol car and he searched it anyway. Of course nothing was found. He got mad due to there was no drugs etc and wanted to know where I had been and where I was going. I had enough and just told him it was none of his business. By this time he had back up officers and all became to verbal abuse me trying to get me mad so they could lock me up for disor conduct. I just kelp my cool and after 45 minutes, they had to let me go. So I guess Locust Grove Police are really kinda corrupt. They violated my civil rights in illeagal search. I called the cheif of police but nothing was ever done. He said the video was not working in the police car however I know it was working due to the red light was on. I have helped install these videos before. Just another cover up...
misc

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2008
Everytime I get pulled over in locust groove they pull me over just becasue of my last name. Search my vehicle and of course they find NOTHING which pisses them off more. I feel your pain!
StopSpeeding

Sandersville, GA

#5 Jan 11, 2008
How do they know your last name, before you are pulled over?
Wow

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jan 14, 2008
ex-cop, you ever hear of articulable suspicion. must be why ex-cop. Sounds to me that you were possibly in an area you had no reason to be in.
go braves

Fairburn, GA

#7 May 5, 2008
Judge Patton in Locust Grove is the man!!!!!
yankee clipper

United States

#8 Jun 10, 2008
"an area you had no reason to be in"---are you referring to an are where unauthorized persons are not allowed....what the heck is "an area you had no reason to be in" ---articulable suspicion---that's why 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean is a good start....duh.....
Charles

Soperton, GA

#9 Jun 27, 2008
yankee clipper thank you for bringing to light what is going on all over America. For those of you who are not paying attention our nation is becoming more and more like a "Police State". Thirty years ago an individual's rights were more valuable than monetary wealth. Read the news across our nation, watch Public Broadcasting Television and you will discover that Police officers are arrested every day somewhere for domestic violence, rape and the list goes on. Also yankee clipper, an attorney Milton D. Rowan (take a look on the Ga. Bar Association website) and you will see just how corrupt our "Judicial System" truly has become. This attorney stole millions of dollars from disabled individuals, left the state and Fulton county's D.A.'s office didn't bother to even look for this most evil of predators. Even though he was found guilty by the Georgia Supreme Court and the Ga. Bar. You see only one state in our Republic requires lawyers to maintain malpractice insurance (Oregon). Only twenty states require that an attorney inform you if they have the insurance, the rest-like Georgia-are too busy covering up the misdeeds of those in power. Take a look at our economy, if you dare. Take a look at the High school dropout rate, thanks to "No Child Left Behind Laws" in ten years this country will no longer be able to compete in any International competion, except sports. We are fast becoming the laughing stock of this planet. Its a shame, I remember when America was respected. Now when I travel abroad I see more and more Americans retiring in countries and living much better than their peers who can't even pay their bills in the U.S.A.. They found their dream but not in America.
That is why I will retire elsewhere, so my life will be as it was many, many years ago. No doubt, it will be better.
Mac

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2009
Charles of Saperton: If it makes you feel any better, Milton D. "Chip" Rowan will answer felony charges in a plea hearing in Fulton Superior Court on 3/26/2009. Latish, but....
Charles

Soperton, GA

#11 Apr 5, 2009
Mac wrote:
Charles of Saperton: If it makes you feel any better, Milton D. "Chip" Rowan will answer felony charges in a plea hearing in Fulton Superior Court on 3/26/2009. Latish, but....
Thank you Mac for filling me in on this matter. Thank you sincerely.
Charles McMullen
charles

Soperton, GA

#12 Apr 6, 2009
If anyone runs across any information regarding the prosecution of Milton D. Rowan I would appreciate hearing about it. You can email me at ethereal_charles@yahoo.com
In Advance, thank you.
Charles
So Fab

Hollywood, FL

#13 Jan 21, 2015
Judge Patton is fair and humane. #MyOpinion however the cops are a another story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Locust Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best head on town (Aug '13) Thu Eric 4
Review: AME Hair Braiding (May '11) May 14 Ashley 14
How many business owners were in court for runn... May 7 Pisstoff 1
3 way gail May 4 vern 1
Foot Fetish Apr 28 Anonymous 1
I'm thinking of moving to Griffin Apr 24 Derwin0 4
Review: Calypso Beach (Jan '11) Apr '15 Kcreasey 4
More from around the web

Locust Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE