New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

VVAW

Bronx, NY

#9370 Sep 4, 2012
U R a dumb democrat wrote:
Great posts straight talk vet. i'm a vet too and I agree with what you're saying.
I also see through the bullshit of the Obama presidency.
Talk about bullshit...You must have been A.W.O.L. with Bush. No attacks on America while Obama is President... Oh, he also got Osama.
and yes I,m a Vet also, but I use my brain.
LIAR Obama

Cicero, NY

#9371 Sep 4, 2012
Liar Obama cut over 700 billion from Medicare, Seniors wil be choosing between medicine or food. Paul Ryan has a plan to SAVE Medicare.
democrat

Ithaca, NY

#9372 Sep 4, 2012
Ryan repeated his charge that Obama stole $700 billion from Medicare to pay for his health care reform. According to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and the Kaiser Family Health Foundation, not one penny of Medicare has been used to implement the Affordable Care Act and not one benefit has been cut. The $700 billion is the result of savings produced by a reduction in government payments to hospitals and insurance companies (cuts agreed upon by both entities after they publicly admitted to being able to live with them). Since when do savings represent a cut? In fact, Medicare beneficiaries have actually seen benefit increases because the Affordable Care Act added additional preventive care and additional prescription drug coverage. In fact, Ryan once endorsed these policy options. In fact, Ryan proposed a budget actually proposing to cut $700 billion in Medicare payments Do a little research before you post blatant lies,straight talk vet.The military I served in taught people to think on their feet and use their brainsNot to parrot lies,just because you like them.
Liar Obama

Cicero, NY

#9373 Sep 4, 2012
AND Ryan was exactly right, Obama is lying, he CUT Medicare OVER 700 Billion.
democrat wrote:
Ryan repeated his charge that Obama stole $700 billion from Medicare to pay for his health care reform. According to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and the Kaiser Family Health Foundation, not one penny of Medicare has been used to implement the Affordable Care Act and not one benefit has been cut. The $700 billion is the result of savings produced by a reduction in government payments to hospitals and insurance companies (cuts agreed upon by both entities after they publicly admitted to being able to live with them). Since when do savings represent a cut? In fact, Medicare beneficiaries have actually seen benefit increases because the Affordable Care Act added additional preventive care and additional prescription drug coverage. In fact, Ryan once endorsed these policy options. In fact, Ryan proposed a budget actually proposing to cut $700 billion in Medicare payments Do a little research before you post blatant lies,straight talk vet.The military I served in taught people to think on their feet and use their brainsNot to parrot lies,just because you like them.
Liar Obama

Cicero, NY

#9374 Sep 4, 2012
Obamacare cuts $716 billion from Medicare over the next 10 years, according to the Congressional Budget Office (CBO), and uses these “savings” from Medicare to fund other entitlement expansions mandated by Obamacare. Medicare becomes a cash cow for Obamacare, and the Medicare “savings” from payment cuts are not put back into making Medicare solvent. Such massive payment cuts do impact Medicare benefits, as well as seniors’ access to those benefits.
Liar Obama

Cicero, NY

#9375 Sep 4, 2012
The impact of these cuts will be detrimental to seniors’ access to care. The Medicare trustees 2012 report concludes that these lower Medicare payment rates will cause an estimated 15 percent of hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and home health agencies to operate at a loss by 2019, 25 percent to operate at a loss in 2030, and 40 percent by 2050. Operating at a loss means these facilities are likely to cut back their services to Medicare patients or close their doors, making it more difficult for seniors to access these services
Liar Obama

Cicero, NY

#9376 Sep 4, 2012
The rhetorical Medicare wars have heated up this week, after President Obama declared in his Saturday radio address that his proposed reforms “won’t touch your guaranteed Medicare benefits. Not by a single dime.”
This is another LIE. Obamacare cuts $716 billion from Medicare over the next 10 years, according to the Congressional Budget Office (CBO), and uses these “savings” from Medicare to fund other entitlement expansions mandated by Obamacare. Medicare becomes a cash cow for Obamacare, and the Medicare “savings” from payment cuts are not put back into making Medicare solvent. Such massive payment cuts do impact Medicare benefits, as well as seniors’ access to those benefits.
thevet

Camden, NY

#9377 Sep 4, 2012
I am a veteran. I spent twelve years of my life serving my country. I am sick of hearing veterans use this bullshit line about "you have your rights because of us vets!"

No. People do NOT have their rights because of us vets. Shut the hell up and quit making those of us with brains look like you idiots!

When was the last damned war any of us fought in that preserved the rights of OUR nation? You jackasses!

I did not preserve or enact or defend in any way the rights of my fellow Americans when I was in Police Actions in Haiti or Panama during our little uprising there.

I did not preserve or enact or defend in any way the rights of my fellow Americans when I went to the Persian gulf in 1990 and stuck around until damn near the end of that little fiasco. The same goes for the time I spent recently in Iraq. I don't seem to recall helping to defend American's rights over there.

I was not in Korea or Vietnam but I didn't need to be to know that nobody fighting over there was doing a damned thing for American rights or civil liberties. I had uncles in Vietnam and Korea and my father served in both as well.

Let me think here .. Oh my yes, World War II and World War I. Don't confuse retaliation for Pearl Harbor as defending our rights or liberties.

We did noting in either of those world wars that defended American rights or civil liberties.

The only way that anyone can even try to believe for a moment that veterans over the last couple hundred years are defending our rights is to believe that if they hadn't gone to war we'd have been overrun by little yellow men or nazis.

In short: Get the hell over yourselves. WE VETS did NOT give our fellow countrymen rights. We do NOT defend their rights, or at least we have not in the past 200 or more years.

QUIT using it to tell people off.
we love mullets

North Tonawanda, NY

#9378 Sep 4, 2012
U R a dumb democrat wrote:
Great posts straight talk vet. i'm a vet too and I agree with what you're saying.
I also see through the bullshit of the Obama presidency.
Jimmy, you were bounced out of the Navy for cornholio with Big Black Bubba.

You are poor white trash living in a ghetto double you bought from Dead Dorata. You exist on Government Welfare and have a chubby dumb-as-a-stone wife.

However, you are a well-known producer of knuckle gravy and host some great all-male naked polka parties.
democrat

Ithaca, NY

#9380 Sep 4, 2012
To the vet,while I agree in the main with your statement.I would add the fact that our being strong militaryly,deters anyone from trying to threaten our freedoms.As for Korea,we drew a line in the sand and showed we would fight communist oppression.Losing ww2 would have had a direct bearing on our freedom,if the japs controlled the pacific and the nazis eeurope,it would have had a direct impact on our economy and safety as a nation.Now viet nam and these other escapades since,have had no bearing on our freedom,it's just been a case of american pols trying to project american power all over the world amd play world cop and nation builder.

n
Sal

United States

#9381 Sep 4, 2012
Thanks for your service vets but you are dead wrong Vets do defend our rights and right now Muslim extremist would have all of us worshipping Allah and having our wives in burkas if they had their way. You apparently aren't using your brain. Last I checked most of those defending our rights and freedoms in war on terror are soldiers.
U R and idiot

Buffalo, NY

#9382 Sep 4, 2012
How is Vietnam not like Korea is stopping the Communist aggression all over the world?

The democrats let the Sandinistas try and conquere Central America and we stopped them with the Contras, which you then had a witch hunt.

So the war on 9-11 in Afghanistan was not to protect our freedoms after they came here and killed 3,000 Americans. Look at the other attacks in 1993, 1996, 1998, 2000.

Saddam Hussein was a menace to the entire Middle east and was worse than Col Khadaffi which Obama and NATO went after. There was a vote in Congress and you Democrats voted for it.

You are an unemployed ignorant loser who comes here for what? To do what? you're accomplishing NOTHING, you jackass.

We alreday have or tbird19482, FFS, fat bald Irish Mic with a North Tonawanda IP adddress.

All are liberal morosn just like yourself. They didn't invite you to their retard party.

Go put together an Obama puzzle you shitface fool.
Another Liar

United States

#9383 Sep 4, 2012
LIAR Obama wrote:
Liar Obama cut over 700 billion from Medicare, Seniors wil be choosing between medicine or food. Paul Ryan has a plan to SAVE Medicare.
It's pretty simple twisting of words. The plan is projected to SAVE us 700 billion gets changed into "Obama's plan is going to take 700 billion OUT of medicare!!!". The early voting privileges available for members of the military get extended for everybody to use gets changed into "he's taking away early voting privileges for members of the military!" (get it? Because if everyone gets them they aren't a privilege for the military anymore).

"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet." gets changed into "If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that."

The GOP is running a dirtier campaign than even I could think possible.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#9384 Sep 4, 2012
Reparations Are Coming wrote:
<quoted text>
The term "black" regarding people of color is something from another era.
REPARATIONS ARE COMING!!!
So is the whole concept of "reparations" for wrongs committed by other people, most of whom have been dead for centuries.

GTFO.
Another Liar

United States

#9385 Sep 4, 2012
Liar Obama wrote:
AND Ryan was exactly right, Obama is lying, he CUT Medicare OVER 700 Billion.
<quoted text>
Adolf Hitler: What luck for rulers that men do not think.
we love mullets

North Tonawanda, NY

#9386 Sep 4, 2012
U R and idiot wrote:
How is Vietnam not like Korea is stopping the Communist aggression all over the world?
The democrats let the Sandinistas try and conquere Central America and we stopped them with the Contras, which you then had a witch hunt.
So the war on 9-11 in Afghanistan was not to protect our freedoms after they came here and killed 3,000 Americans. Look at the other attacks in 1993, 1996, 1998, 2000.
Saddam Hussein was a menace to the entire Middle east and was worse than Col Khadaffi which Obama and NATO went after. There was a vote in Congress and you Democrats voted for it.
You are an unemployed ignorant loser who comes here for what? To do what? you're accomplishing NOTHING, you jackass.
We alreday have or tbird19482, FFS, fat bald Irish Mic with a North Tonawanda IP adddress.
All are liberal morosn just like yourself. They didn't invite you to their retard party.
Go put together an Obama puzzle you shitface fool.
Hey Mullet Man, lots of typos.
Are you drunk yet?

It is after 5PM, you know. Get chuggin', fat boy.
Truth be Told

United States

#9387 Sep 4, 2012
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama did say with the governments help that the plant would be around for another 100 years right? So was he lying or just blowing smoke?? Didn't the government...ahem, the TAX PAYER help out GM? And if the CBO is correct WE, the TAX PAYER stand to lose over 25 billion from that oh so great investment. The only group that made out in that sweetheart deal were the United Auto Workers.
GM is (very much) alive and Osama Bin Laden is dead.
date

Camillus, NY

#9388 Sep 4, 2012
Primary day is September 18th this year.
Don't want anyone to miss out by 4 days!!
The date on this forum was from last year 2011.
ron

United States

#9389 Sep 4, 2012
Vote Romney Ryan for the future of our children, a vote for obama is a vote to bankrupt the Nation.
ron

United States

#9390 Sep 4, 2012
Obama supporters would have supported Hitler is he offered them a welfare check.
Another Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Adolf Hitler: What luck for rulers that men do not think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracey Demler Mon Favorite neighbor 17
Tim Demler (Jun '15) Aug 20 Danny 30
Mark these words Trump Will Win Watch Aug 19 Emblem bike 1
Jill K shaves her Ladyparts (May '15) Aug 12 Nasty Clam 13
News Driver Backing Up to Park Severely Injures Cycl... Jul '16 a Native middle v... 1
kristie McCleary (Aug '15) Jul '16 Wolowitz 4
Lockport, NY. A good place to live? (Sep '07) Jun '16 Daneo 11

Lockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lockport Mortgages