Guilty pleas entered to drug-linked f...

Guilty pleas entered to drug-linked felonies

There are 4 comments on the Buffalo News story from May 7, 2012, titled Guilty pleas entered to drug-linked felonies. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

Craig R. Udell, 33, of Jennifer Drive, Lockport, pleaded guilty to two drug-related felonies last week and was admitted to the judicial diversion program of court-supervised drug treatment by State Supreme Court Justice Richard C. Kloch Sr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

“Proud to be Yankee”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 May 7, 2012
These "judges" need to be forced out for the way they coddle these criminals. This guy is a heroin dealer; just the kind of person I wanna see when I snap & thanks to the "judge" he will be on the streets.

“Proud to be Yankee”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 May 7, 2012
Craig Udell of Jennifer Drive needs to move. Human waste isn't wanted here, and "judges" wonder why people go rogue. Poop happens.
No i am not Mike

East Quogue, NY

#3 May 9, 2012
What did he do to you?
Just me

Buffalo, NY

#4 May 9, 2012
Well, he is a heroin dealer, bringing down the community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Demler (Jun '15) Jun 25 wlvl 13
Lockport, NY. A good place to live? (Sep '07) Jun 21 Daneo 11
do not hire this piece of garbage (Aug '15) Jun 12 Boyfriends dead 10
News Tensions Boil Between Velazquez Challenger Yung... Jun 10 SeanOsorioLee 1
News VINELAND: Afternoon police beat update includes... (Aug '08) Jun 10 smokin gun jadakiss 14
News Police searching for Clarence hit and run driver (May '08) Jun 5 Autocorrect got me 94
Jill K shaves her Ladyparts (May '15) May '16 Zoweeee 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lockport Mortgages