Man admits sex abuse of daughter's friends

Aug 3, 2007 Full story: Buffalo News 283

Months after one of Salvatore Giaccotto's victims tearfully told authorities how he had molested her, he pleaded guilty Thursday to committing sex offenses that will send him to state prison. via Buffalo News

Full Story
gross

United States

#270 May 11, 2013
It's "confidence," not "confidants." You really need an education. And, actually, no, we have much more than your sister is huge. How about she is a thief and a shoplifter and a drunk driver and a drug addict? How about your parents are huge liars who scam the system and steal welfare benefits and come up with phony lawsuits all the time? How about your mom got fired for stealing from her job at a laser hair removal place? How about how your mom and your sister used to punch each other and beat each other up when they were drunk and the entire Town of Tonawanda and the whole West Side knew about it? I even heard a story that your mom tried running your sister over with a car. How about how your mom and dad cheated on each other all the time? How about all the times your parents declared bankruptcy and how they lost their house to foreclosure? How about how your sister and her lowlife boyfriends get arrested for stealing at Walmart and shoving clothes into a suitcase and then taking just the suitcase through the check out and paying for that only? And then someone catches them and they get arrested! How about all the times you break into cars and rob people? Would you like someone to do that to you? You said in your post you don't care about education, and that's obvious because you can't even spell basic words. So since you don't care about education, you will be stuck coming up with phony lawsuits like your parents and stealing food stamps and disability money. Oh, wait, maybe you can get a job at McDonald's. Awesome. That is, if McDonald's doesn't Google your name and see how often you get arrested.
Blue Wall

Los Angeles, CA

#271 May 11, 2013
We know Sammy, we know he did it to the other girls, but we also know what you all do. Tonawanda does not miss you.
Post your name

Victoria, TX

#272 May 11, 2013
Post your name
Cody Grucza

Brooklyn, NY

#273 May 11, 2013
Need no Job self employed and everything yor sayin is just a lot of bullshit that doesn't mean anything your just haters
Cody Grucza

Brooklyn, NY

#274 May 11, 2013
Your so about mine and my family's lives... I wonder how shitty your life is lmfao well I'm done with this site you people disgust me if I knew who you were I'd lay hands on you...
gross

United States

#275 May 11, 2013
Like Sam didn't affect his life, too! We know he did. But did we go after the money? No. Only the people who made up stories went after his money. The people who deserved it like Kim's daughter didn't get it, just the money hungry Gruczas.
gross

United States

#276 May 11, 2013
When you say self-employed, you mean drug dealer. Now that's class.
Yellow

United States

#277 May 11, 2013
We're done too but I doubt your friend nfourwheeler7 is. Why don't you head over to Love Canal and say that to his face? Because you know what happened before, that's why. We're out! Enjoy Niagara Falls and Love Canal.
allways about the money

Victoria, TX

#278 May 11, 2013
funny how it all revolves around the money
Wonder if there was no money involved if u still be talking shit
what happened before

Victoria, TX

#279 May 11, 2013
I'd like to know what happened before ?
Who

Victoria, TX

#280 May 11, 2013
like Sam didn't affect his life, too! We know he did. But did we go after the money? No. Only the people who made up stories went after his money. The people who deserved it like Kim's daughter didn't get it, just the money hungry Gruczas.
When you His life too
Where was he in court ?
Who

Victoria, TX

#281 May 11, 2013
** when you say his life too ?
Cody Grucza

Brooklyn, NY

#282 May 11, 2013
Why happened before???I'm out here
Cody Grucza

Brooklyn, NY

#283 May 11, 2013
You say go over there where ill come immediately
Cody Grucza

Niagara Falls, NY

#284 May 11, 2013
I really wish I knew who you people are you have no idea... Disrespecting my mother,sister and especially my father!! The thing about you saying shit about me doesn't bother me I know who I am am and would never change who I am. I think the reason your talking out your asses is because your disgusted with your self or maybe your life sucks and you need to talk about someone eles to make you feel better about yourself... well that all I have to say if any of you punk ass people want to see me I'm down for the cause find me on Facebook and will make an apt...
NOT RIGHT

Buffalo, NY

#285 May 11, 2013
Sam is the guilty one here! No matter what the beliefs are of others! This site was here to talk about what this man has done to children! I don't care what money others got, how their family is ! That is irrelevant to the TOPIX here! If any of you have a beef with the victims families, find another source! Frankly your comments are childish. Apparently, there is some form of a war between one writer with one of the victims family! True or not, your comments and lack of respect to the many people, who come on here to keep updated on the where about of Sam! Not your paddy bullshit on this other family. By the sounds if it they themselves have gone through their own nightmares. And who knows maybe had Sam not violated his family member this family may not be in the position they are in today! GROSS you sound like a Benedictine child. I hope all can keep focused on the TOPIX , and if chose to continue with the classless demeaning of anyone other than Sam and his poor excuse for a wife who turned a shoulder to her husbands disgraceful life. Please exchange email, txt or other ways of hurting more people then as you can read are already and forever in pain due to this man! Grow up and move on!
Agree

Buffalo, NY

#286 May 12, 2013
Agree, whoever gross is sounds slightly creepy and obsessed with this family! The way we look at it , anyone who was able to take Sam for everything he has got and some, made our day ! Regardless of their shady background, at least it's not in the hands of that deplorable family that hurt so many! MOVE ON GROSS!
WNY

United States

#287 Jan 2, 2014
Cody is in prison at the Elmira State Correctional Facility.
Anon

Selkirk, NY

#288 Apr 23, 2014
When does Cody get out? Dos anyone know
Just me

Lockport, NY

#289 Apr 23, 2014
He should NEVER get out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lincoln Wood Apartments close to Akron Road (Jan '14) Feb 20 Roytmsl 5
Niagara SPCA Conducts Animal Rescue in Lockport Feb 17 HIGh ya 3
NYS snowfall totals for this week's storm: Who ... Feb 17 HIGh ya 1
Whaetfield Racist ? (Dec '12) Feb 10 HIGh ya 100
INKspressions Tattoos Jan '15 yourmom 4
Lockports Josh Verity commits suicide! (May '12) Jan '15 HIGh ya 171
Sheriff Giles Jan '15 HIGh ya 3
Lockport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web