Lets face the obvious
The Truth Speaks

Germany

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Here's how I see it:

Colarelli is an incompetent wanna-be who can only get a job by getting on his knees.

He's now even more entangled in the chamber fiasco (Looks great, Pete!). You gonna fork over the $117k yourself or do you hope to get the city to pay for it?

He convinces his puppet Streit to run in the hopes that he can con enough people into giving him some leverage in city government.

IMHO, I smell a rat. Two in fact! One named Pete and one named Steve.

Let's be honest. Turner is no saint, but he's way more on the ball than these ametuers who only want to have the city bail out their organization because they made major financial errors.

Robinson is better than any team in this city of know nothings who merely fake their way along. Keep reducing headcount so we can lower expenses. Consultants can be hired when needed at a much lower overall price. No need to have full time staff for a tiny city that has, at best, part time needs for work.

I think Streit would simply take orders from Colarelli and raise every tax bill in existence.

Turner, for all his faults, is the better man for the job of mayor.
STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

Lockport, IL

#2 Feb 6, 2013
The Truth Speaks wrote:
Here's how I see it:
Colarelli is an incompetent wanna-be who can only get a job by getting on his knees.
He's now even more entangled in the chamber fiasco (Looks great, Pete!). You gonna fork over the $117k yourself or do you hope to get the city to pay for it?
He convinces his puppet Streit to run in the hopes that he can con enough people into giving him some leverage in city government.
IMHO, I smell a rat. Two in fact! One named Pete and one named Steve.
Let's be honest. Turner is no saint, but he's way more on the ball than these ametuers who only want to have the city bail out their organization because they made major financial errors.
Robinson is better than any team in this city of know nothings who merely fake their way along. Keep reducing headcount so we can lower expenses. Consultants can be hired when needed at a much lower overall price. No need to have full time staff for a tiny city that has, at best, part time needs for work.
I think Streit would simply take orders from Colarelli and raise every tax bill in existence.
Turner, for all his faults, is the better man for the job of mayor.
He will get YOUR vote, his OWN vote, and Tom Kelly's vote! He has done more to ruin this city than all the city councils and mayors together. You are one of them, no doubt, or better yet, him! He is great at patting himself on the back. And besides that NO facts, just the same old rumors and phoney talk! Robinson was fired for not itemizing...and you and your chief lappy do not itemize for the public! Of course, all the millions spent are fine with you! Well, it is not for us! You vote for whom you want and we sure will do the same and so will the good citizens who want honest/transparent leadership now. Pete C. is well liked and if the truth is told: you and your friend are not! People like Steve, he is honest and the Chamber fiasco was done when he was NOT ON THERE, STUPID!!!! WE ARE NOT AFRAID...OUR MAN WILL WIN AS THE PUBLIC LONGS FOR DEVELOPMENT AGAIN AND FORGET ABOUT THESE STALE IDEAS AND STALE TALK FROM THIS SLATE OF PEOPLE THAT CALL THEMSELVES STEWARDS OF THE TAXPAYER. LOL.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 6, 2013
The Truth Speaks wrote:
Here's how I see it:
Colarelli is an incompetent wanna-be who can only get a job by getting on his knees.
He's now even more entangled in the chamber fiasco (Looks great, Pete!). You gonna fork over the $117k yourself or do you hope to get the city to pay for it?
He convinces his puppet Streit to run in the hopes that he can con enough people into giving him some leverage in city government.
IMHO, I smell a rat. Two in fact! One named Pete and one named Steve.
Let's be honest. Turner is no saint, but he's way more on the ball than these ametuers who only want to have the city bail out their organization because they made major financial errors.
Robinson is better than any team in this city of know nothings who merely fake their way along. Keep reducing headcount so we can lower expenses. Consultants can be hired when needed at a much lower overall price. No need to have full time staff for a tiny city that has, at best, part time needs for work.
I think Streit would simply take orders from Colarelli and raise every tax bill in existence.
Turner, for all his faults, is the better man for the job of mayor.
Turner is the better man for the job? Multiple times elected to the city council multiple times voted out of office. Each time he has been voted out it is a bigger mess than the time before that needs to be cleaned up. Over his last two years in office what has he accomplished? My water rate still went up in January, there is still the matter of the water in the downtown area and the need for the area to be redeveloped. Wells 5 and 8 dug by Robinson and now closed because of the EPA. Why didn't Robinson make sure those wells met EPA standards? Numerous personal changes within various departments including the Police Chief, Engineer, Finance Director, and now the Administrator. No new major development to speak off and his constant attacks on various political opponents during council meetings and in the newspaper all in an effort to deflect and distract from his failures. Should I even mention his role in the Fentress fiasco? For the coup de grace getting the majority to reject two replacements for the council. Where did that get him? The mayor still got to appoint one of the two he wanted.

If that is the person that you want as the face of Lockport then you sir or madam need to do some serious soul searching and think long and hard about your vote come April.

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

Lockport, IL

#4 Feb 6, 2013
The Truth Speaks wrote:
Here's how I see it:
Colarelli is an incompetent wanna-be who can only get a job by getting on his knees.
He's now even more entangled in the chamber fiasco (Looks great, Pete!). You gonna fork over the $117k yourself or do you hope to get the city to pay for it?
He convinces his puppet Streit to run in the hopes that he can con enough people into giving him some leverage in city government.
IMHO, I smell a rat. Two in fact! One named Pete and one named Steve.
Let's be honest. Turner is no saint, but he's way more on the ball than these ametuers who only want to have the city bail out their organization because they made major financial errors.
Robinson is better than any team in this city of know nothings who merely fake their way along. Keep reducing headcount so we can lower expenses. Consultants can be hired when needed at a much lower overall price. No need to have full time staff for a tiny city that has, at best, part time needs for work.
I think Streit would simply take orders from Colarelli and raise every tax bill in existence.
Turner, for all his faults, is the better man for the job of mayor.
Ask the puppets on the city council how that works! They sure know how to do it. They have been pulled together with the same answers, in between the screaming of the old guy, by the head puppeteer. I will take the wonderful leadership of a young enthusiastic clean living honest transparent non liar family man like Steve Streit! You are going to win, Steve, lying is a habit with them! It has worked before and they are hoping it will work again! We are too smart for them! We know some interesting facts, not rumors, about his surrogates too!
Is this a joke

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Feb 6, 2013
STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES wrote:
<quoted text> OUR MAN WILL WIN AS THE PUBLIC LONGS FOR DEVELOPMENT AGAIN AND FORGET ABOUT THESE STALE IDEAS AND STALE TALK FROM THIS SLATE OF PEOPLE THAT CALL THEMSELVES STEWARDS OF THE TAXPAYER. LOL.
You sound scared of the future election. And I guess you probably should be because anyone who's been paying even the least amount of attention knows that Pete and Co. are only out for themselves.

They care more about themselves than anything to do with this city.

And you wanna talk development? Other than the invitation for trash to come to Lockport that is Wal-Mart, what development (positive development) has happened? None!

Go take a drive through the surrounding communities. There you will see development. In Lockport? A few more burned out buildings, no retail growth, and an incessant emphasis on a downtown that is a lost cause.

Personally, I think Lockport would do well to get rid of Ron C. He's an old man trying to preserve the old order. Sure it's making the old school fat cats some serious bucks, but he's screwing all of us residents who want real growth.
STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

Lockport, IL

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Is this a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound scared of the future election. And I guess you probably should be because anyone who's been paying even the least amount of attention knows that Pete and Co. are only out for themselves.
They care more about themselves than anything to do with this city.
And you wanna talk development? Other than the invitation for trash to come to Lockport that is Wal-Mart, what development (positive development) has happened? None!
Go take a drive through the surrounding communities. There you will see development. In Lockport? A few more burned out buildings, no retail growth, and an incessant emphasis on a downtown that is a lost cause.
Personally, I think Lockport would do well to get rid of Ron C. He's an old man trying to preserve the old order. Sure it's making the old school fat cats some serious bucks, but he's screwing all of us residents who want real growth.
Another fat cat..let's get rid of the old men like Kellys. That is who we want to get rid of. Your ideas are the same as them. So out of date! So stale. You will see when election comes what the people of this town want and deserve. And it is not your ideas! None! Thankfully we have towns surrounding us that know how to develop. Walmart is wonderful! You can't even get a parking place there. Who in the h are you kidding. You probably shop there all the time. Keep your foolish opinions to yourself!
STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

Lockport, IL

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Is this a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound scared of the future election. And I guess you probably should be because anyone who's been paying even the least amount of attention knows that Pete and Co. are only out for themselves.
They care more about themselves than anything to do with this city.
And you wanna talk development? Other than the invitation for trash to come to Lockport that is Wal-Mart, what development (positive development) has happened? None!
Go take a drive through the surrounding communities. There you will see development. In Lockport? A few more burned out buildings, no retail growth, and an incessant emphasis on a downtown that is a lost cause.
Personally, I think Lockport would do well to get rid of Ron C. He's an old man trying to preserve the old order. Sure it's making the old school fat cats some serious bucks, but he's screwing all of us residents who want real growth.
scared----excited about the possibility of finally getting a good man for our Mayor since he has a vision. You, sir, are so wrong and so stale, that it is sickening! Ron knows more than you will ever know. Oh I get it...get rid of the last one! They have accomplished an exodus of great personnel. It is a travesty! More money in the till for your friends, huh? Good one!
STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

Homer Glen, IL

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Kelly Turner will get MY vote! He has done more to make my saggy old vagina tingle than all the city councils and mayors together. I want so badly to be one with him, no duh, or better yet, on top of him! Kelly, I promise I will be great at patting your sexy backside. And besides that I KNOW absolutely NO facts, just the same sexual fantasies and kinky talk! Of course, all the millions of sperm are fine with being squirted all over my face! Well, it is not for naught! You all should vote for KELLY TURNER and we sure will do the same and so will the good citizens who want honest/transparent leadership now. Kelly Turner is well liked and if the truth is told: I love and lust over him the most! People like Kelly Turner, he is honest and the Chamber fiasco would not of been done if he was ON THERE, STUPID!!!! WE ARE NOT AFRAID (all six of my personalities and me)...MY MAN KELLY TURNER WILL WIN AS THE LONG PUBIC HAIRS DEVELOPING ON MY CHIN AGAIN ARE FORGOTTEN ABOUT!! MY STALE VAGINA AND WRINKLED OLD PRUNEY LIPS WILL FINALLY BE SATISFIED WHEN KELL TURNER WINS MAYOR!! HE WILL RIGHTFULLY CALL HIMSELF STEWARD OF THE TAXPAYER.
Hateful Pete

Woodridge, IL

#10 Feb 7, 2013
All that hate coming from a supposedly Christian man. Pete what happens when your company reads this hate? will they want to keep you? What happens when your church finds out about it?

You are losing your grip on reality.
Just the FACTS

Homer Glen, IL

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Hateful Pete wrote:
All that hate coming from a supposedly Christian man. Pete what happens when your company reads this hate? will they want to keep you? What happens when your church finds out about it?
You are losing your grip on reality.
Can you really tell that all the gazillion DAILY posts by this batshitcrazy OBSESSED person is really Pete Corelli?? How? Can you tell by the style of writing or is it certain, repetative phrases that this "person" (for lack of a better descriptive label) uses?

In my research, I found that this whack-job is an 83 yr old lady with a big vagina hard-on for Kelly Turner, as that is really the only topic she consistantly posts about.

How can we be sure which of us is right? Any ideas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank Goodness Obama is Gone 1 hr Professor 23
President Trump the Apprentice 1 hr Professor 6
Who will support the candidates that LWATU endo... 3 hr Patch 3
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) Thu Halloween 10,732
Ed Stapinski was a good cop! (Dec '09) Thu HappinessisFree 285
Lockport murders Thu ABC 10
Mayor & city elections Thu ABC 7

Lockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lockport Mortgages