Colarelli posting from Citgo

Posted in the Lockport Forum

mental millions

Plainfield, IL

#1 Dec 17, 2013
It looks like Colarelli is spending his whole day on topix instead of doing his job at Citgo. I hope the boss doesn't find out. The dozens of post from Lemont today all look to be from Colarelli, because they all are about his obsession with Turner. What a waste of time, Turner must be getting to the poor lad.

If it is confired that Colarelli is having a mental breakdown, who will take care of his huge family? I guess the state will have to take care of them and that will cost millions. Don't forget the cost for mental treatment for Colarelli himself.

I feel sorry for him, he should turn to God.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Paranoid Turner

Lemont, IL

#2 Dec 17, 2013
He must be workin' late, because he's still posting from Lemont!

Turner, you chump - do you honestly believe that all of us who post from a Lemont ISP are Colarelli?

Dude, you need to LET IT GO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 17, 2013
mental millions wrote:
It looks like Colarelli is spending his whole day on topix instead of doing his job at Citgo. I hope the boss doesn't find out. The dozens of post from Lemont today all look to be from Colarelli, because they all are about his obsession with Turner. What a waste of time, Turner must be getting to the poor lad.
If it is confired that Colarelli is having a mental breakdown, who will take care of his huge family? I guess the state will have to take care of them and that will cost millions. Don't forget the cost for mental treatment for Colarelli himself.
I feel sorry for him, he should turn to God.
Just a small sample of your insanity
Feb 10, 2012
Since Colarelli is already working for Hugo Chavez as a mouth piece for Citgo, Could he get the promotion to Minister of Propaganda for Venezuela? He knows what's best for the peasants.
Wouldn't it be a great fit for him?
Nov 26, 2012
A while back I heard on WJOL that Citgo owed 6 million in taxes to Lockport schools. Did they pay up? Doesn't Colarelli work for Citgo? Didn't Colarelli work for the High School? Did Citgo hire Colarelli to avoid paying more taxes?
Jan 22, 2013
How can Colarelli participate so bitterly in politics and still be a spokesman for Citgo? Do they know he is all over Topix? Don't most corporations want spokesmen to be non controversial? Isn't there a danger of getting politicians mad and then they give Citgo a hard time?
It can't be good for the employees.
Feb 6, 2013
This may not be a big deal, but if the Chamber of Commerce goes bust and Colarelli is the President when that happens, how does that look for Citgo? Wouldn't it be difficult when their spokesman has to explain, at Citgo events in surrounding communities, the problems with the chamber?
Apr 9, 2013
We'll all be glad when this election is over. Maybe when Turner wins, Colarelli will stop infesting Topix.
Yup

Lemont, IL

#4 Dec 17, 2013
Turner is completely delusional. I guess that's what happens when you spend your life savings on losing election campaigns.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
two lovers

Plainfield, IL

#5 Dec 18, 2013
Wow the 2 Turner haters are still busy. Colarelli and his little buddy EJC
need to find something else to do on their dates. Sitting in front of a computer screen in your underwear, together and hating Turner, is not real date. You guys could go to the ice cream shop and share a sundae or go to the library together.

I thought you guys broke up, but I'm glad you patched things up. I won't tell you wives, or are they dating each other too?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#6 Dec 18, 2013
two lovers wrote:
Wow the 2 Turner haters are still busy. Colarelli and his little buddy EJC
need to find something else to do on their dates. Sitting in front of a computer screen in your underwear, together and hating Turner, is not real date. You guys could go to the ice cream shop and share a sundae or go to the library together.
I thought you guys broke up, but I'm glad you patched things up. I won't tell you wives, or are they dating each other too?
Project much? Do you deny you wrote them? If you are not going to refute the posts, man up and own them admit who you are instead of sitting behind the computer. Your reputation and creditability in this community is already destroyed.
sorry boys

Carol Stream, IL

#7 Dec 18, 2013
EJC and Colarelli must really have real fixations on Turner. Unfortunately for them, I heard Turner isn't gay. Sorry to break your
hearts boys. They need to move on and try to have productive lives.
I'm sure all 6 people on Topix agree.
sorry boys

Carol Stream, IL

#8 Dec 18, 2013
Aren't policeman/fireman relationships frowned upon? I thought the two didn't mix.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 18, 2013
sorry boys wrote:
EJC and Colarelli must really have real fixations on Turner. Unfortunately for them, I heard Turner isn't gay. Sorry to break your
BAHAAHAHAAHAHA That's rich coming from someone with dissociative identity disorder. How many screen name's and IP's is that in this thread? 3? Let's see Winfield, Wheaton, St.Charles. what are we missing? Woodridge and Lemont still to be heard from. Can you call me gay again in either of those as well? You still don't have it in you to openly take ownership of the posts do you? To paraphrase A Few Good Men

I think he wants to say it. I think he's pissed off that he's gotta hide from this. I think he wants to say that he posted and that's the end of it.

He eats breakfast 300 yards away from Colarelli who keeps slapping him down at every turn And nobody's going to tell him how to run his town least of all a mouth piece for the Chamber and Citgo in his suit and tie.
sorry boys

Carol Stream, IL

#10 Dec 18, 2013
Is Colarelli in the catering business along with every other business he's in? EJC, are you the delivery man? How far do you guys deliver?
What kind of food do you specialize in? Are your prices reasonable?

Good luck in your new business! Please join the chamber of commerce.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#11 Dec 18, 2013
sorry boys wrote:
Is Colarelli in the catering business along with every other business he's in? EJC, are you the delivery man? How far do you guys deliver?
What kind of food do you specialize in? Are your prices reasonable?
Good luck in your new business! Please join the chamber of commerce.
ROFLMAO
More gay insults I love it please keep them coming.
thanks EJCdad

Lemont, IL

#12 Dec 19, 2013
sorry boys wrote:
That's RIGHT "he is NOT gay!!"

BUT, HE IS ALL MINE!! BACK OFF!
I'm 83 yrs old & don't have much time left to get me some of that!

Ok, back to my pinnochio-nose2000.

YAAAAY! YAAAAY! YAAAAY!(<that's my "Special Ed" impersonation)
Is that you Peter

Aurora, IL

#13 Dec 20, 2013
Thank you Peter Colarelli for that weird post as "thanks EJCdad", you really are weird.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 20, 2013
Is that you Peter wrote:
Thank you Peter Colarelli for that weird post as "thanks EJCdad", you really are weird.
Still waiting for you to own up to your posts with your real name. But knowing your M.O. you'll just resort to more name calling or gay innuendos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great Day For Lockport 24 min sickofnitwits 11
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 26 min Reuther 8,930
Ahhh Haaa 43 min Sharky 4
Poll Mayoral Election 5 hr Patriot 221
George Smith child abduction trial? (Oct '14) 11 hr Now Im asking 21
Coach "K" Blasts Obama 11 hr Sharky 16
What a Legacy Mon Chumbalone 14
More from around the web

Lockport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE