Danny boy wrote:
We know!
Much more!
The stalker

Lockport, IL

#26 Feb 16, 2013
order wrote:
hello
We are a team of professionals that can help you to find passwords for gmail, hotmail, yahoo, aol, orange, live, facebook. If you think we can help you contact us:
discovermypass@yahoo.com
ordermypass@gmx.com
http://getmypassword.tk/
This person is stalking you to find out who you are! Guess who!
I agree

Lockport, IL

#27 Feb 16, 2013
Why does he care so much? It is a power thing with him. He resorts to things like this. Sad!
I agree

Homer Glen, IL

#28 Feb 26, 2013
I agree wrote:
Why do I care so much? It is a power thing with me. I resort to things like this. Sad!
Why do I care so much? It is a power thing with me. I resort to things like this. Sad!
Very promising Outlook

Lockport, IL

#29 Feb 27, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>
It will do you no good, Lemont Kelly, you are going to lose and our neighborhood is planning on a steak cookout because ot it! Snoop away, who cares, only you. How sickening are you, you must be so lonely that this is the lowest tactic you can use besides smut.
Rip Van Winkle

Lockport, IL

#30 Feb 27, 2013
Very promising Outlook wrote:
<quoted text> It will do you no good, Lemont Kelly, you are going to lose and our neighborhood is planning on a steak cookout because ot it! Snoop away, who cares, only you. How sickening are you, you must be so lonely that this is the lowest tactic you can use besides smut.
Can I come even though I lose? Please. All I do is hobble around in my old green car. Please. It sounds like fun. You will have to wake me up first tho. I am always asleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post Office Steals Gift Cards 6 hr Welfare Country 10
Lincoln-Way 210 tax increase. 7 hr Mesothelioma 116
Fire and Fury 9 hr Honestly 288
Democrats look for hope with Maxine Waters 9 hr Honestly 15
Lord Voldemort 21 hr Lockport 1
God bless America Fri Preacher 12
This kid belongs in a cage Jan 15 Truth hurts 1

Lockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance