Jealousy On This Forum
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Sayin

Noblesville, IN

#1 Jan 31, 2012
Seems to be a lot of jealousy on this forum. It could be by a very few or it could be by many. If I had to guess, it would be the former. Are there any mature adults out there?
Robbing Peter to pay Paul

Lemont, IL

#2 Jan 31, 2012
It is called accountability and transparency, loser. You again are trying to say people are jealous and that is why they are writing. They are writing and get this straight, they love their town and they don't like you. They don't like you because of what you are doing and are doing to our town. It is plain and we are going to make it plainer. You are sad if you think we will let up. We will not. The truth is here and you think your silly starting of posts and answering those same posts will amount to something. News is--it won't! You are barking up the wrong tree again. Maturity is what you need. We are sick of your childish behavior and your screaming puppets taking our money to the bank of no return.
Hypocrit on here

Lemont, IL

#3 Jan 31, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Seems to be a lot of jealousy on this forum. It could be by a very few or it could be by many. If I had to guess, it would be the former. Are there any mature adults out there?
Jealous of you, Kelly? You must be kidding. If I were jealous of you I would be ashamed of myself. You must think alot of yourself. We don't.
No More Pete Colarelli

Lockport, IL

#4 Feb 1, 2012
Hypocrit on here wrote:
<quoted text> Jealous of you, Kelly? You must be kidding. If I were jealous of you I would be ashamed of myself. You must think alot of yourself. We don't.
The last 2 posts by none other than Pete, the pathetic little boy Colarectum. It is disgusting how he has attempted to take over this site for hiw own selfish gains.
Hypocrit on here

Lemont, IL

#5 Feb 1, 2012
Robbing Peter to pay Paul wrote:
It is called accountability and transparency, loser. You again are trying to say people are jealous and that is why they are writing. They are writing and get this straight, they love their town and they don't like you. They don't like you because of what you are doing and are doing to our town. It is plain and we are going to make it plainer. You are sad if you think we will let up. We will not. The truth is here and you think your silly starting of posts and answering those same posts will amount to something. News is--it won't! You are barking up the wrong tree again. Maturity is what you need. We are sick of your childish behavior and your screaming puppets taking our money to the bank of no return.
The agony of defeat is showing on Kelly's face. He is sitting behind his computer trying to find out who is writing. What a goon he is. His Big Daddy performance is going to haunt him now and later on. We have the goods on him.
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#6 Feb 1, 2012
There are only about three people on this Lockport forum and they write under thirty two names each. The council is in permanent stalemate. Government in stalemate is good when decision makers on both sides are inbred idiots. Welcome to Will County.
unbelievable

Berwyn, IL

#7 Feb 5, 2012
one thing i do know. is that it would be GREAT, if each and every poster here was exposed to the public.

and that all government business was OPEN for public scrutiny .
order

Romania

#8 Feb 29, 2012
jealousy
order

Romania

#9 Feb 29, 2012
if you want to hack email accounts, use us.
how to find if cheating
How do I know the password from email account
here is the answer
[email protected]
http://getmypassword.tk/
how to hack an email address.
Kelly

Lemont, IL

#10 Feb 29, 2012
order wrote:
how to find if cheating
How do I know the password from email account
here is the answer
[email protected]
This should work for the biggest offender on here, the snoop of snoops. Again he is trying to intimidate the writers. It won't work!
Hypocrit on here

Lemont, IL

#11 Feb 29, 2012
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text> This should work for the biggest offender on here, the snoop of snoops. Again he is trying to intimidate the writers. It won't work!
Notice: It is meeting day and he has not been on here all morning. Could he be at a meeting and that is why? Well, bingo, we hit on the answer. He is the snooper and intimidator and most of all, backward government leader! Watch as soon as he gets home, he will be back on here with his crap. Tune in tonight to see more crap or better yet go to it if you have a strong stomach.
order

Romania

#12 Apr 3, 2012
Yahoo hack, facebook hack, msn hack, hotmail hack.
here is the answer
[email protected]
how to find if cheating
Big Daddy intimidates

Lemont, IL

#13 Apr 3, 2012
order wrote:
Yahoo hack, facebook hack, msn hack, hotmail hack.
here is the answer
[email protected]
how to find if cheating
It is the snooper again! He never quits because people who do not agree with him he spends his day trying to find out who they are. It is a crime to hack an account and it is intimidation! He is using one of his many names. If anyone would know how to do something illegal it would be Big Daddy.
Jonathan

Lemont, IL

#14 Apr 3, 2012
Big Daddy intimidates wrote:
<quoted text> It is the snooper again! He never quits because people who do not agree with him he spends his day trying to find out who they are. It is a crime to hack an account and it is intimidation! He is using one of his many names. If anyone would know how to do something illegal it would be Big Daddy.
Business checks need full scrutiny on here of the city and we should know what has been done with the taxpayer's money. This guy thinks we are jealous of him. I wouldn't want to be him if they put a million dollars in my hands and his identity. He is one sick puppy! I am a taxpayer and know for sure that keeping secrets on this city is the way it is. We will replace this type next year when we get all the OLD foggies out.
Im lost

Saint Louis, MO

#16 May 9, 2012
I'm lost who's the good guy Peter or Kelly? I'm from Romeoville and noticed that the majority of the topics are about both Peter and Kelly or have swayed into being about them. Are they really both on here? I figure there is a lot of Peter supporters and the Kelly ones resort to saying very inappropriate things, why? Is it really that bad?
Lockport

Hinsdale, IL

#17 May 9, 2012
It's pretty simple.

Pete's the good guy.

Turner is the bad guy.
Im lost

Bolingbrook, IL

#18 May 9, 2012
Lockport wrote:
It's pretty simple.

Pete's the good guy.

Turner is the bad guy.
Lol I see. I think I read a forum where a Kelly supporter told someone there mother should have swallowed them. Again I don't know either party but if I was Kelly I would like to distance my self from people like that. I understand this is a free country but these things are being said to hurt disrespect and attack another.
order

Intorsura Buzaului, Romania

#22 Feb 16, 2013
hello
We are a team of professionals that can help you to find passwords for gmail, hotmail, yahoo, aol, orange, live, facebook. If you think we can help you contact us:
[email protected]
[email protected]
Awhhhhh

Lockport, IL

#23 Feb 16, 2013
order wrote:
hello
We are a team of professionals that can help you to find passwords for gmail, hotmail, yahoo, aol, orange, live, facebook. If you think we can help you contact us:
[email protected]
[email protected]
Thank you, Kelly, Romania, snoopy.
Danny boy

Lockport, IL

#24 Feb 16, 2013
We know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stop whistling at women! 14 min CaptSpaulding 36
Do Republicans even care about sexual assault? 15 min CaptSpaulding 76
Lincoln-Way 210 tax increase. 50 min Nope 4
Repeal of Net Neutrality 8 hr Down with COMMUNISM 1
U r a Coward went buh bye 8 hr Jimmy Durante 3
Services for Ofc Steve Alexander 9 hr Asa 7
Corruption 9 hr SuckItUpButtercup 8

Lockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance