Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 5, 2013
The same ol' song and dance. I am ashamed of the Homer Tea Party
bobby v

Lockport, IL

#3 Apr 5, 2013
sounds like the lemmings are getting scared on topix? the past was lockport!
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#4 Apr 5, 2013
bobby v wrote:
sounds like the lemmings are getting scared on topix? the past was lockport!
Is Bobby Vee still alive? I didn't know he was in Lockport. Maybe Turner will bring him in for Log Jam next summer. "No bids required"!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 6, 2013
EJCDad wrote:
The same ol' song and dance. I am ashamed of the Homer Tea Party http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jxb5EZ1p0nwXX
Again I ask the same question, since he always leads with this comment. 29 million mistake???

How can it be a mistake to replace water and sewer mains throughout the city with a plan to finance it without interest?

ANSWER:
Hire Robinson with NOBID contract, tell a bunch of lies,(remember this one, give Robinson $18,500 and we will save 29 million for no work is needed), make soundbites to lower the water rates until after the election. When those lies don't work, then go for bond to do some work (claim it is new projects) pay interest on them for 20 yrs and yes of course make sure Robinson gets close to 2 million dollars in NOBID work already. Don't forget Robinson has already publicly along with the council stated that there is 30 million dollars worth of work.

So please anyone care to explain this phenomen. CHUM maybe you can with your wisdom and understanding of city doings. We know HEAD COWARD,ABSTAINING QUEEN,FORKED TONQUE,SLEEPY will NEVER answer questions like a good elected official, unless Robinson or Bert & Ernie are looking for another blank check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 7 hr Halloween 10,832
Fake News 11 hr Paper 4
Lockport walmart online grocery Fri EYES ROLLING 3
Council stung by its boner Fri EYES ROLLING 10
Neighbors Helping Neighbors Fri EYES ROLLING 12
RIP Tim Murphy May 24 Reggie 9
fairmont school board's failing leadership (May '16) May 21 Fairmont Questioner 137

Lockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lockport Mortgages