a judge who needs to be thrown off th...

a judge who needs to be thrown off the bench

Posted in the Lockport Forum

DLP314

Lemont, IL

#1 Apr 20, 2011
Home
Attorney Misfits
Judicial Misfits
Public Official Misfits
California Misfits
Ohio Misfits
Texas Misfits
Federal Misfits
Dawg Opinions
Dawg Laments
Dawg in the News
Ethical Judges/Attys
Award Winners

Today’s Judicial Misfit is: Will County Illinois Judge Daniel Rozak
Judge Daniel (Il Dulce) Rozak of Joliet, Illinois is an embarrassment to all well-intentioned and practicing tyrannical-despots.

On August 11, 2009, Judge Daniel (aka, Il Dulce) Rozak yet again proved he was an absolutist-bully when he sentenced Clifton Williams to six-months in jail for criminal contempt upon his magisterial court (Is there another kind?).

And what criminal conduct did Mr. Williams engage in? Well folks, he had the unmitigated audacity to “raise his hand” while “yawning.” However, to be excruciatingly fair to Judge Daniel Rozak, he claims it was a “loud yawn” that caused him to “break from the proceedings.”(Chicago Tribune)

The temerity of Mr. Williams to yawn coupled with raising his hand is conduct that can not be tolerated in a civilized society, let alone the majestic courtroom of any Judge, and in particular that of King Daniel Rozak, right? If this kind of egregious criminal conduct is not severely punished, then what kind of contemptuous conduct would our aristocratic judges be subjected to in the future?

One could only imagine Judge Daniel Rozak’s reaction if some 85-year-old Grandma accidently passed gas (not an anomaly among the elderly) in his imperial courtroom. Clearly, Judge Rozak would have no choice but to find her guilty of criminal contempt and sentence Granny to at least 12-months of hard time. Of course if Granny were to protest by saying,“What kind of crap is this Your Honor?” then Judge Rozak would be obliged to increase the sentence to 24 or more months in jail.

Judge Daniel Rozak’s sentencing of Mr. Williams is so absurd that it doesn’t even pass the involuntary laugh test. This buffoon (my apologies to buffoons) should rightfully be tossed off the bench. Mr. Williams’ father said,“I was flabbergasted because I didn’t realize a judge could do that.”(Chicago Tribune) With all due respect to Mr. Williams’ naiveté, judges can do any damn thing that want. And if ya don’t believe it, just ask Judge Daniel Rozak and those of his ilk!
Former cop

Homer Glen, IL

#2 Apr 21, 2011
I don't know this judge, but I have witnesses other judges who are very impressed by their own presence. You may be right about his actions, however your cause would be better served if you just stuck to the facts and refrained from the editorializing.
DLP314

Waukegan, IL

#3 May 2, 2011
I have a lot to say on this. I have a lot to say on everything. My husband is unhappy.
Trout

Kenmore, WA

#4 May 2, 2011

I have a lot to say on this. I have a lot to say on everything. My husband is unhappy.
DLP314

Lemont, IL

#5 May 6, 2011
Trout wrote:
DLP314 HAS CALLED YOU OUT I own you all.
Trout

Lemont, IL

#6 May 6, 2011
I will be the only poster on here Lockport Topix
cris

Brooklyn, NY

#8 May 26, 2011
I agree Rizal is a Bitch with a capital B. He leaves the court room for nearly a hour if not more in the morning right after court just get started. He try to degrade people by stereo typing name calling. He is clearly a man that abuse his power. He is a disgrace to the bench and judicial system. In my opinion obviously he's not happy at home and his wife is probably cheating on him. It's written all over his face. I never know someone to just try to destroy people life's like he do for the minor things. People are going to make mistakes and sometime shit do happen. I'm not saying that people don't need consequences for there actions. It's just sad to see someone deliberately go beyond justice with there power. If he could he would hang and cane people for there crimes and then send them to jail. He might be a judge in this life time but someday he also will be judged. God don't like ugly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are the Mayor and the Truth Strangers? 2 hr Lago Vista 12
Body Shop and MedSpa 4 hr Coincidence 16
prologis development 5 hr Lago Vista 26
Not all Billionaires are Created Equal (Sep '11) 6 hr Danielle Soloude 37
Clown Mayor of Lockport (Oct '15) 6 hr Danielle Soloude 30
Pagoda house closing Mon Chin Ho 21
recycling bin theft on garbage day (Apr '16) Sun Eyes Rollin 8

Lockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance