Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Lockport Forum

Comments (Page 60)

Showing posts 1,181 - 1,200 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
colonel

Armstrong, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

capt kirk wrote:
Why thank you dr spock moron
really? Get a life.
The

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

You no really you
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Hey Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair ...

Did you get the news?

Obamcare = CONSTITUTIONAL!

Who was that again who said "HELL NO YOU CAN'T" again?

He must have thought he was a tough guy or somethin'...

Could you refresh all out memories here?

Was it that orange, teapartier, alcoholic who doesn't know the difference between the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence?
( http://www.youtube.com/watch... )

Was he in one of his frequent drunken stupors? Because it seems to me he what he REALLY meant to say was "Hell YES you can!"

Or maybe "Hell YES you will!"?

LMAO!

Can you hear me laughing?

Seems you repukes have been having a bad couple weeks there eh?

You lost on immigration, ACA, and the B.S. Holder contempt resolution ... all within about 48 hours.

How about now? I just cranked my laughter up a notch - just for you!

But wait. Don't answer yet ... not yet.

Because THERE'S MORE!

Rep. Vern Buchanan, of the Republican Congressional Campaign Committee and who sits on the powerful House Ways and Means committee, is targeted by four congressional and federal investigations into his business practices, his campaign finances and his alleged attempt to try to stop a witness from talking.

Remember you couldn't stop the repeal of DADT either - despite your WAR HERO continually crying about it "ruining moral", blah blah senile blah.

There was Zimmerman being sent to jail and Edwards acquitted. OUCH! I'll bet that hurt!

Then there's Ariz sheriff Joe Arpaio facing charges by the DOJ for continuing to engage in a pattern or practice of unlawful discriminatory police conduct directed at Latinos.

C'mon ... you gotta be able to hear me laughing at this!

There's Russel Pierce who was recalled due to his immigration policies and push to reject $7 billion in federal funding for Medicaid in Arizona.

Don't forget the defeat of that idiotic Mississippi anti-abortion bill.

Or the Ohio voters rejecting a law limiting public workers' collective bargaining rights.

Oh ... and my personal favorite - Brietbart is STILL dead and rotting in the ground!

I just KNOW you can hear me laughing now!!!

Please respond with some inane drivel that I'll delight in skipping over (as usual) as soon as I see your name as the poster who's replying to this stuff here.

I LOVE it when you put in all that work just to be repeatedly ignored ...

Here's to more good times there Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair!
Hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
Hey Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair ...
Did you get the news?
Obamcare = CONSTITUTIONAL!
Who was that again who said "HELL NO YOU CAN'T" again?
He must have thought he was a tough guy or somethin'...
Could you refresh all out memories here?
Was it that orange, teapartier, alcoholic who doesn't know the difference between the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence?
( http://www.youtube.com/watch... )
Was he in one of his frequent drunken stupors? Because it seems to me he what he REALLY meant to say was "Hell YES you can!"
Or maybe "Hell YES you will!"?
LMAO!
Can you hear me laughing?
Seems you repukes have been having a bad couple weeks there eh?
You lost on immigration, ACA, and the B.S. Holder contempt resolution ... all within about 48 hours.
How about now? I just cranked my laughter up a notch - just for you!
But wait. Don't answer yet ... not yet.
Because THERE'S MORE!
Rep. Vern Buchanan, of the Republican Congressional Campaign Committee and who sits on the powerful House Ways and Means committee, is targeted by four congressional and federal investigations into his business practices, his campaign finances and his alleged attempt to try to stop a witness from talking.
Remember you couldn't stop the repeal of DADT either - despite your WAR HERO continually crying about it "ruining moral", blah blah senile blah.
There was Zimmerman being sent to jail and Edwards acquitted. OUCH! I'll bet that hurt!
Then there's Ariz sheriff Joe Arpaio facing charges by the DOJ for continuing to engage in a pattern or practice of unlawful discriminatory police conduct directed at Latinos.
C'mon ... you gotta be able to hear me laughing at this!
There's Russel Pierce who was recalled due to his immigration policies and push to reject $7 billion in federal funding for Medicaid in Arizona.
Don't forget the defeat of that idiotic Mississippi anti-abortion bill.
Or the Ohio voters rejecting a law limiting public workers' collective bargaining rights.
Oh ... and my personal favorite - Brietbart is STILL dead and rotting in the ground!
I just KNOW you can hear me laughing now!!!
Please respond with some inane drivel that I'll delight in skipping over (as usual) as soon as I see your name as the poster who's replying to this stuff here.
I LOVE it when you put in all that work just to be repeatedly ignored ...
Here's to more good times there Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair!
Well, the retard from Oak forest nut house finally breaks his silence! obamacare was upheld as a tax! something the administration is already trying to deny, why? It seems the big eared one doesn't want to take credit for a tax, to which it is. He can't deny it! The main part of the Arizona bill was upheld 9-0! Eric Holder is still in contempt of the House! Who cares about Zimmerman? Let the courts deal with him. I notice that you, in your crack induced rant, conveniently left out Scott Walkers huge win over public sector unions in The Wisconsin recall election, he won 54/46 percent in a progressive state. How about that? Sheriff Arpaio being harassed by this administration is nothing new, who cares! He will prevail. As far as scandals, have you heard from Jesse Jr. Lately? Nobody has! Now, let's talk about the last 4 months of terrible jobs reports! 80,000? That's weak! Even more, 1/2 of them were temporary seasonal jobs that were low paying with no benefits! Boy, you got me! Let's talk about how Obamas campaign is out of money and how Romney is raking it in hand over fist! I will make no mention of the Super Pacs that are about to be unleashed on Obama. It's gotten to where he has to rely on dates from liberals. Keep watching Msnbc! Bye now!
Hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Oh by the way, did you notice that 85,000 people decided to go on disability last month rather than face the crappy job environment that exist under the rein of Obama. They only reported 80,000 (1/2 being temp jobs without benefits)jobs during the same time. This is depressing, especially during an election year. The month of may only reported about 70,000(most of them being temp jobs without benefits) that is pathetic, then this moron says we need more teachers, firemen and cops? All public sector union, of course! None of those are Federal jobs! How ever would he want them paid for? He would push for another failed stimulus. Axelrod must be sweating through his comb over! I think he is losing even more hair! By the way, when will he get those paid fainters out there during Obamas boring,predictable,long winded speeches? It ain't working no more, oh no! Now Obama is talking about extending the Bush tax cuts but only for the middle class. God knows he can't talk about job creation. He claims he created orsavers 4.2 million jobs in the last 30 months but has used the same washed up disappointed speech every time the jobs report came out. How many jobs were lost under his watch? Millions! 6 trillion in debt in 3 1/2 years, wow! This sucks! Vote him out! If we must tax, tax the unions!
NEWBE

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Can you say RINO.
Jon Kinko

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Chris marsh
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

WOW! Not one, but TWO posts for me to completely ignore there? EXCELLENT work!

I knew you wouldn't let me down ...

Does this mean you're NOT gonna answer that question regarding who the drunken "HELL NO YOU CAN'T!" tough guy was? I didn't read your posts,(I never do!) but I'm sure you didn't go anywhere near answering that one.

And who said something about healthcare being Obama's waterloo? Does "waterloo" mean doing something about rising healthcare costs because your own political party did absolutely nothing about it when they had the numbers? Or does it mean something that passes out of congress and then gets upheld by the supreme court too? Or maybe it means ... something that is ruled constitutional in spite of (currently) THIRTY THREE attempts to shoot it down by time-and-money wasting crybaby Republicans in the House?

Any idea there?

Funny how the orange tough guy (who you refuse to name) who said we were "broke" sure doesn't mind us footing the bill for his health care in spite of us being "broke". Does that officially make him a hypocrite? He sure didn't let the fact that we were "broke" stop him from voting to extend more corporate welfare to big oil in the form of continued oil subsidies though did it? And if we're so "broke" why did Boehner lead all these sour grape, repeal efforts over the CONSTITUTIONAL health care law at a $50 million dollar cost to us "broke" taxpayers?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/11/heal...

Does that make him a hypocrite AND a liar too?

You can dd these latest questions to your incredibly long list of questions that you already refused to answer. And be sure to change the topic yet again - as many pathetic times as possible would be even better!

You CAN hear me laughing can ya?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair ...

You don't mind if I add a few more items to the list of "poor baby repukes" that have come to light since the version of the list above do you?

Keep in mind I only do this because I'm not sure Faux News tells you any of this. And well ... I'm trying to help here!

Is Mitt Romney the first and only INACTIVE chairman of the board/president/CEO in corporate history? His SEC filings, years of 100K-plus executive salary, witness statements (like those of former employee Marc Wolpow) and his own statements on several different occasions prove he was at Bain several years AFTER he said he left. Is he lying (again) or just flip-flopping (again)? It seems he wants it both ways - When Bain hurts him (i.e., shipped jobs overseas), then he wasn't involved. But when Bain helps him (i.e., to establish residency), then he WAS involved.

And then there's the whole Shitt Onme tax return fiasco. "I'm like my Dad - only I released just 2 years of tax returns instead of 12 years of returns like he did. But I did this because I have nothing to hide, not because everybody knows I do or because I'm a self-absorbed elitist who thinks he doesnt have to play by the same rules that everybody else does."

Aren't republicans (who never liked him anyway) calling on him to come clean too now?

And did you hear that yet another judge ... this time Wisconsin Dane County Judge David Flanagan ... blocked implementation of the state's controversial voter identification law on 07/17/12 - making a temporary injunction he issued in March permanent due to concerns over the ability of state residents to obtain the necessary photo IDs in order to vote. In March, another Dane County judge had also issued an injunction blocking the law's implementation. Voter ID supporters would now need to have both injunctions lifted.

Oh ... and did you hear the latest about Batshit Bachmann? She's the female hypocrite who was the LEAST truthfull of all the candidates who QUIT the race so they wouldnt be the one to lose to Obama in November. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

Well, it seems Batshit Bachmann has stepped deep in Romney yet again! Remember when Anderson Cooper called her out and ripped her to shreds on her "OMG! Obama spends $200 million a day on vacation" LIE? Since you have such a blatantly convenient memory for such things, here it is: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/201...

Here's the latest incident of her getting destroyed by AC for LYING: http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/17/rep-kei...

Well, now even Republicans (McCain, Boehner, etc) are finally ripping Bachmann over her latest hate-based, biggoted McCarthyism about the Muslim Brotherhood. I hear Queen Batshit now refuses to answer any questions about the letters she sent out to intelligence and national security agencies now that this is all blowing up in her face. Is that true?

And is this is the same person who on 11/17/11 insisted she hasn't "had a gaff"? Then where did these here come from? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/27/mich...

Might be time for some different heroes kid!

Feel free to dodge these issues and spin yourself silly in your replies that I will again be sure not to read.

Thanks in advance!
info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

no body
Sue

Darien, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

I wish they had a democrat or a republican button on here.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE r u really that friggin stupid
Hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Well, I noticed, once again in your crack smoking rant, you forgot out obamas economy and his 41 straight months of 8 percent or better unemployment! We all know it's really like 13 percent but when this guy plays with the numbers.... I also notice that you left out the judge in Florida that ruled the state can purge illegals from their voter rolls. Instead of appealing, the justice department agreed to cooperate, wow! Why did they even sue to stop it? Oh well, we know why. I love to hear democrats whine about having to show a state form of identification when voting. What loser does not have a state I.D in this day and age? How did they legally register to vote without an I.D? Oh well.....look what we are dealing with! Did you notice The Obama administration removed the work requirement for welfare recipients last week? Oh well, you just keep working harder. Who cares about Mitt Romney's tax returns. He has released what is efficient. I found it humorous when Nancy Pelosi was pushing this then quickly stopped when she was asked about hers. Same with Harry Reid. This is hilarious! Let's talk about Obamas failed Stimilus. Let's talk about Obamas fraudulent green jobs initiative and all the tax payers money that was lost, hello...solyndra! Let's talk about Holders involvement in Fast & Furious to which he is still in contempt of the House! Let's again, talk about Obamas crappy economy and the past 4 months of crappy jobs reports. This election will be about the Obama economy not Mitts tax returns. I would take president Mitt Romney at Bain Capitol over President Obamas performance of the United States any day! It's all about Obamas performance now, whether he likes it or not! Can't wait til November!
rasmus11

Lake Bluff, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

bovine wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you be a bit more specific as to what Bush policies were destroying the country, or, are you just another mindless drone, repeating the now tiresome liberal talking points.
George W. Bush made anti-terrorism a low priority and after he took the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in US history, 9-11.
Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).
He then started two unnecessary, unfunded wars which he ran "off the books" to hide their enormous costs from the American people. He squandered a huge surplus by giving tax breaks to the wealthiest people in the country and bankrupted The United States treasury.
He appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.
He cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
He Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.
He set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history.
He removed more checks and balances, and had the least amount of congressional oversight of any presidential administration in US history.
I could go on and on and on.
Suffice it to say that he was the worst President in US history by such a wide margin that he is also the second worst.
I Remember Now

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

rasmus11 wrote:
<quoted text>
George W. Bush made anti-terrorism a low priority and after he took the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in US history, 9-11.
Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).
He then started two unnecessary, unfunded wars which he ran "off the books" to hide their enormous costs from the American people. He squandered a huge surplus by giving tax breaks to the wealthiest people in the country and bankrupted The United States treasury.
He appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.
He cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
He Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.
He set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history.
He removed more checks and balances, and had the least amount of congressional oversight of any presidential administration in US history.
I could go on and on and on.
Suffice it to say that he was the worst President in US history by such a wide margin that he is also the second worst.
I agree. The last balanced budget was Clinton's last year.
reginald

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

it doesnt matter, we are under U.. law, not the constitution, or the senate... http://www.youtube.com/watch...
what

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Anyone who will let us conceal a weapon
Crooks

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

I don't support anyone
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Hopeless wrote:
Well, I noticed, once again in your crack smoking rant, you forgot out obamas economy and his 41 straight months of 8 percent or better unemployment! We all know it's really like 13 percent but when this guy plays with the numbers.... I also notice that you left out the judge in Florida that ruled the state can purge illegals from their voter rolls. Instead of appealing, the justice department agreed to cooperate, wow! Why did they even sue to stop it? Oh well, we know why. I love to hear democrats whine about having to show a state form of identification when voting. What loser does not have a state I.D in this day and age? How did they legally register to vote without an I.D? Oh well.....look what we are dealing with! Did you notice The Obama administration removed the work requirement for welfare recipients last week? Can't wait til November!
COOL! Another post for me to completely ignore while I completely shred you with my response.

Thanks for keeping the fun going!

Allow me to add another two examples to that list of questions you wont answer from earlier.

Doesn't it seem like every day there's something else coming out about you repukes?

Rupert Murdoch stepped down from a string of company boards of directors just one month after his embattled News Corporation announced plans to separate publishing interests from its lucrative television and film operations.

What's up with that? Is there ever an end to the scandals with that guy?

And even better news ... yet ANOTHER repuke lawmaker got busted for voter fraud. Seems like the only voter fraud being committed is being committed by the very same party that wants to stop it so badly!

What's up with the hypocrisy? It seems to be catching on since there's at least three examples that have come to light so far!

1) AZ Republican John Enright, who had been seeking the Republican nomination for county supervisor of District 5, quit the race on 07/25/12 after his dead girlfriend (Sheila Nassar) continued to cast ballots since Feb. 3, 2007 - five years after her death. He of course made no mention of this hypocrisy in his resignation letter but did try to use a cancer battle as an excuse for QUITTING.
( http://www.azcentral.com/community/pinal/arti... )

2) It was reported that Indiana's chief election official, a Republican named Charlie White, was convicted of felony voter fraud. On 3/22/12, he was sentenced to a year of home detention for six felony convictions that a judge refused to reduce to lesser crimes a ruling that, if upheld on appeal, will likely cost him not only his office but also his law license and livelihood.( http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/23/char... )

3) Then there's the case in Wisconsin, where assembly Rule 76.(5) states that only the members present in the assembly chamber may vote. Well, a hidden camera caught Rep. Kleefisch - a Republican voter ID law advocate - violating the assembly rules to cheat and vote for colleagues who were not present. This is also referred to as vote fraud. And this guy voted for the Voter ID law too!

Here's an article with the video: http://www.politicususa.com/tape-republican-b...

And here's the video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Did Faux news tell you any of this? Could you explain this for us?

Or would you rather ramble on and try to change the topic 20 times in your next post?

Let's find out ...

You're on!
Hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Voter fraud? Hmmm... You forgot to mention the four Democratic officials in Indiana's St Joseph county who got charged with that in April for forging registration signatures. I'm sure you made a mistake....What's up with the leaks in the white house? Trying to make Obamy look tough? Even Senator FRANKENSTEIN thinks the Whitehouse is full of crap! Eric Holder is still in contempt for his refusal to come clean in his involvement with the Fast & Furious scandal to which his justice department armed Mexican drug dealers to kill hundreds of people. Let's talk about the stupid gaffes Obama made last week in Va! It just won't go away! He can't untwist this mess. Keep watching fat boy Schultz and the other nut jobs on Msnbc. Don't dare talk about the economy or Obams record. Where are the jobs he promised? Why has unemployment been above 8 percent for 41 straight months? Oh well, can't wait to vote!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,181 - 1,200 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Lockport Forum right now

Search the Lockport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Dusty Mangina 48,707
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 2 hr No ROI 5,802
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr newpoly 1,834
Tipping 14 hr Hardliner 6
Lockport Culver's restaurant 18 hr EJCDad 31
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Sun newpoly 3,820
Homer Glen balks at paying for cops at LTHS Sat Bob Thomas 4
•••
•••
•••
Lockport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lockport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••