AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Judged:

Pete Colarelli would make an excellent mayor. I don't know if he ever thought about putting his bid in for mayor, but he should be encouraged to do so. Pete made a fine law enforcement officer has done a excellent job at Lockport High School and has proven himself on the city council.
Lkpt Homerowner Also

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Judged:

He is probably the only one on that city council that I would have enough faith in to be Mayor. I would like to see him run.
Guitar Hero

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Judged:

He has too much baggage and his fluff PR job at the highschool has tainted him. Besides he is not electable.
Lockport opinion

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Judged:

Guitar Hero wrote:
He has too much baggage and his fluff PR job at the highschool has tainted him. Besides he is not electable.
To much baggage, please explain? His job at the high school is far from fluff. He works 12 months out of the year not 9. He took Steve Cardamone job at the high school because Steve went out to the Give Something Back Foundation. Why is he not electable?
Lockport Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Lockport opinion - can't you come up with your own blog line name? I have been using this for one for months and now people think we are one in the same. The whole idea here is to have a name that is unique so people can identify your comments as yours.
Lockport opinion

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Lockport Opinion wrote:
Lockport opinion - can't you come up with your own blog line name? I have been using this for one for months and now people think we are one in the same. The whole idea here is to have a name that is unique so people can identify your comments as yours.
I have been using Lockport Opinion for over a year now.....so i guess it is up to you to change. Stop complaining about such idiocties. Do people know your real name when you use Lockport Opinion? Do you live on the net that you became a cyber psycho?
Guitar Hero

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Judged:

Lets give him an award for working 12 months out of the year!!! Only a politician would consider that award worthy.

He has no integrity, most people that know him in recent years with his political jobs will tell you the same.
Sarah

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Lockport Opinion wrote:
There is a distinction in your names, your Itsaca and the other is AOL.
Guitar Hero

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Lockport opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been using Lockport Opinion for over a year now.....so i guess it is up to you to change. Stop complaining about such idiocties. Do people know your real name when you use Lockport Opinion? Do you live on the net that you became a cyber psycho?
girls girls, can we stop fighting here...there's the Lockport Opinion with the capital "O" and then the little "o"...has either one of you considered "raging self-righteous cry baby"...

Heaven forbid, your someone stole your alias!!!
Lockport opinion

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Judged:

Guitar Hero wrote:
Lets give him an award for working 12 months out of the year!!! Only a politician would consider that award worthy.
He has no integrity, most people that know him in recent years with his political jobs will tell you the same.
Thre is no need for an award. Only stated that because someone thought he had such a posh job at the high school. He works very hard for his money, puts many days more than 8 hrs and does not get paid for over 8. Besides the fact that working for the school system, most jobs are only 9 months. I have known him for a few years and never saw a break in his intergrity. He is a honest man working for the people of Lockport.
Junior Sherlock Holmes

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

I think the mystery is solved...this site is soooo funny. I think the mystery is solved the great Lockport "o"pinion name theft caper!!!

Lockport opinion with the little "o" is the guy with his hand in my pocket trying to fish out the last bit of change for his fat high school salary. Welcome to the site Pete!

There are some people that like you, but nobody likes you that much.
Lockport opinion

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Judged:

Junior Sherlock Holmes wrote:
I think the mystery is solved...this site is soooo funny. I think the mystery is solved the great Lockport "o"pinion name theft caper!!!
Lockport opinion with the little "o" is the guy with his hand in my pocket trying to fish out the last bit of change for his fat high school salary. Welcome to the site Pete!
There are some people that like you, but nobody likes you that much.
Just to let you know I'm not Pete but he is my alderman and has done alot for his community. As far as your pocketbook, refer to your tax bill under District 205. Believe what you may, this is just a blog so if this makes you feel like Sherlock, I'm happy for you, but Sherlock your not. Research your thinking because it set you on the wrong track. Where's that blood hound when you need him!
Meow

Homer Glen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Dammit! I happen to like both AOL and non-AOL Lockport O/opinion posters, you've each said some good things -- or maybe it was just the one. If one of you changes, you will have the privilege of telling the other guy that he can keep his stupid, baby Lockport O/opinion name. Or, how about, Original Lockport opinion for one of you?
Lockport Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Why thanks. We are definitely not the same person. I have not seen the other poster's comments at all on this board under that name and know my posts are all over here. I was blasted on another post for being a know it all after the other "opinion" went on an on about the history of Sage's meat market. That was what my point was about. I'm sure we can co-exist.
Johnny Come Lately

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Judged:

Guitar Hero wrote:
This is someone who has never had a conversation with Pete or had him help them with something.

He's as non-political as they come. Everyone said he was a bobblehead for the mayor, but then we all saw how hard he fought against the truck warehouses. It was on the front page. He stood against the mayor because he has principles.
Only in America

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Judged:

The problem with Pete is he was against the referendum before he was the 205s over-paid PR man now he is against it, that's a man of true consistency right?

He was caught trying to move out of his ward while running for Alderman (by Murphy selling his house, yes Murphy) by a very credible source and the list goes on. He quickly took his house off the market and acted like it never happened. Now out of desperation he is trying to be-friend the honest Joe Fracaro and attempting to join the honest section of City Council since he has clashed with the Mayor. Although he still votes bobblehead. Pete's so confused and so inexperienced.

His unethical behavior has caught up with him he is a true politician wannabe that hides behind his former police career that didn't work. He is not the man for the great people of Lockport if you ask the people. Kelly Turner is the only choice. He is the man with the connections to move Lockport forward!!!
1st Ward Resident

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Judged:

I use to have respect for him but he has changed, he has no integrity anymore. I voted for him but I will not make that same mistake anymore.
Lockport opinion

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Judged:

Only in America wrote:
The problem with Pete is he was against the referendum before he was the 205s over-paid PR man now he is against it, that's a man of true consistency right?
He was caught trying to move out of his ward while running for Alderman (by Murphy selling his house, yes Murphy) by a very credible source and the list goes on. He quickly took his house off the market and acted like it never happened. Now out of desperation he is trying to be-friend the honest Joe Fracaro and attempting to join the honest section of City Council since he has clashed with the Mayor. Although he still votes bobblehead. Pete's so confused and so inexperienced.
His unethical behavior has caught up with him he is a true politician wannabe that hides behind his former police career that didn't work. He is not the man for the great people of Lockport if you ask the people. Kelly Turner is the only choice. He is the man with the connections to move Lockport forward!!!
You have your facts wrong. Pete and his wife bought a home in his district on August, 2007 and have remained there since and have NEVER put their house back on the market. They bought the Buckholdt's house in Regency Point and that is where he is alderman. Murphy might have had something to do the sale of his old or new house, but his new one is in his district. There was no funny business so please get your facts straight. Pete was NEVER against the referendum. He has a whole crew of kids going through this school system and wants the best for them. Talk trash all you want about him but people that know him know the true facts.
Lockport Homeowner

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Judged:

Lockport opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your facts wrong. Pete and his wife bought a home in his district on August, 2007 and have remained there since and have NEVER put their house back on the market. They bought the Buckholdt's house in Regency Point and that is where he is alderman. Murphy might have had something to do the sale of his old or new house, but his new one is in his district. There was no funny business so please get your facts straight. Pete was NEVER against the referendum. He has a whole crew of kids going through this school system and wants the best for them. Talk trash all you want about him but people that know him know the true facts.
Pete's kids go to Lockport schools? I live on Michael, and I thought they were home schooled?
Oh Yeah

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Judged:

Only in America wrote:
Welcome to Topix, Kelly Turner!

How's your mayoral campaign going?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Lockport Forum right now

Search the Lockport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Terry rigsby 48,964
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 40 min No ROI 6,060
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr hearon 3,837
all pro pools (Jul '11) 10 hr Dakota stiehler 34
Summit Dr....most unfilled potholes of any city... 16 hr Ready 43
How was the arts festival over the weekend? 19 hr Clown Town 1
Home Depot and Target coming to Lockport (Jul '13) 22 hr lockporter 53
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lockport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••