If you don't like it, shut your mouth

If you don't like it, shut your mouth

Posted in the Lockport Forum

This site is ridiculous

Downers Grove, IL

#1 Nov 10, 2012
I am sick of the low-life, piece of garbage morons, who sit on this site, and bitch and moan about this and that, every day. GET A LIFE.

Seriously, idiots. Get a freaking life already. If you have something to add to this site, make a new thread for it. Quit making 8,000 threads about Kelly Turner, Darren Deskin, the elected majority. Also, quit denying your identities. Its obvious this site has become a battle ground for the elected and those who speak at city council meetings. Its not your average Joe. Its the few idiots who think the Oval Office is in the middle of Central Square. NEWSFLASH, becoming the mayor of Lockport, or getting elected to the City Council is NO BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT. From my experience of living in Lockport, you just keep campaigning and campaigning and campaigning until someone will eventually elect you. That is how you win elections. Oh yeah, Turner, I heard of him. Oh yeah Deskin, the fat idiot who has no life, I heard of him.

Get a life morons! You get your vote, and then that is it. Otherwise, you start by shutting the f up. Go vote, and Darren Deskin get a life you f(u)ck clown.
M T Pockets

Glenview, IL

#2 Nov 10, 2012
If you want to make a point, try acting like an adult. Stop the name calling and try to speak as an educated and mature person would. By the rant that you posted, it shows you are no better than the people you are belittling!
M T Pockets

Glenview, IL

#3 Nov 10, 2012
By the way, don't complain that people do not share their names while you are hiding yours.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Has to be one of the lapdogs. They are grasping at straws, and as soon as Darren is highlighted, then you know the lapdogs are at it again.

Every post regarding any facts is always, I repeat always blasted as being Darren, or afraid to speak in public you name it.
Fat Homer Glen Housewife

Russia

#5 Nov 10, 2012
I like eating cake.I'm a hefty gal.
In the know

Downers Grove, IL

#7 Nov 11, 2012
thoughts or ideas wrote:
Has to be one of the lapdogs. They are grasping at straws, and as soon as Darren is highlighted, then you know the lapdogs are at it again.
Every post regarding any facts is always, I repeat always blasted as being Darren, or afraid to speak in public you name it.
Typical lame Deskin vigilante post. And we all know the vigilante is Deskin. Guess what, moron... I am not a Turner lapdog. I think he is an idiot. I think you are an idiot. You used to have Tom Kelly's weenie wedge in your brown eye. Who are you kidding. They kicked you out of the trio because you suck at life, and they knew you would lose, big time. They were dead on. You are a born loser.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 11, 2012
In the know wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical lame Deskin vigilante post. And we all know the vigilante is Deskin. Guess what, moron... I am not a Turner lapdog. I think he is an idiot. I think you are an idiot. You used to have Tom Kelly's weenie wedge in your brown eye. Who are you kidding. They kicked you out of the trio because you suck at life, and they knew you would lose, big time. They were dead on. You are a born loser.
Still wrong on being Deskin. But as everyone on here knows, the HEAD COWARD and his lapdogs are obsessed with Darren,Pete,Joe,Pat,Ron and all the rest who speak against him and the lapdogs with FACTS during a public meeting, and on websites. Notice how they never reply to FACTS. One good thing, they quit walking on the public during the public hearing part. Now if we could only get the COWARDS to answer questions during these public meetings. What a concept, something that the majority ran on to get elected, called TRANSPARENCY. OF course we all know they threw that out the window once they got elected. Shame on us once, but won't happen again. So go ahead keep thinking I'm Darren, or Pete,Pat,Joe, Ron whoever, you are not even close.

Look back at some of my posts with pure FACTS, no response from the HEAD COWARD or his lapdogs, they were able to reply with their usual think they are intimidating remarks. BUt they can NEVER face the FACTS. Enjoy your day, don't worry like a good lapdog, you will be petted.
Tree

Brusque, Brazil

#9 Nov 11, 2012
wHAT HAS happened to the old crabby guy on here that used to steal his mothers S.S. check and get drunk ,then run up and down the streets of lockport in his pee stained underwear?
I believe I READ THINGS ABOUT HIM STICKING GERBILS IN HIS BEHIND.
He would write about peeping out his windows as the children would walk by to school.
And about how a 90+ year old man wouldn't get out and shovel the walkway so that he didnt have to get snow on his penny loafers.Anyone?

Location hidden

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Hello Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm.... Lets see here... We have a moron. We have 200 people who were dumb enough to vote for Deskin... and we have 1 vigilante... and you claim you are not Deskin.... hmmmm... and you are a tool. We know you are Deskin, you used to post here with a picture of your psychotic face.
As for colon-relish, he is an idiot. Oh and fagbriola? Who cares. Ron, who the hell is Ron and Joe? Those idiots are of no concern.
As for the majority, they are doing a damn good job, twirp. If you don't like it, shut your mouth. I would love to grab you by your shirt collar, and slam you into a wall, get right in your face ant tell you how its going to be moving forward.
And Turner, he is going to be the mayor. I know you endorse the loser alchoholics from the Reposh family, but that further proves you are Darren SanDeskin.
As for you, twirp, you can finger my but hole any day you want, and then sucky sucky, you can have a nice fudge-sicle. Up yours, tool And you aren't Deskin... IDIOT.
You prove the point on here. When facts are presented, resort to vulgar degrading languzge. Name calling is one thing but having to resort to vulgar language is another. Your comments don't even make snense. First you state who is Ron and Joe then you suddenly know Ron's last name. So enjoy you lapdog life with HEAD COWARD, win or loose in April, will still be the HEAD COWARD with his lapdogs nothing more. Lockport has become the laughing stock of the area with this council. That is not only with public but surrounding communities as well. What a great sound bite to run on for next election.

Here is your post card for you

When you elect me, I will not answer to you, I will make sure to hide all city dealings from you. I will continue to give Robinson as much money without bids as I fell like. I will continue to give even more money to my out of county law firm, for no one in WIll County is capable of being a lawyer. So remeber Vote for me.
Hmmm

Homer Glen, IL

#13 Nov 13, 2012
This site is ridiculous wrote:
I am sick of the low-life, piece of garbage morons, who sit on this site, and bitch and moan about this and that, every day. GET A LIFE.
Seriously, idiots. Get a freaking life already. If you have something to add to this site, make a new thread for it. Quit making 8,000 threads about Kelly Turner, Darren Deskin, the elected majority. Also, quit denying your identities. Its obvious this site has become a battle ground for the elected and those who speak at city council meetings. Its not your average Joe. Its the few idiots who think the Oval Office is in the middle of Central Square. NEWSFLASH, becoming the mayor of Lockport, or getting elected to the City Council is NO BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT. From my experience of living in Lockport, you just keep campaigning and campaigning and campaigning until someone will eventually elect you. That is how you win elections. Oh yeah, Turner, I heard of him. Oh yeah Deskin, the fat idiot who has no life, I heard of him.
Get a life morons! You get your vote, and then that is it. Otherwise, you start by shutting the f up. Go vote, and Darren Deskin get a life you f(u)ck clown.
Maybe you should Try following your OWN advice? You JUST started a whole thread on the topic(s) you claim to be SICK of? Are you drunk or just retarded?
Murphy

Downers Grove, IL

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Too bad Desk-clown didn't take this threads advice. If he had shut his mouth we would all be OK. Instead dingleberry opened it again tonight. Well guess what Desk-clown, you are making a big f(u)cking mistake by talking and showing up to meetings. You think we are going to ever allow you to win an election? You think we don't have dirt on you? Believe me, we are stashing it away for election time.

So if you don't like it, shut your damn mouth. We have control, and you answer and bow to us. Up yours.
BARRY GOLDWATER

Lockport, IL

#15 Nov 15, 2012
This race is over. There is no one with the resources I have at my disposal. The funny part is that I have financed my strategy with your tax dollar. The kickbacks I get from no bid contracts and the advertising I sell on these websites. That is right, I have controlling interest in Topix. Love, Your future mayor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 12 hr Halloween 10,806
fairmont school board's failing leadership (May '16) Sat Fairmont Questioner 115
Looking for info on new businesses coming to Lo... (Feb '08) Fri Jus Sayin 21
Any other Lockport pets with tumors and/or othe... (Nov '11) Fri Jus Sayin 26
Yes you were boring Apr 20 Laura 41
Cheese sauce Apr 19 Julia Child 5
News LOCKPORT: Industrial park approved (Mar '08) Apr 19 Bannon 55

Lockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lockport Mortgages