Professor

Frankfort, IL

#1 Dec 29, 2013
This is a clear and articulate outline of what is driving our economy backwards. All liberals please read twice before commenting........LOL! Possibly a third if needed ? Hehehehe!

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131124/O...
Ryan

Addison, IL

#2 Dec 29, 2013
Do Liberals get confused at the end of the month when they are out of money, but still have checks left?
Professor

Frankfort, IL

#3 Dec 29, 2013
Ryan wrote:
Do Liberals get confused at the end of the month when they are out of money, but still have checks left?
Good point! Based on their ideology and habits.......I would have to answer YES!
Libs are smarter than you

Frankfort, IL

#4 Dec 29, 2013
Ryan wrote:
Do Liberals get confused at the end of the month when they are out of money, but still have checks left?
Liberals are young and able to use technology. It's old, uniformed Conservatives who are still writing checks. Ever heard of paying your bills online? Keep writing checks out of your checkbook grandpa. I like the fedora though.
You must be smart like the Professor. During the last election he predicted a Romney landslide victory because everybody he called had a land line. He didn't realize Liberals and Democrats don't use land lines anymore.
Neighbor

Hanover Park, IL

#5 Dec 29, 2013
Yup... those young unemployed youth really have it great under Obama policy. What is it now? 24% Unemployed youth?

It's not about youth or experience kid, it's about sound financial planning & management.
Professor

Frankfort, IL

#7 Dec 29, 2013
Libs are smarter than you wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are young and able to use technology. It's old, uniformed Conservatives who are still writing checks. Ever heard of paying your bills online? Keep writing checks out of your checkbook grandpa. I like the fedora though.
You must be smart like the Professor. During the last election he predicted a Romney landslide victory because everybody he called had a land line. He didn't realize Liberals and Democrats don't use land lines anymore.
You said it! LOL! Liberals are young! Young fools getting screwed by the veteran democrats. They are laying the pipe to you fools! Your still wet behind the ears. You want to be adults but your learning how to wipe your rear end! Hahaha!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 29, 2013
Libs are smarter than you wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are young and able to use technology. It's old, uniformed Conservatives who are still writing checks. Ever heard of paying your bills online? Keep writing checks out of your checkbook grandpa. I like the fedora though.
You must be smart like the Professor. During the last election he predicted a Romney landslide victory because everybody he called had a land line. He didn't realize Liberals and Democrats don't use land lines anymore.
LOL yeah some of us "old" conservatives still write checks. Why? Because all that fancy technology scares us /sarcasm . Now get off my twitter timeline and stop spamming my instagram with your damn hippie pictures.

That being said guess you've never heard of MIke Slater, Katie Pavlich, Ben Shapiro to name a few all conservative all under the age of 30.
Manhattan baked beans

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 29, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it! LOL! Liberals are young! Young fools getting screwed by the veteran democrats. They are laying the pipe to you fools! Your still wet behind the ears. You want to be adults but your learning how to wipe your rear end! Hahaha!
You sooo, so right. Just wait til you see what that liberal type, and Democrat type, Doyle does to you. I see he didn't get passed sixth grade. He's still promoting his picture in the junior high library. Like Obama - like Doyle. No truth, only falsehoods and bad outcomes.
Professor

Frankfort, IL

#10 Dec 29, 2013
Manhattan baked beans wrote:
<quoted text> You sooo, so right. Just wait til you see what that liberal type, and Democrat type, Doyle does to you. I see he didn't get passed sixth grade. He's still promoting his picture in the junior high library. Like Obama - like Doyle. No truth, only falsehoods and bad outcomes.
Obama & Moochele are basking in Hawaii while all the lame brain liberals are still trying to buy a crappy healthcare policy on the web! Who is the lame brain ? I would have to answer the Obama's supporters. Hehehe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sizzles 11 min Merv 55
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 16 min help 7,382
voltz 300 grand giveaway 24 min JTW 18
Log Jammed Again 10 hr same song downtown 2
Lockport Politics 21 hr Ernest T Bass 6
Colarelli brags about lies to Creekside Thu Lockport local 24
Turner Brags He's Anti-Development Thu Burning desire 38
Lockport Dating
Find my Match

Lockport Jobs

Lockport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lockport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lockport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]