Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The last 5 posts are all from Colarectoid. He is a disturbed individual. He likes to go into the upper case rant. What a loser. Someone called him a man-child.
Corrupt Coward Kelly

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

This guy is looney and is so so afraid and frustrated. He does not have all his marbles and there is scrambled eggs up stairs between that big head, no neck and beady eyes! Bye, have a nice afternoon with your crubby fingers and not working except at your computer. And we do not care what you think because as usual, you are wrong!
Chumbalone

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Markham Kelly wrote:
Thank you so much for such an intelligent post, Kelly.THIS OF COURSE IS SARCASM. Your damage control of your puppets and yourself is so apparent and so disgusting that you show your great lack of intelligence to our people in this town. If and when the people want to continue to have what they have now with the Kelly posse they will elect your group. As a homeowner and a resident of this town for forty years living in the southend of town, I cannot wait to see the changes and leadership they , THE NEW PEOPLE, can bring to this town. It is so needed and they are bright and intelligent much beyond what we have now. Speaking of supporting the people running. I just looked at your group of lappys ON FACEBOOK and they were all, including your Mayor NOW, at the fundraisers for Neitzke. Tom Kelly, Dick Van Dyke, Maryknowski and you were all there AND YOU. Talk about lies and exaggeration, you are IT! You want power to do nothing again! Colerelli is not running. They have been going to doors talking YOU up. You have absolutely nothing to show for your time in office. Your gossip made up lies about the opposition on postcards is laughable. I was sent one by Kelly. What a lie...the roads fixed, hahahahahaha. What a lie....the water fixed, hahahahahaha. Your high school buddy supported by you and your friend Stevie Balllllich, hahahahahahaha. Who are you kidding, hahahahahhahaha. These men are educated and can do so much for this town. IF PEOPLE WANT WHAT THEY HAVE NOW, VOTE FOR YOUR GROUPIE SLATE AND YOUR PICKS FOR CITY COUNCIL. IF THEY WANT NEW AND EFFECTIVE LEADERS VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE CARBONARA, JASON VANDERMEER, AND OTHERS RUNNING THAT WILL TALK, TALK, TALK TO YOU AND ELECT STEVE STRAIT TO BE THE MAYOR. YOU HAVE WAY PASSED YOUR TIME IN OFFICE AND DONE NOTHING BUT SPEND THE TAXPAYER'S DOLLAR AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE RUNNING ON YOUR SLATE WILL DO NOTHING ALSO EXCEPT THE SAME AND BE PULLED BY STRINGS FROM THE HEAD PUPPET GUY...KELLY. LOOK AROUND AND IF YOU LIKE WHAT WE HAVE...VOTE FOR THAT GROUP...
IF YOU DO NOT....VOTE FOR THE NEW GUYS THAT WILL MAKE US LIKE OUR NEIGHBORS...RESTAURANTS, SHOPS, NEW ROADS, BETTER WATER, REVAMP OUR DOWNTOWN, ETC. ETC. VOTE STREIT, CARBONARA, VAN DERMEER,AND REMEMBER THE GOOD GUYS ARE FOR US AND THE OTHERS ARE FOR POWER AND KELLY. HE HAS LOST MORE ELECTIONS THAN HE HAS WON AND YOU CAN VERIFY HOW HE TREATS THE RESIDENTS BY LOOKING AT THE TAPES ON FACEBOOK. A VOTE FOR THE NEW PEOPLE AND STEVE STREIT IS A VOTE FOR CHANGE..AND BOY DO WE NEED IT!
THE REASON YOU HATE PETE IS HE IS A LEADER, STRONG, INTELLIGENT AND EDUCATED. HE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR OUR COMMUNITY BY STICKING UP FOR IT AND IS A GREAT REP. FOR US. HE WINS OVERWHELMINGLY EVERY TIME HE RUNS. LOOK INTO YOUR SNOOP BALL, KELLY, HE IS NOT RUNNING THIS TIME BUT YOUR HATRED OVERWHELMS YOU. YOU HATE HIM BECAUSE OF WHO HE IS AND HIS WONDERFUL RECORD AND FAMILY!! HE IS SHAMEFUL TO BE SO HATEFUL!! YOU ARE THE OPPOSITE! STILL TRYING TO FOOL THE PUBLIC, IT WON'T WORK! YOU ARE THE LOSER AGAIN! EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS BASED ON YOUR FEELINGS, NOT FACT, JUST THE SAME OLD KELLY TALK! IT IS SO BORING! AND SO ARE YOU!
Whew !!! Next time you start typing all this stuff...be sure someone has a defibrillator close by in case your ticker stops . And you say I'm the one who hates people ??????? Listen up all you posters on this forum....PLEASE read what was typed by this "god fearing and family loving" person (??) to see who REALLY espouses hatred ! PLEASE READ carefully...each and every word of this diatribe. It's amazing stuff for someone who claims to be so pius !
Alert for Taxpayers

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Thanks Kelly, go pat yourself on the back. This is an opinion and my family agrees with it. Hate you say, no we say NO PROGRESS, NO ACCOMPLISHMENTS and you are the only one who does not see what you have done to this town. Your spiteful and grudge like behavior has made this town the laughing stock of Will County. We are going nowhere fast with you. You better go back where you came from. No one likes your tactics. You think that you really matter and you do not! No one agrees you are good for us! You have proven your political power is for your use only!You keep making up posts like we care, we don't. You seem to care who writes what but you NEVER care about the content. You haven't answered the residents and you have yet to show the residents why you have spent millions and not fixed the roads or the water! Then there is a question of new development. This will never be with you and your baby puppets. Out with your group and in with the new guys and give them the opportunity to show this town it can again be viable! You have done nothing! Your slate and you are completely useless!
Chumbalone

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Alert for Taxpayers wrote:
Thanks Kelly, go pat yourself on the back. This is an opinion and my family agrees with it. Hate you say, no we say NO PROGRESS, NO ACCOMPLISHMENTS and you are the only one who does not see what you have done to this town. Your spiteful and grudge like behavior has made this town the laughing stock of Will County. We are going nowhere fast with you. You better go back where you came from. No one likes your tactics. You think that you really matter and you do not! No one agrees you are good for us! You have proven your political power is for your use only!You keep making up posts like we care, we don't. You seem to care who writes what but you NEVER care about the content. You haven't answered the residents and you have yet to show the residents why you have spent millions and not fixed the roads or the water! Then there is a question of new development. This will never be with you and your baby puppets. Out with your group and in with the new guys and give them the opportunity to show this town it can again be viable! You have done nothing! Your slate and you are completely useless!
Sorry my friend...if anyone is a laughing stock of anything....YOU have proven to be over the top !! I Do care about the content of what is written...that's why you need to be singled out for no fact incoherence...and I mean to single you out every chance I get ! That's my opinion...and my family agrees with it !
Rip Van Winkle

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Wake me up please so I can vote with the head puppet master. I have practiced my screams for the next meeting. I am in tune! Thanks to everyone for believing our schemes. We have really spent money and all of us have voted in unity. There is no independent thinking in this so called majority slate. We vote as our master tells us. Bow down Lockport! Tell us why you elected us? We all want to know! Back to sleepy pie! Sorry friend, that we have made Lockport the laughing stock. I was talking to my friend, John, the other night and he said to write some more lies! But then he did not get his point across too well, did he?
Chumbalone

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Rip Van Winkle wrote:
Wake me up please so I can vote with the head puppet master. I have practiced my screams for the next meeting. I am in tune! Thanks to everyone for believing our schemes. We have really spent money and all of us have voted in unity. There is no independent thinking in this so called majority slate. We vote as our master tells us. Bow down Lockport! Tell us why you elected us? We all want to know! Back to sleepy pie! Sorry friend, that we have made Lockport the laughing stock. I was talking to my friend, John, the other night and he said to write some more lies! But then he did not get his point across too well, did he?
Let's see now...who is John ??? I know....just another "brain surgeon" like old Rip (another asinine name). C'mon...make some sense...stop using the same old worn out cliches ! This stuff gets dumber every time you put your two fingers down on a keyboard ! You have confirmed without any doubt that "silly season" in Lockport is in full swing ! God help this city if people listen to the likes of you.....and "John" !!
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Who is Steve Streit? Is he really someone open and honest with vision or is he just anyone but what we have now? I ask with open minded attitude. Please sell me on this guy. I hope he is for real, we need serious people or Lockport will be the home of dollar stores and rental homes for the next decade.
Lockport

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Why ask bloggers?
Call Streit yourself. The number is on his website.
www.steveforlockport.com
Barry who

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

That is right and I have called him. I like him and I like his answers on many questions. He is a man of his word. He is respectful and will do a great job!
Chumbalone

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Barry Goldwater wrote:
Who is Steve Streit? Is he really someone open and honest with vision or is he just anyone but what we have now? I ask with open minded attitude. Please sell me on this guy. I hope he is for real, we need serious people or Lockport will be the home of dollar stores and rental homes for the next decade.
This guy owns an art studio/business. If he is for real...he should be out in public telling the residents of Lockport what his "vision" is for the future of Lockport. He should be willing to meet Turner in a PUBLIC debate to discuss ALL the issues facing this city. Same goes for all the aldermanic candidates. Most of these people are hiding behind websites and NOT talking at all....which is a good way of NOT committing to anything. Just saying "elect me..I'm better" should not cut it with the voters in this city. I for one don't need pretty faces and pictures or empty promises. We have had that in this town for years and look where we are.....nowhere ! If you are waiting to be sold on this guy Streit by some of the malcontents on this forum....you will be sadly mistaken. Let's get this guy to a PUBLIC FORUM where EVERYONE can make their own judgment as to whether or not he has what it takes to fix this mess. As long as he and the rest of them "hide".....no one should support them.
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Chumbalone wrote:
<quoted text> This guy owns an art studio/business. If he is for real...he should be out in public telling the residents of Lockport what his "vision" is for the future of Lockport. He should be willing to meet Turner in a PUBLIC debate to discuss ALL the issues facing this city. Same goes for all the aldermanic candidates. Most of these people are hiding behind websites and NOT talking at all....which is a good way of NOT committing to anything. Just saying "elect me..I'm better" should not cut it with the voters in this city. I for one don't need pretty faces and pictures or empty promises. We have had that in this town for years and look where we are.....nowhere ! If you are waiting to be sold on this guy Streit by some of the malcontents on this forum....you will be sadly mistaken. Let's get this guy to a PUBLIC FORUM where EVERYONE can make their own judgment as to whether or not he has what it takes to fix this mess. As long as he and the rest of them "hide".....no one should support them.
Yes a Lincoln/Douglas type debate would go well. The problem is that we had one of them in the 4th Ward and only three of the 4 showed. This is Turner's MO. You set the date and see if he shows. The person that didn't show in the 4th ward debate was 4th Ward Mary. Need we say more about having a debate in the public forum?
The belittler

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Chumbalone wrote:
<quoted text> This guy owns an art studio/business. If he is for real...he should be out in public telling the residents of Lockport what his "vision" is for the future of Lockport. He should be willing to meet Turner in a PUBLIC debate to discuss ALL the issues facing this city. Same goes for all the aldermanic candidates. Most of these people are hiding behind websites and NOT talking at all....which is a good way of NOT committing to anything. Just saying "elect me..I'm better" should not cut it with the voters in this city. I for one don't need pretty faces and pictures or empty promises. We have had that in this town for years and look where we are.....nowhere ! If you are waiting to be sold on this guy Streit by some of the malcontents on this forum....you will be sadly mistaken. Let's get this guy to a PUBLIC FORUM where EVERYONE can make their own judgment as to whether or not he has what it takes to fix this mess. As long as he and the rest of them "hide".....no one should support them.
Kelly at a debate. He does not answer any questions now to the public. I have watched every meeting or been there and it is always the same theme from them...no answers...just insults. I do not want to see more of that. I have read Streit's website and that is enough for me to give him a chance to do what is right. I have watched him come before the city council and I am impressed with him and most of all he is for development and Kelly is NOT. THAT IS ENOUGH FOR ME! Look out, folks, he will be on here with his looney tooney responses which are usually vulgar. We do not need him nor do we want him. I look around and what I see from this guy is a big fat nothing! I am voting for Steit! You will do the city proud to vote for him too. Who has ever spoken to this guy except see him belittle everyone that comes before the city.
Chumbalone

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

The belittler wrote:
<quoted text> Kelly at a debate. He does not answer any questions now to the public. I have watched every meeting or been there and it is always the same theme from them...no answers...just insults. I do not want to see more of that. I have read Streit's website and that is enough for me to give him a chance to do what is right. I have watched him come before the city council and I am impressed with him and most of all he is for development and Kelly is NOT. THAT IS ENOUGH FOR ME! Look out, folks, he will be on here with his looney tooney responses which are usually vulgar. We do not need him nor do we want him. I look around and what I see from this guy is a big fat nothing! I am voting for Steit! You will do the city proud to vote for him too. Who has ever spoken to this guy except see him belittle everyone that comes before the city.
If reading a website is enough for you...then you deserve whatever happens in this town. Your statements prove that you have absolutely no idea what is going on. The few of you who always scream for independence and transparency should be screaming your heads off for ANY candidate to present their reasons WHY anyone should vote for them....IN PUBLIC ! What better way to see actual differences in candidates ideas and "promises" than in a public forum ?? No one can hide. If someone does not show up....then you know they are hiding something...plain and simple. No....don't be a sheep and follow along on somebody's website words. Don't like Turner fine...but DO NOT just take someone's word that they will take Lockport to new heights. GET THE DETAILS FROM THEM IN PUBLIC...or you will have the same mess we have now for more years !
Lockpor

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Chumbalone wrote:
<quoted text> If reading a website is enough for you...then you deserve whatever happens in this town. Your statements prove that you have absolutely no idea what is going on. The few of you who always scream for independence and transparency should be screaming your heads off for ANY candidate to present their reasons WHY anyone should vote for them....IN PUBLIC ! What better way to see actual differences in candidates ideas and "promises" than in a public forum ?? No one can hide. If someone does not show up....then you know they are hiding something...plain and simple. No....don't be a sheep and follow along on somebody's website words. Don't like Turner fine...but DO NOT just take someone's word that they will take Lockport to new heights. GET THE DETAILS FROM THEM IN PUBLIC...or you will have the same mess we have now for more years !
Chum: Why don't you go to Steve Streit's fundraiser on Tuesday and ask him in a public forum what concerns you?
Chumbalone

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Lockpor wrote:
<quoted text>Chum: Why don't you go to Steve Streit's fundraiser on Tuesday and ask him in a public forum what concerns you?
A fundraiser is about as independent and transparent as a one way street...especially one that is headed by a sitting alderman ! I said "out in public" not at a wine and cheese party for money for a candidate. I'll spend money to get these guys in a public forum with no strings attached. After a public forum...I would then go to a fundraiser for the candidate I CHOOSE to support....not before. If Mr. Streit is as great as some folks think....he should be MORE THAN WILLING to engage Mr. Turner in a public forum. If Turner does not show up...no one should support his candidacy.Same goes for Streit. It's really very simple. Why not...is my question !!
Lockpor

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Chumbalone wrote:
<quoted text> A fundraiser is about as independent and transparent as a one way street...especially one that is headed by a sitting alderman ! I said "out in public" not at a wine and cheese party for money for a candidate. I'll spend money to get these guys in a public forum with no strings attached. After a public forum...I would then go to a fundraiser for the candidate I CHOOSE to support....not before. If Mr. Streit is as great as some folks think....he should be MORE THAN WILLING to engage Mr. Turner in a public forum. If Turner does not show up...no one should support his candidacy.Same goes for Streit. It's really very simple. Why not...is my question !!
Chum: "have it your way"! You can only have so many opportunities in life. Take the opportunity and don't make excuses. Tell us why you can and not why you can't. The "Slimys" have been telling the taxpayers why they can't for almost two years. Saying no to everybody other than Robinson ($658,000.00 in no bids) and Bert and Ernie for who knows how much unnecessary payments.
Dort dee Door

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Markham Kelly wrote:
Thank you so much for such an intelligent post, Kelly.THIS OF COURSE IS SARCASM. Your damage control of your puppets and yourself is so apparent and so disgusting that you show your great lack of intelligence to our people in this town. If and when the people want to continue to have what they have now with the Kelly posse they will elect your group. As a homeowner and a resident of this town for forty years living in the southend of town, I cannot wait to see the changes and leadership they , THE NEW PEOPLE, can bring to this town. It is so needed and they are bright and intelligent much beyond what we have now. Speaking of supporting the people running. I just looked at your group of lappys ON FACEBOOK and they were all, including your Mayor NOW, at the fundraisers for Neitzke. Tom Kelly, Dick Van Dyke, Maryknowski and you were all there AND YOU. Talk about lies and exaggeration, you are IT! You want power to do nothing again! Colerelli is not running. They have been going to doors talking YOU up. You have absolutely nothing to show for your time in office. Your gossip made up lies about the opposition on postcards is laughable. I was sent one by Kelly. What a lie...the roads fixed, hahahahahaha. What a lie....the water fixed, hahahahahaha. Your high school buddy supported by you and your friend Stevie Balllllich, hahahahahahaha. Who are you kidding, hahahahahhahaha. These men are educated and can do so much for this town. IF PEOPLE WANT WHAT THEY HAVE NOW, VOTE FOR YOUR GROUPIE SLATE AND YOUR PICKS FOR CITY COUNCIL. IF THEY WANT NEW AND EFFECTIVE LEADERS VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE CARBONARA, JASON VANDERMEER, AND OTHERS RUNNING THAT WILL TALK, TALK, TALK TO YOU AND ELECT STEVE STRAIT TO BE THE MAYOR. YOU HAVE WAY PASSED YOUR TIME IN OFFICE AND DONE NOTHING BUT SPEND THE TAXPAYER'S DOLLAR AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE RUNNING ON YOUR SLATE WILL DO NOTHING ALSO EXCEPT THE SAME AND BE PULLED BY STRINGS FROM THE HEAD PUPPET GUY...KELLY. LOOK AROUND AND IF YOU LIKE WHAT WE HAVE...VOTE FOR THAT GROUP...
IF YOU DO NOT....VOTE FOR THE NEW GUYS THAT WILL MAKE US LIKE OUR NEIGHBORS...RESTAURANTS, SHOPS, NEW ROADS, BETTER WATER, REVAMP OUR DOWNTOWN, ETC. ETC. VOTE STREIT, CARBONARA, VAN DERMEER,AND REMEMBER THE GOOD GUYS ARE FOR US AND THE OTHERS ARE FOR POWER AND KELLY. HE HAS LOST MORE ELECTIONS THAN HE HAS WON AND YOU CAN VERIFY HOW HE TREATS THE RESIDENTS BY LOOKING AT THE TAPES ON FACEBOOK. A VOTE FOR THE NEW PEOPLE AND STEVE STREIT IS A VOTE FOR CHANGE..AND BOY DO WE NEED IT!
THE REASON YOU HATE PETE IS HE IS A LEADER, STRONG, INTELLIGENT AND EDUCATED. HE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR OUR COMMUNITY BY STICKING UP FOR IT AND IS A GREAT REP. FOR US. HE WINS OVERWHELMINGLY EVERY TIME HE RUNS. LOOK INTO YOUR SNOOP BALL, KELLY, HE IS NOT RUNNING THIS TIME BUT YOUR HATRED OVERWHELMS YOU. YOU HATE HIM BECAUSE OF WHO HE IS AND HIS WONDERFUL RECORD AND FAMILY!! HE IS SHAMEFUL TO BE SO HATEFUL!! YOU ARE THE OPPOSITE! STILL TRYING TO FOOL THE PUBLIC, IT WON'T WORK! YOU ARE THE LOSER AGAIN! EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS BASED ON YOUR FEELINGS, NOT FACT, JUST THE SAME OLD KELLY TALK! IT IS SO BORING! AND SO ARE YOU!
When this person posts......I'm STRONGLY reminded of the "adults" on the old peanuts cartoons.....you know.....when they speak, all you hear is "Wauh wauh wauh wauh wauh wah wuh wauh". Kinda like what this post means to our eyes that start glazing over maybe 1/4 of the way thru it.

It's painfully boring.

DON'T READ IT!! SAVE YOURSELF! YOU WILL NEVER GET THE TIME BACK!!
Corrupt Coward Kelly

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I am looney and I am so so afraid and frustrated. I do not have all my marbles and there is scrambled eggs up stairs between my big ears, oops, I almost said "head"....how stupid THAT would of been......makes NO sense! I want to lick the neck of Kelly Turner and have him look into my beady eyes! Bye, I'll have a nice afternoon with my crubby fingers and not working except at my computer. And I do not care what you think because as usual, you are wrong! Kelly Turner FOR MAYOR!! KELLY TURNER FOR MAYOR!!
I concur

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Chumbalone wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry my friend...if anyone is a laughing stock of anything....YOU have proven to be over the top !! I Do care about the content of what is written...that's why you need to be singled out for no fact incoherence...and I mean to single you out every chance I get ! That's my opinion...and my family agrees with it !
I concur. TOTALLY!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min One Ball Mahz 49,376
Dairy Queen 1 hr Uncle Sam 28
8th St sidewalk head scratcher 1 hr Abe 2
Review: Best In Show Dog & Cat Groom (Mar '09) 2 hr mark 68
Conservative agenda going down in 2016 4 hr Raise taxes 4 com... 1
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 4 hr chill pill 6,550
Division Street Bridge 4 hr Irwin Weil 8
•••
•••
•••

Lockport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000