Rub N Tug

Troy, NY

#1 Dec 12, 2009
Come on in and release some Christmas time tensions.Check The Herald News for money saving coupons.
Grotto

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 26, 2010
Christmas tensions?
Gina

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 26, 2010
They are full service sex provider and they'll get shut down.
Harry

Houston, TX

#4 Dec 26, 2010
Happened to be in the area unexpectedly, and stopped in. I had (blank) last time, but I like variety, so I wanted to see who else was available. I wasn't offered a lineup, just shown to my room. In walked (Blank), she was thin, had dyed blonde hair, with dark hair underneath, and wore a LOT of eye makeup. Just what I like. She had on a very sexy lingerie outfit.

I had the full amount plus tip out on the table. She seemed very cautious at first, asked who I saw last time, the typical questions. Normally after that, the provider warms up, but she was still cold. The table shower was just so-so...she worked in that area, but showed it less attention than I'm used to from other girls here.

Once back in the room, she undressed, and started the massage. Pretty much just light rubbing on my back for about a minute, then told me to roll over, and went right to work! She warmed up fast!! I was disappointed in the lack of massage, because I needed one, but I needed to get off even more! She did this AMAZING thing while speaking french. She brought in two cups full of some type of liquid. She drank from one then sucked me. ICE COLD, but felt soooo good! Then she drank from the other, and it was RED HOT! Never had that experience before, but it was unbelievable. I was almost ready to pop right then and there. She got on top and rode me. I've never had a MP girl talk so dirty! She rode me hard, and really rocked her hips back and forth, then said she wanted it from behind. She REALLY enjoyed that, as I felt her get off at least twice, the last time her entire body trembled and shook. One of the best FullService sessions I've ever had at an MP.

When it was over, she had me lay back on the table, and NOW she started the massage. This made it even better, since my entire body was already relaxed. She spent a lot of time on my back and legs, then had me roll over and since I was hard again, she went to work again with a HJ, while talking dirty saying she wanted it all over her face. I finished, she cleaned me up, and continued the massage. I happened to glance at the clock, and I had been there well over an hour. She didn't rush through the massage either, she kept working on my hands feet and scalp.

I don't know if it was because of how relaxed I was, but this was one of the best massages I've ever had. And to think, I thought I was going to miss out on a massage when she went right to work.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
troll hunter

Mount Prospect, IL

#5 Dec 26, 2010
We don't need to go to Morris to get screwed

Gary Raymond and the District 205 school board have been screwing us over right here in Lockport and Homer Townships.
Trout

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Jan 1, 2011
troll hunter wrote:
We don't need to go to Morris to get screwed
Gary Raymond and the District 205 school board have been screwing us over right here in Lockport and Homer Townships.
Come on you've got to be kidding.Loosen up those purse strings.I love giving money to the schoools.It is for the children.Plus the filter it through there own personal accounts.Just go in and ask to see the second set of books.
Just Say No

Lockport, IL

#7 Jan 1, 2011
Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on you've got to be kidding.Loosen up those purse strings.I love giving money to the schoools.It is for the children.Plus the filter it through there own personal accounts.Just go in and ask to see the second set of books.
SPAM from ollie, Lockport Leroy, Why-So-Serious, the self-admitted pedophile and convicted sex offender. Spent 9 years in prison for molesting a 12 year old boy.
RedBoner

Youngstown, OH

#8 Jan 2, 2011
Just Say No honey I'M sorry to hear you got that St Bernard hung up in you.They said that was a funny sight you running down the street dragging a dog hung up in your vagi-gi.
Just Say No

Lockport, IL

#9 Jan 3, 2011
RedBoner wrote:
Just Say No honey I'M sorry to hear you got that St Bernard hung up in you.They said that was a funny sight you running down the street dragging a dog hung up in your vagi-gi.
SPAM from ollie, Lockport Leroy, Why-So-Serious, the self-admitted pedophile and convicted sex offender. Spent 9 years in prison for molesting a 12 year old boy.
joe schmo

Kankakee, IL

#10 Feb 16, 2011
Harry wrote:
Happened to be in the area unexpectedly, and stopped in. I had (blank) last time, but I like variety, so I wanted to see who else was available. I wasn't offered a lineup, just shown to my room. In walked (Blank), she was thin, had dyed blonde hair, with dark hair underneath, and wore a LOT of eye makeup. Just what I like. She had on a very sexy lingerie outfit.
I had the full amount plus tip out on the table. She seemed very cautious at first, asked who I saw last time, the typical questions. Normally after that, the provider warms up, but she was still cold. The table shower was just so-so...she worked in that area, but showed it less attention than I'm used to from other girls here.
Once back in the room, she undressed, and started the massage. Pretty much just light rubbing on my back for about a minute, then told me to roll over, and went right to work! She warmed up fast!! I was disappointed in the lack of massage, because I needed one, but I needed to get off even more! She did this AMAZING thing while speaking french. She brought in two cups full of some type of liquid. She drank from one then sucked me. ICE COLD, but felt soooo good! Then she drank from the other, and it was RED HOT! Never had that experience before, but it was unbelievable. I was almost ready to pop right then and there. She got on top and rode me. I've never had a MP girl talk so dirty! She rode me hard, and really rocked her hips back and forth, then said she wanted it from behind. She REALLY enjoyed that, as I felt her get off at least twice, the last time her entire body trembled and shook. One of the best FullService sessions I've ever had at an MP.
When it was over, she had me lay back on the table, and NOW she started the massage. This made it even better, since my entire body was already relaxed. She spent a lot of time on my back and legs, then had me roll over and since I was hard again, she went to work again with a HJ, while talking dirty saying she wanted it all over her face. I finished, she cleaned me up, and continued the massage. I happened to glance at the clock, and I had been there well over an hour. She didn't rush through the massage either, she kept working on my hands feet and scalp.
I don't know if it was because of how relaxed I was, but this was one of the best massages I've ever had. And to think, I thought I was going to miss out on a massage when she went right to work.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
did u have to give any hints on you wanted something extra? how much u put on table all together?
robert of joliet

Winnetka, IL

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Gina wrote:
They are full service sex provider and they'll get shut down.
hey gina if you take care of your man you have nothing to worry about. would you rather have these men picking up woman from the street?
Henry

Martinsville, IN

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Harry wrote:
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Sounds like you met Paula S.- but what is strange is that you seemed to enjoy the sex. Did u check ur wallet when u left? Her or her boy Lenny W. probably cleaned it out.
Jerry

West Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 23, 2013
I stopped by this afternoon and the doors were locked and no sign in the window. Not sure if it's been closed permanently or if they are just taking a vacation break?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panhandlers (Jul '12) 1 hr clpc 7
horses on roadway on briggs and rodeo poses bi... (Jul '10) 2 hr Lockport Resident 21
Mayor's Campaign Tax? 5 hr mayor freestuff 38
Deskin Doing Great 5 hr Darrin Jerkoff 8
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 7 hr Halloween 9,369
Band (Oct '09) Sat Robert Thomas 28
Why is Deskin such a jerk to residents? Sat Robert Thomas 7
More from around the web

Lockport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]