First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Monee, IL

#1 Apr 3, 2012
When does Lockport vote for a new Mayor?
Duke

Lockport, IL

#2 Apr 3, 2012
The next City of Lockport mayoral election will take place in April of 2013.
Justin

Lemont, IL

#3 Apr 3, 2012
Yes a new mayor is welcome here and look forward to it and working with him.
only going to get worse

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2012
Justin wrote:
You'll be out of office racist
2Cents2U

Lemont, IL

#5 Apr 3, 2012
Not saying this Mayor is doing a bad job either, but look what happened last time out, when people voted to remove those incumbents. Look what we all got. Napolean and his band of merry misfits. They think they are doing good, only lining the pockets of Robinson with no bid work, and disregarding everything they ran on to get elected. Transparency, out the window,; lower water rates, only pushing off till after next election, no ones rates went down not any proposal from any council member does that. These just to name a few. SO yes a new Mayor, but lets all do our homework and research before getting rid of the old. Grass is not always greener, looks but still full of weeds.
Backcracker

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2012
2Cents2U wrote:
Not saying this Mayor is doing a bad job either, but look what happened last time out, when people voted to remove those incumbents. Look what we all got. Napolean and his band of merry misfits. They think they are doing good, only lining the pockets of Robinson with no bid work, and disregarding everything they ran on to get elected. Transparency, out the window,; lower water rates, only pushing off till after next election, no ones rates went down not any proposal from any council member does that. These just to name a few. SO yes a new Mayor, but lets all do our homework and research before getting rid of the old. Grass is not always greener, looks but still full of weeds.
You have anyone in mind, Darren Dipshit? Go back to getting your fatass caught under the fence at Lago. We don't want to hear your bullshit* anymore.
2Cents2U

Lemont, IL

#7 Apr 3, 2012
Backcracker wrote:
<quoted text>
You have anyone in mind, Darren Dipshit? Go back to getting your fatass caught under the fence at Lago. We don't want to hear your bullshit* anymore.
No definetly not Darren. Guess your usual bullsh$# is okay to spew and spin, but no one else can have a opinion without your bs. Sorry don't happen here and wont happen at meetings either. SO go ahead spin away, but facts are facts. NO BS. By the way not Darren or anyone else you might think. Be surprised when sitting right next to you. Never been to Lago either.
Justin

Lemont, IL

#8 Apr 3, 2012
only going to get worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be out of office racist
Wow, you get all that out of what I said. Small minded people always think they know everything.
Lockport local

Lockport, IL

#9 Apr 3, 2012
Justin wrote:
The "Simy Five" should look forward to working with the present mayor. They made great promises a year ago. They speak with "forked" tongue! Like Obama, "they tell you it's raining and there peeing all over you and your shoes".
2Cents2U

Lemont, IL

#10 Apr 4, 2012
Gee, once again the spin machine is quiet. Truth hurts don't it. Getting ready for tonights spin machine meeting are we. This majority thinks it is fooling people, when in FACT, they are the laughing stock of the community. Sadly, they have made this town the laughing stock of the county. Times will change again, sure we are stuck with Turner, Fentress, Marynowski for 3 yrs, but this majority will topple in the next election. Of course, hoping the minority doesn't take control either. We need fresh independent thinkers and movers on the council. No rubber stampers allowed. Thought we had that in Fentress and Marynowski, but they could not come up with a thought on their own if they had to. Turner to busy living in the past.
Thomas Albert

United States

#11 Apr 4, 2012
2Cents2U wrote:
Gee, once again the spin machine is quiet. Truth hurts don't it. Getting ready for tonights spin machine meeting are we. This majority thinks it is fooling people, when in FACT, they are the laughing stock of the community. Sadly, they have made this town the laughing stock of the county. Times will change again, sure we are stuck with Turner, Fentress, Marynowski for 3 yrs, but this majority will topple in the next election. Of course, hoping the minority doesn't take control either. We need fresh independent thinkers and movers on the council. No rubber stampers allowed. Thought we had that in Fentress and Marynowski, but they could not come up with a thought on their own if they had to. Turner to busy living in the past.
What we need is fatboy Timmy and crybaby Collier to get back in the ring. They sure did a great job! LOL!
Heh Haw

Lemont, IL

#12 Apr 4, 2012
2Cents2U wrote:
Yeh, it is like his last post on here that he Kelly T. is still looking at three years ago and his enemies or political rivals that got something done! He is so Mr. Yesteryear. Hearing tonight that they are still talking about the energy thing that failed and we should vote in unison for it based on the City of Lockport being in charge. This was requested by Maryknowsi--not me! Anytime Turner is in charge of anything--not me! At election time, we want Mr. Future, not Mr. Yesteryear and his minions!
Mr Yesteryear

Lemont, IL

#13 Apr 4, 2012
2Cents2U wrote:
We are living in the past with this group. It is sickening!
Still living in the past

Lemont, IL

#14 Apr 4, 2012
2Cents2U wrote:
Let's talk about Fentress. LOL. Your post is great! Did you hear Mary==know it all==owski tonight. She is some majority! She is voting against her own subdivision. And in regard to the person writing on the energy thing, I will vote NO again. I am living for now and not going to have the City of Lockport control my wallet, more than they do now. They can say they won't but I do not want any connection to that group, none!
Watching paint dry

Lemont, IL

#15 Apr 4, 2012
Still living in the past wrote:
<quoted text> Let's talk about Fentress. LOL. Your post is great! Did you hear Mary==know it all==owski tonight. She is some majority! She is voting against her own subdivision. And in regard to the person writing on the energy thing, I will vote NO again. I am living for now and not going to have the City of Lockport control my wallet, more than they do now. They can say they won't but I do not want any connection to that group, none!
This meeting is like watching paint dry! The woman that led it off talked much too long and they were asking questions looking like they were interested. This is laughable with this group. It is a living bore and this is a business meeting, that is suppose to be a business meeting. They do not know how to run a meeting. They should take lessons at a local school board. They get things done and keep to the agenda. It is put off and put off! I feel sorry for the developers that ever go before this group. I do not and will not watch one of these boring meetings ever again. The majority control the questions and believe me most of them are ridiculous. They try so hard to act like they know what they are talking about. All I have to say is give us a Mayor that is not one of these puppets of the majority. Lockport will then move forward and not backward as it is doing.
Watching paint dry

Lockport, IL

#16 Apr 5, 2012
And if you didn't pick it up from my last post, I'm jealous.
Hardliner

Homer Glen, IL

#17 Apr 5, 2012
You know how people often say "it can't get any worse"? Based on what I have seen here in Lockport I believe it can and most likely will get worse. I say play it safe and vote for the ineffective Trevdi. As a matter of fact his campaign slogan should be "vote for me because it can get worse".
Buck Tooth Kelly

Lemont, IL

#18 Apr 5, 2012
I try so hard to be clever while stealing the post names. Leave me alone. I am having so much fun. It is such a wonderful game but sometimes I run out of clever names so I use others. I am alone and frightened. I am distraught and hungry for attention. I am a big bore with no friends in life. Help me by leaving me alone to do my dirty deeds. I have a lot of things up my sleeve and I plan on scamming the public at election time. I did it once and I will do it again. You know me, old run to the door with literature and run back to my car. Then I have Tom in his old green van delivering the literature we type up and produce with our fibs. The public will swallow it as long as it has the word SAVE YOU TAXES. We are not too bright so bear with us! We need another term! Bye, I got to get back to my snooping now. All we need is more time to get something done. Does this sound familiar?
Point Man

Lemont, IL

#19 Apr 5, 2012
Buck Tooth Kelly wrote:
I try so hard to be clever while stealing the post names. Leave me alone. I am having so much fun. It is such a wonderful game but sometimes I run out of clever names so I use others. I am alone and frightened. I am distraught and hungry for attention. I am a big bore with no friends in life. Help me by leaving me alone to do my dirty deeds. I have a lot of things up my sleeve and I plan on scamming the public at election time. I did it once and I will do it again. You know me, old run to the door with literature and run back to my car. Then I have Tom in his old green van delivering the literature we type up and produce with our fibs. The public will swallow it as long as it has the word SAVE YOU TAXES. We are not too bright so bear with us! We need another term! Bye, I got to get back to my snooping now. All we need is more time to get something done. Does this sound familiar?
He was never interviewed by anyone. He is afraid of his shadow. He runs and thinks he can win when people do not know what he looks like. He will not get away with that as we are publishing his picture for everyone to see. They are not voting for a woman with a woman's name. They will see what they are voting for plus Tom's moniker will also be shown and the lovely Dick, personality minus, will also be shown. Why not? They look like they look. They are sooooooooooooooo adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. lol.
Long Dong

Lemont, IL

#20 Apr 5, 2012
Point Man wrote:
<quoted text> He was never interviewed by anyone. He is afraid of his shadow. He runs and thinks he can win when people do not know what he looks like. He will not get away with that as we are publishing his picture for everyone to see. They are not voting for a woman with a woman's name. They will see what they are voting for plus Tom's moniker will also be shown and the lovely Dick, personality minus, will also be shown. Why not? They look like they look. They are sooooooooooooooo adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. lol.
I would love to see what you look like. Especially with a coc* in your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 1 hr Halloween 10,441
Ballich triumphed at council meeting 2 hr You meathead 24
Anthony's pancake house 10 hr Duke 7
Where is Jesse Jackson? 21 hr just sayn 3
Lockport is SOL these days 21 hr just sayn 11
recycling bin theft on garbage day Apr 29 Mike the Musket 6
Fairmont Board Members Go To Boston Apr 28 Fairmont Questioner 61
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lockport Mortgages