Running for County Board 2012

Posted in the Lockport Forum

County Brd Election 2012

Yorkville, IL

#1 Dec 7, 2011
Republican: Stephen J. Balich, Orland Park; Mike Fricilone, Homer Glen; Kathleen Konicki, Homer Glen; James Louch, Lockport; David H. Palya, Lockport; Cindy Polke, Homer Glen
Lockport Resident

Roselle, IL

#2 Dec 7, 2011
The only people on that list I would vote for are Friclione and Payla. The rest are Tea Party nuts. Can you imagine the harm Turner's buddy Balich would do at the county level?
David

Lockport, IL

#3 Dec 7, 2011
Lockport Resident wrote:
The only people on that list I would vote for are Friclione and Payla. The rest are Tea Party nuts. Can you imagine the harm Turner's buddy Balich would do at the county level?
Right, he is a nut and so is his good friend. Payla is the only one I would vote for. Balich==========never.
Lockport Opinion

Lake Zurich, IL

#4 Dec 7, 2011
So what does the county board have to do with getting a school built in Homer Glen?

I thought the only thing Cindy Polke knew how to do was whine about her kids getting burned alive in our overcrowded high school?

I wouldn't vote that moron in to be dog catcher and Steve Balich makes her look like a genius. What a great pair they are.
John Galt

Homer Glen, IL

#5 Jan 5, 2012
Steve Balich is the only candidate that fights for the right of the taxpayers! Go get um at the County Steve!
Duke

Lemont, IL

#6 Jan 5, 2012
John Galt wrote:
Steve Balich is the only candidate that fights for the right of the taxpayers! Go get um at the County Steve!
Balich isn't fighting for anyone but himself. He doesn't give a hoot about the Tea Party agenda, he's just using it for his own political purposes. What a phoney!
Hopeless CC Maj leader

Lockport, IL

#7 Jan 5, 2012
Lockport Opinion wrote:
So what does the county board have to do with getting a school built in Homer Glen?
I thought the only thing Cindy Polke knew how to do was whine about her kids getting burned alive in our overcrowded high school?
I wouldn't vote that moron in to be dog catcher and Steve Balich makes her look like a genius. What a great pair they are.
Aw,Janice.
Hopeless CC Maj leader

Lockport, IL

#8 Jan 5, 2012
John Galt wrote:
Look at his record, FOIA it.
Janice

Lockport, IL

#9 Jan 5, 2012
Hopeless CC Maj leader wrote:
<quoted text> Look at his record, FOIA it.
Yes, do that and your eyes will be opened. You and your friends can only tell so many lies. They catch up with you in the end. Tea Party, really.......what a laugh. Balich tea party-------complete with disney toys.
Balicious

Edwardsburg, MI

#10 Jan 5, 2012
Balich voted to raise his pay by 14%, taking our tax payer dollars while the rest of us were being laid off in 2009. He also took a trip to DC, also funded by us, we the people.

He is a fraud.
Lago Vista

Mokena, IL

#11 Jan 5, 2012
Only a fool would vote for Balich.
JanCol

Lockport, IL

#12 Jan 5, 2012
Lago Vista wrote:
Only a fool would vote for Balich.
Well, he has one vote, the master of the five has beens himself included.
AmyT

Lockport, IL

#13 Jan 5, 2012
JanCol wrote:
<quoted text> Well, he has one vote, the master of the five has beens himself included.
Ask his former wife about him. She can tell you what she thinks. Then let's see him talk about that. It would be interesting. Let's stop now and play with our Mickey Mouse toys.
AmyT

Lockport, IL

#14 Jan 5, 2012
AmyT wrote:
<quoted text> Ask his former wife about him. She can tell you what she thinks. Then let's see him talk about that. It would be interesting. Let's stop now and play with our Mickey Mouse toys.
This guy had no business whatsoever of coming to OUR meeting and trying to influence the public. I say the public because he already had the endorsement of the slimy five and the other two dumbos that voted this in. Pete C. did not vote the way the paper stated. The Mayor, incorrectly quoted by dumbo Balich, DID NOT VOTE. You better sweep your own doorstep first because there is plenty of dirt behind it, Steve Balich. We will let you know later what we are talking about and what we know. Right, Mr. Turner. There is plenty of dirt to go around. And, by the way, it can be documented and is not made up lies, as you know so well to do. Like my name, or am I pete, or am I someone else? I wonder now. Oh yes, I am the pathetic character that you post all the time. I am so bored by you. You will be close to sixty one years of age at the end of your term. It is time to quite and give the younger generation some room. You have had your day in the sun. It is getting dark now. If you do not post your picture this time, we will post it in the paper and do a Tom Kelly. He knows how to deceive the voters with his lies and your lies combined. We have the proof and the proof does not lie. Bye, bye, nightime is upon us, oldster. Go to bed now. lol.
JaniceCol

Lockport, IL

#15 Jan 5, 2012
AmyT wrote:
<quoted text> Ask his former wife about him. She can tell you what she thinks. Then let's see him talk about that. It would be interesting. Let's stop now and play with our Mickey Mouse toys.
His wifey knows alot of interesting things about Mr. Balich. All is fair in love and war. Oh, Mr. Kelly, please do some snooping for us. We need you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Jim Petrakos? 41 min FACT FINDER 25
Balich, Bonomo, Turner and Marynowski 8 hr Coffee drinker 7
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 10 hr Halloween 8,134
Boehner and McConnell on 60 Minutes 11 hr lockporter 2
Kindness, compassion, and dignity 14 hr at peace 11
Who is Mike Bonomo? 17 hr Colarelli Shambles 20
Turner Won't Respond to the People 19 hr not Colarelli 4
Lockport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web