Lockland Police Investigate Discovery...

Lockland Police Investigate Discovery of Body

There are 2 comments on the WKRC-TV Cincinnati story from Sep 28, 2012, titled Lockland Police Investigate Discovery of Body. In it, WKRC-TV Cincinnati reports that:

The Hamilton County Coroner is on the scene in Lockland after the discovery of a body there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-TV Cincinnati.

jamie

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2012
i want to know why people dont have compassion or higher reguard for human life! why do thugs feel better being bullies and killing others?
Baby Girl T

Blanchester, OH

#2 Oct 1, 2012
THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY AND THOSE INNOCENT CHILDREN AND THIR WONDERFUL MOMMY!HANG IN THERE IF U NEED ANYTHING IM A PHONE CALL OR TEXT AWAY!LOVE AND TAKE CARE OF THOSE BEAUTIFUL BABIESNTHEY NEED YOU!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Funeral for US college student who died after N... Jul 23 U cant fix stupid 2
Kelli Prather for city council Jul '17 wedeservebetter 1
Wyoming Music Thread (May '13) Jun '17 Musikologist 13
News American student who died after release from No... Jun '17 Carl Bailey 1
News Otto Warmbier dead shortly after release from N... Jun '17 filko 3
Cincy Speed shut down Apr '17 ADAM sm 1
News Ohio parents beg Trump for help in securing son... Apr '17 Do The Crime Do T... 2

Lockland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lockland Mortgages