Who do you support for Village of Loc...

Who do you support for Village of Lockland Mayor

Posted in the Lockland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kathy Mason

Cincinnati, OH

#1 May 1, 2013
Who do you support Ron Johnson for the future ? or Jim Brown of the past ?
dan

Huntington, IN

#2 May 3, 2013
Kathy Mason wrote:
Who do you support Ron Johnson for the future ? or Jim Brown of the past ?
Brown is a nice guy and seems to work hard.
mike

Cincinnati, OH

#3 May 3, 2013
works hard at what/ council sets the agenda;Ron johnson and council works just as hard if not more/They all care about the future of lockland
dan

Huntington, IN

#4 May 3, 2013
I know ron is a very hard worker. We will have to wait and see who gets in its a tough choice two good people to chose from.
ann

Huntington, IN

#5 May 4, 2013
I think we should stick with brown. He has been there long time.
sam

Cincinnati, OH

#6 May 4, 2013
maybe too long ;its time for a change' lockland needs chnge
carl

Huntington, IN

#7 May 4, 2013
Lockland is not the same as it used to be.
Odot is taking away alot of it.
jay

Huntington, IN

#8 May 4, 2013
I think brown has more experience. He will never turn his back on the town. He loves it. He will be able to make a better tommorow. The police and fire and city service is top notch. lockland is thriving lots of good times ahead

david

Cincinnati, OH

#9 May 4, 2013
you need to come and look at lockland;jim lives in the past; they need new leadership and jobs like the state of ohio; we support 'Ron Johnson' great leadership skills and has served his time as mayor and council;Ron works with all of lockland
jay

Huntington, IN

#10 May 7, 2013
Keep brown for a promising future. Lockland is and will always be a great place.
jay

Huntington, IN

#11 May 10, 2013
Keep brown!.
Lockland Resident

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Jun 10, 2013
I am confused? you ask about a "bright future"? If you look at the village and it's current condition, would you continue to re-elect Johnson or Brown at all? The changes brought on by ODOT could have been used to improve our environment..if we had participated in the design. Name one place where a lockland resident can go inside our borders to buy food, milk, a sandwich? What about your 16 yr old HS student. Is there some where "near" where they can get a summer job? There are more than 96 vacant homes in North Lockland alone, what is being done to improve the housing market and attract new homeowners? What is the % of HS graduates that are going on to secondary / higher education? I ask the question again...who would you vote for?
jay

Demotte, IN

#13 Jun 12, 2013
They have built some new homes near gardner.
Redroxxy

West Milton, OH

#14 Jun 20, 2013
Ron Johnson can turn what is left of this village around. We deserve a chance to be like Northside, or OTR, we need a rebirth,and new vision. Brown is a has been.
Redroxxy

West Milton, OH

#15 Jun 20, 2013
Lockland Resident wrote:
I am confused? you ask about a "bright future"? If you look at the village and it's current condition, would you continue to re-elect Johnson or Brown at all? The changes brought on by ODOT could have been used to improve our environment..if we had participated in the design. Name one place where a lockland resident can go inside our borders to buy food, milk, a sandwich? What about your 16 yr old HS student. Is there some where "near" where they can get a summer job? There are more than 96 vacant homes in North Lockland alone, what is being done to improve the housing market and attract new homeowners? What is the % of HS graduates that are going on to secondary / higher education? I ask the question again...who would you vote for?
I completely agree. 100%.
Ron Johnson.
KDDBBB

North Royalton, OH

#16 Jun 21, 2013
Brown has more experience yes - but what has he really done for Lockland? Are you sure any progress that has been made hasn't been done by council members ???? Don't give Brown the credit just because he has the title! Ron Johnson genuinely cares about Lockland and works diligently to make it a better place to live and raise your family. Lockland needs someone who cares for Lockland and it's people and doesn't just have a personal agenda. Some of us are afraid of change but in this case, change is the ONLY way to have progress made for the Village of Lockland!
jay

Huntington, IN

#17 Jun 29, 2013
Lockland is getting better. Brown is turned it around. It is a big job and he needs more time. I also have lot respect for johnson. Jim is the best mayor
jay

Huntington, IN

#18 Oct 3, 2013
Lockland is great.
Todd

West Chester, OH

#19 Oct 8, 2013
jay wrote:
Lockland is great.
Lockland could be better than OTR or Northside
Water Works, garbage, Business Districts, parks,
Municipals($), police & fire, and a drunk prostituting mAYOR (fact)!

Ron Johnson 4 Mayor!!!!!!!!
Todd

West Chester, OH

#20 Oct 8, 2013
jay wrote:
I think brown has more experience. He will never turn his back on the town. He loves it. He will be able to make a better tommorow. The police and fire and city service is top notch. lockland is thriving lots of good times ahead
Fire/City Service 5star!!!!! Better tomorrow(?)
He's been in the yesteryears, that's why we need Ron Johnson today! He's has the towne looking like Damascus, desolate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iron Horsemen or Outlaws (Jan '14) Jun 20 Horsemanfamily 24
Missing cat Jun 7 Delphine02 2
News Empower U. April 12th - MSD Apr '16 Marcus 1
Elmwood Place or AKA Land of the Crackhead Dead (Jul '06) Apr '16 Cincyskater 804
News What We Know About the American Held in North K... Mar '16 King Cod 3
News N. Korea Sentences Virginia Student To 15 Years... Mar '16 pgh 1
Wyoming Music Thread (May '13) Feb '16 Musikologist 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lockland Mortgages