killing of bobby wayne root
STOP TALKING CRAP

North Fort Myers, FL

#328 May 1, 2012
get off this page we dont want yalls two cents in this it doesnt involved yall we dont care what yalll say we know it wasnt self-defense we know adeline did it because she wanted to be free and wanted him dead we know adeline is a murder no ifs and buts about that we know it for a fact ad we know bobby believe in god if yall wanna believe that stupid bitch then go rite a head but dont come on this page talking shit THIS IS FOR GOOD WORDS ABOUT BOBBY NOT BAD ONES AND/OR LIES THIS IS FOR HIS FAMILY AND THE TRUTH NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH SO IF YOUR TALKING SHIT HIT THE ROAD AND DONT COME BACK WE KNOW BOBBY BETTER THEN ANYONE COUSE WE ARE HIS FAMILY AND BEEN AROUND HIM HIS WHOLE LIFE WHERE HAVE YALL BEEN? WITTH ADELINE? SO IF YOUR HERE TALKING SHIT HIT THE ROAD WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY WE WILL GET JUSTICE FOR BOBBY AND WE WILL SAY WHAT WE WANT TO ABOUT ADELINE AND DONT CARE GO BACK AND TELL ADELINE! ARREST ADELINE ISAASCON FOR MURDER! R.I.P BOBBY WE LOVE YA
DADDIO

Summerfield, FL

#329 May 2, 2012
what wrote:
POOR ANDREA ALL HER KIDS ARE F&CK# UPS LOL ..YOU ALL ARE JUST PROVEING THAT YOU ARE ALL REALLY TRASH. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE TRUTH..THERE WILL BE NO JUSTICE FOR BOBBY..HOW COULD THERE BE? JUSTICE CANT BE SERVED TO A MAN THAT BEAT HIS WIFE AND GOT KILLED OVER IT..I CONSIDER HER LUCKY TO BE ALIVE..STOP THE MADDDNESSS
her kids are that way because their brother was murdered by a rutheless killer tigers never change their stripes she will kill again because the law and family and so called drug addict freinds think shes innocent
DADDIO

Summerfield, FL

#330 May 2, 2012
boy are they really stupid her family and the law
DADDIO

Summerfield, FL

#331 May 2, 2012
old friend wrote:
im sorry for your loss really. but in cases like this no one wins. if it were my son yes i would fight till my last breath too. i do not have kids and do not know your pain. all i know is that that night adeline left walking out that tralier to leave bobby for good and he ran after her and was going to break her neck and kill her because he couldnt live without out her and acea and thats just plain facts so im so sorry that he died and cant never come back. all that u can do now is know that acea needs her mommy and your family too come to some agreement so she doesnt have to feel the hurt of never knowing her father. i know bobby loved acea. he loved her so much he died for her sad to say. if she wouldnt of done what she did i know in my heart he would of killed her one day just so he didnt have to share her with adeline. as much as u dont want to admit it adeline is not a cold blooded killer and what yall are doing to her is just plain wrong.rip bobby root
everybody read this carefully this person is saying bobby would of killed acea so he didnt have to share her with adeline.that comment is almost as bad and wrong as the murder of bobby
so crazee

Ocoee, FL

#332 May 2, 2012
The more i read up on her and her past i see more stuff that i can believe she gets away with she has to be an informant they get paid to do drugs and set people up i wouldnt doubt it her track record is just like danny's she is playing the same shit he did 3 times and how did he get out of it witness protection cuz he to was an informant freaking crazy if you ask meand they have so much in common so much past she is just as sneaky and as dirty and unloyal as he was She will get what she deserves thru everyone praying and determination in the fight dont let her or her junky friends bring you down or discourage you DONT let her drag you guys thru the mud any longer let her try to cry out for help no one is listening and the ones she thinks are will be the ones to turn on her whenthere drug connect is gone or jeapordized and she is being investigated if you google you can see that people are doing the same thats why its on there keep doing whats positive whats right and what is needed for Justice for Bobby and get out her story close her in back her in a corner like she tries to de everyone else see she fails to understand no one is scared of her but everyone knows she is straight up scared to get her ass whopped the real way and always carries a gun put that gun down addy and lets see if your such a big girl then when approached by the people you have wronged you devastated a family and killed your babies soul how can you breath how does your heart not break with the alone
YOU KILLED YOUR BABIES DADDY and then acted just like Danny after he killed your other baby daddy omg i loved him i cant believe i did that but i feared for my life he had a knife but omg he was my bff bull shit you both lie you both meant to do it and you both deserve the worst nothing good should come to a person who kills some one
bubby

Winter Park, FL

#333 May 3, 2012
DADDIO wrote:
<quoted text>everybody read this carefully this person is saying bobby would of killed acea so he didn't have to share her with adeline.that comment is almost as bad and wrong as the murder of bobby

i got a solution to this problem bring acea to my house and i will shoot her mother she will get what she has coming and the baby will be taken care of the way her daddy would have wanted he to be insted of her turning out like her to bit murdering hore of a mother
bubby

Winter Park, FL

#334 May 3, 2012
u dont have a clue wrote:
so ur saying if bobby would of killed adeline that would of been better than her killing him? i thought this was about acea, then she would have no parent cuz bobby would be in prison for the rest of his life. u sound dumb and hateful and god will get u for that. adeline on the other hand killed in self defense so go rap to someone else.cuz bobby didnt even believe on god.
well if the courts don't find her guilty she wont have no parent any how because i would rather see my niece raised by people that's going to take care of her than somebody that's just uses her as a puwn in her little game
bubby

Winter Park, FL

#335 May 3, 2012
bubby wrote:
<quoted text>
i got a solution to this problem bring acea to my house and i will shoot her mother she will get what she has coming and the baby will be taken care of the way her daddy would have wanted he to be insted of her turning out like her to bit murdering hore of a mother
think that one went in the wrong spot
what

Summerfield, FL

#336 May 3, 2012
Just passing thru wrote:
<quoted text>
So you keep saying No one asked what Bobby religion was or what he thought his family believes and thats all that matters....Bobby wouldnt be in prison looking at our system he could have claimed self defense also It is about ACEA her daddy is gone at the hands of her mother was she thinking about that at the time and what kind of parent is she realy she dont do it on her own Keep saying he was gonna kill her its yall story tell it how you want but she has to live it with it ...It wasnt self defense you would have to be in fear of your life and she had nothing to fear Keep trying to make her look innocent keep trying to justify what was done God dont like ugly and she killed one of his children he wont look past that And God wont get me for the things he puts in mouth to tell you I believe in my Jesus and all that he is and can do And You should fear that
GOD FORGIVES ALL ..GOD DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO LIE BUT HE WILL FOR GIVE EVERYBODY IF YOU ASK HIM TOO..SO WHY DONT YOU ALL STICK TO THE WHATS REAL AND THE FACTS... QUIT MAKING UP EVERY LIE YOU CAN THINK UP TO MAKE ADELINE TO LOOK BAD,,ALL THESE LIES.. IS THE TRUTH OF SELF DEFENSE SO UN REAL NO I DONT THINK SO
what

Summerfield, FL

#337 May 3, 2012
so crazee wrote:
The more i read up on her and her past i see more stuff that i can believe she gets away with she has to be an informant they get paid to do drugs and set people up i wouldnt doubt it her track record is just like danny's she is playing the same shit he did 3 times and how did he get out of it witness protection cuz he to was an informant freaking crazy if you ask meand they have so much in common so much past she is just as sneaky and as dirty and unloyal as he was She will get what she deserves thru everyone praying and determination in the fight dont let her or her junky friends bring you down or discourage you DONT let her drag you guys thru the mud any longer let her try to cry out for help no one is listening and the ones she thinks are will be the ones to turn on her whenthere drug connect is gone or jeapordized and she is being investigated if you google you can see that people are doing the same thats why its on there keep doing whats positive whats right and what is needed for Justice for Bobby and get out her story close her in back her in a corner like she tries to de everyone else see she fails to understand no one is scared of her but everyone knows she is straight up scared to get her ass whopped the real way and always carries a gun put that gun down addy and lets see if your such a big girl then when approached by the people you have wronged you devastated a family and killed your babies soul how can you breath how does your heart not break with the alone
YOU KILLED YOUR BABIES DADDY and then acted just like Danny after he killed your other baby daddy omg i loved him i cant believe i did that but i feared for my life he had a knife but omg he was my bff bull shit you both lie you both meant to do it and you both deserve the worst nothing good should come to a person who kills some one
so you are saying cops should not kill. just let the criminals take over the world. you sure are reaching for the stars now,, dumb ass,...,who ever wrote this sure dont have a clue... but then again not many people on this site do a bunch of dumb ass lies is what i see mostly.....
so crazee

Ocoee, FL

#338 May 4, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text> so you are saying cops should not kill. just let the criminals take over the world. you sure are reaching for the stars now,, dumb ass,...,who ever wrote this sure dont have a clue... but then again not many people on this site do a bunch of dumb ass lies is what i see mostly.....
Dude are you high on drugs or something well if this addy or her junky friends posting this then I guess you are where in the post does it say anything about cops TRUTH hurts dont it and im not the dumb ass you and your crew are thinking we are gonna stop fighting for one minute cuz you all threathen us or come at us with lil cry baby stories that the kids need there mom ...Well Bobbys parents needed him and his sisters and his friends and his family but more HIS child needed him and she took that away for what because she is selfish she is mean and nasty she has no remorse no heart you have to care to be cared about and she cares about no one but herself I will pray you are never in the same position tis family i pray your friend ship and loyalty to her will not back fire in your face and if this is you writing this post im replying to YOUR shit is about to come out people are gonna talk you will be seen for the horrible person you are no one is scared to stay quite not us only your drug buddies are your lil shadows But us fighting for justice we have our eyes wide open
so crazee

Ocoee, FL

#339 May 4, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text> GOD FORGIVES ALL ..GOD DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO LIE BUT HE WILL FOR GIVE EVERYBODY IF YOU ASK HIM TOO..SO WHY DONT YOU ALL STICK TO THE WHATS REAL AND THE FACTS... QUIT MAKING UP EVERY LIE YOU CAN THINK UP TO MAKE ADELINE TO LOOK BAD,,ALL THESE LIES.. IS THE TRUTH OF SELF DEFENSE SO UN REAL NO I DONT THINK SO
there are no lies posted about her straight facts Sorry if the truth hurts you or her well no im not eat it and i hope you both reap what you sow God is a forgiven God only to those who ask and deserve and walk his path everyday not because i killed someone and Oh My God i love you please help me be forgiven and then go out and do drugs the next day you got him all wrong there she will never be forgiven because deep down she knows she did it and she will never forgive herself God dont live in the body of evil or wrong doing She sins everyday doin drugs lying cheating manipulating selling drugs or suppling them to others Ya Not gonna work for her
so crazee

Ocoee, FL

#340 May 4, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text> GOD FORGIVES ALL ..GOD DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO LIE BUT HE WILL FOR GIVE EVERYBODY IF YOU ASK HIM TOO..SO WHY DONT YOU ALL STICK TO THE WHATS REAL AND THE FACTS... QUIT MAKING UP EVERY LIE YOU CAN THINK UP TO MAKE ADELINE TO LOOK BAD,,ALL THESE LIES.. IS THE TRUTH OF SELF DEFENSE SO UN REAL NO I DONT THINK SO
Her demons protect her for now they make her fear nothing from the police or anyone A murderer who shows no remorse for her own actions and who feels the need to justify her killing instead of apologizing and meaning it and she doesn't deserve to be free and walking.
There would be no words to describe a person who kills someone
Death would be to good and Hell would be better Some people are no good will never be any good
will never function or contribute to society in a manner befitting that of a member to it. These people regardless of your opinion on capital Punishment are simple better off rotting in jail There is
such a thing as pure evil and it has no place among us
what

Maitland, FL

#341 May 4, 2012
(so crazee) you must not know any body personally cause if you did you would change your tune ..you sound like a shit talker....
so crazee

Ocoee, FL

#342 May 4, 2012
what wrote:
(so crazee) you must not know any body personally cause if you did you would change your tune ..you sound like a shit talker....
Change my tune lol why am i suppose to be scared of adeline or you for that matter hold on while i laugh my ass off REALLY are you really trying to threathen me hahahaah i tread on trash like you daily Im not afraid of her not one bit the only thing she could ever do to me is shoot me in which she is good at that she is not one to be one on one fist on fist she talks alot of trash and pulls her gun wow big bad ass because she knows a real woman would drag her I may be talking on here but bet its the truth and its getting out there like i said dont be mad
BUBBY

Winter Park, FL

#343 May 4, 2012
what wrote:
(so crazee) you must not know any body personally cause if you did you would change your tune ..you sound like a shit talker....
well i no most of yall sorry a** lock hart sluts and as far as i can tell yall the ones talking shit or bringing guns to an unarmed person, and yall call your self's bad asses let u in on a secret seems these days every body gots guns take it any way u want it u no where i life if u think i am talking shit step up or back off
Enough already

Winter Park, FL

#344 May 4, 2012
i use to get on here and get mad..now i come here to laugh...has anyone notice the only person talking crap and sticking up for adeline all comes from Maitland with the same ip.... hey dumb dumb wanna be a cicken and hide you should pick a different family who doesnt FIND deadbeats for a living and have all the programs to decode your ip and ph#... ANYWAYS... keep on talking PLEASE.
misti

Summerfield, FL

#345 May 4, 2012
yall sure do talk bad about killers.. and too me it all sounds like yall want to kill someone.. stupid ppl u are really. and heather drass is the worst. what a perfect example of a hypocrite.
what

Orlando, FL

#346 May 4, 2012
hey most of the computers in lockhart are from maitland dunb dumb... i am only one post and one person who hung with them both....
what

Summerfield, FL

#347 May 4, 2012
bubby wrote:
<quoted text>
i got a solution to this problem bring acea to my house and i will shoot her mother she will get what she has coming and the baby will be taken care of the way her daddy would have wanted he to be insted of her turning out like her to bit murdering hore of a mother
bubby should be in jail..threathing a life with acea involed wow what great uncle u r..thats prolly why u dont have your kids.. and yeah thats why her last name is issacson not root cuz bobby said with his own mouth he didnt want her to have that last name cuz yall are the craziiiizzzz stfu....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lockhart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,581,231
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 21 min zazz 98,477
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr fortmyersf 513,427
News Lawsuit accuses Advance Auto Parts of racial di... (Sep '08) 3 hr USS LIBERTY 55
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) 5 hr Rip Chen Picket 63
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) Fri Tex- 42
Best Roadside Service Unlimited Roadside Assist... Fri Tim Cambell 1

Lockhart Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lockhart Mortgages