Hit-and-run victim dies -

Full story: Newsday 15
A man who police said fled after causing a car crash and then himself became the victim of a hit-and-run died Wednesday morning, according to officials. Full Story
MissedMe

Hicksville, NY

#1 Nov 14, 2007
Do the Alvino's have a Durango?

This dope should have just stayed put, what a price to pay to try and get away with something.

Any of you stellar parents want to step up and defend running away from an accident again?

“ANARCHY... NEXT STOP”

Since: Sep 07

NY

#2 Nov 14, 2007
So two murderers are still on the run. Red Durango should stand out in the crowd...
White Hills

New York, NY

#3 Nov 14, 2007
Instant karma?
tex

Temple, TX

#5 Nov 14, 2007
Karma is not payback....simply defines 'it is what it is' and all of this on Long Island is insanity.
LIer

Edison, NJ

#6 Nov 14, 2007
Poetic justice.

“Life's A Beach”

Since: Jun 07

Pompano Beach

#7 Nov 14, 2007
White Hills wrote:
Instant karma?
Exactly what I was thinking.

What goes around, comes back around.
cracker

Patchogue, NY

#8 Nov 14, 2007
Real Twilight Zone sh1t. But good news.
Lew Alcinder

Torrance, CA

#9 Nov 14, 2007
WHAT A DUMBASS!!!
peggie ann parsons

United States

#10 Nov 14, 2007
the boy that who died this moring from the injuries he received after being struck on route 110 by a hit and run driver was my nephew Mark Anthony Durfee, He was struck by a dodge durango. The driver of the durango got out took a look at my nephew, and took off. The force ot the durango left an impression on the side of my nephews body. Channel 12 news did not feel the story was news worthly until today when he passed away. Please anyone with any information contact crime stoppers at 800 220 tips. My sister Diane never left his side, and now my whole family has to plan a funeral for a wonderful 21 year old. These young people have to stop drinking and driving or else they might be next, God bless you marky

Peggie Parsons
Bay Shore NY/ st bernice indiana
werd

Saint Cloud, FL

#11 Nov 15, 2007
peggie i feel for your losses and make sure you send a check to the othe guy for the rear bumper your nephew destroyed--it isnt cheap getting car painted ya know.
MissedMe

Hicksville, NY

#12 Nov 15, 2007
peggie ann parsons wrote:
the boy that who died this moring from the injuries he received after being struck on route 110 by a hit and run driver was my nephew Mark Anthony Durfee, He was struck by a dodge durango. The driver of the durango got out took a look at my nephew, and took off. The force ot the durango left an impression on the side of my nephews body. Channel 12 news did not feel the story was news worthly until today when he passed away. Please anyone with any information contact crime stoppers at 800 220 tips. My sister Diane never left his side, and now my whole family has to plan a funeral for a wonderful 21 year old. These young people have to stop drinking and driving or else they might be next, God bless you marky
Peggie Parsons
In honor of your nephew, perhaps the family should point out the importance of stopping when you get in an accident. In your wonderful nephew's case, it would have saved his life.
voice of reason

Torrance, CA

#13 Nov 15, 2007
peggie ann parsons wrote:
Peggie Parsons
And...if your wonderful nephew had severely injured or killed the person he hit....would your blog be the same??
spike

Ronkonkoma, NY

#14 Nov 17, 2007
Its amazing how cruel human beings can be! Do you understand that many his family members/loved ones are reading these blogs. Imagine it was your son, or family member, that is now dead.(Now matter what he did) Have a heart, you should all be ashamed of yourselves and hope that your never in their position. Im disgusted!
marta

Brentwood, TN

#15 Feb 15, 2008
I love Mark so Much He was like my son
Huntington

Huntington Station, NY

#16 Jul 24, 2014
Mark was everything to me. i knew him for a very long time. we had that secret love for each other and ill never ever forget him. All these people wanna talk shit. your nothing but a waste of flesh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lloyd Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Editorial: Re-elect Jack Martins in 7th Senate ... 10 hr Just Saying 1
Review: Depalo & Sons Auto Body Inc (Nov '09) 22 hr Jack Oasis 17
LI LOCKSMITH &ALARM CO .INC Hicksville ny Tue RACHEL GOLD 1
Review: Demi's Coffee S Oct 20 Foodie 1
"Raunchy Joker But Harmless?" Oct 19 Jeff Kelly 1
Copiague man arrested in 2012 homicide, cops say Oct 14 Streetrunner 1
Cancers around Cerro Wire (Feb '08) Oct 13 Jeff 7
Lloyd Harbor Dating
Find my Match

Lloyd Harbor Jobs