Lawmaker to seek injunction on workin...

Lawmaker to seek injunction on working status bill

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Apr 29, 2008, titled Lawmaker to seek injunction on working status bill. In it, Newsday reports that:

When Suffolk legislators gather this morning to consider the controversial bill requiring the county's licensed contractors to verify employees' legal working status, one lawmaker will be in court trying to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

new yorker

Smithtown, NY

#1 Apr 29, 2008
Why am I NOT surprised.....Montano a Democrat, from Centrial Islip....a town with the LARGEST AMOUNT ILLEGALS on the Island!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lloyd Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home Sale Could Solve North Babylon Library's P... Aug 18 robert widecki 1
News 6 Sex Offenders Accused of Failing to Register (Feb '11) Aug 12 TRUMP TOPS LIST 14
News Imagination, motivation helps interns gain edge - (Dec '08) Aug 10 andrews 24
News Cops: Wantagh Man Burglarized 10 Homes in 3 Months (Sep '10) Aug 9 Evan schantz 295
News Bellmore bank robbery suspect had been deported... (Jun '08) Aug 8 Annoyedreader 20
News Huntington burger joint closes after 47 years (Feb '09) Aug 7 Elise Gingerich 6
News Huntington to install metal detectors at town hall (Jul '15) Aug '15 mjjcpa 2

Lloyd Harbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lloyd Harbor Mortgages