Dazzler cheer in lancaster

Posted in the Llano Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cheergirl98

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Feb 22, 2012
I have seen a lot of bad reviews on this place, and i would like to give a review from my (a student)s point of veiw for a change. Well, i am small for my age so i am forced to fly, but i dont want to fly anymore. I have told jen this but she hasnt helped me! The girls dont base me right and i always end up being dropped or pinched and i even got a foot pain that lasted for a week. I have told the girls who base me but they keep doing it wrong. They sort of rock my foot back and forth so i then lose my balance and fall. They let me fall in the cradle so i get more hurt. Coach jen seems to sit around and not pay attention to us and doesthelp us improve our skills. She always does the same boring stunts too, so we dont get more interesting for competitions. I told my mom and she took me out of it, we were both afraid that i would break a bone or worse!!! This isnt a very safe cheer place!!!
MissFabrayUniver se

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Mar 1, 2012
To tell you people the truth Dazzler Cheer is a big joke. On the site they put lies about the teams. My daughter was in no way welcomed on her team, the coach yelled at her too many times, and made her feel bad. The girls were too cliquey. Girls are left out a lot if they are not "good" enough. The coach favors a few girls and they are always in the front row and given better things to do. Consequently, the girls who arent favored are given nothing to do in the routine and are always in the back. And its not like the girls who arent favored cant do anything. They are as good if not better than the favored girls.

Seriously this place deserves a big fat zero out of ten!
ProudMomma4822

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 14, 2012
Coach Jen yells at the really young girls a bit too much. Well, I admit, it may be hard to have that many five year olds in a studio, that doesnt excuse her yelling at them!!! We (other parents and i) have personally witnessed jen being a bit too loud with them, and a couple girls started crying. Needless to say, i dont want my little girl to be scared of being there anymore, so i took her out of it. This happened more than once, too. Parents keep this in mind when deciding to sign your child up here...
Holloway09

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 21, 2012
my kid doesnt like dazzler at all she says another girl pushed her down (shes 5). She even one time refused to go at all. I work so i cant stay and watch her. I wonder what goes on in there......
Lovepuppy99

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Apr 12, 2012
I am in this team now. I dont like it much cause one girl lets call her cassidy said straight to my face that I was fat. But, I'm not. And an other lets call her kandi told me I was bad at cheer and pulled my hair. I told my mama about this and she said she would call coach so I dont know but there are mean girls on there.
Lovepuppy99

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Apr 12, 2012
Holloway09 wrote:
my kid doesnt like dazzler at all she says another girl pushed her down (shes 5). She even one time refused to go at all. I work so i cant stay and watch her. I wonder what goes on in there......
Yeah theyre mean arent they im not five but im meaning that the girls are mean i agree.
Lovepuppy99

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Apr 12, 2012
Is meaghan on here if she is tell her i found her bracelet.
Lovepuppy99

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Apr 12, 2012
Cheergirl98 wrote:
I have seen a lot of bad reviews on this place, and i would like to give a review from my (a student)s point of veiw for a change. Well, i am small for my age so i am forced to fly, but i dont want to fly anymore. I have told jen this but she hasnt helped me! The girls dont base me right and i always end up being dropped or pinched and i even got a foot pain that lasted for a week. I have told the girls who base me but they keep doing it wrong. They sort of rock my foot back and forth so i then lose my balance and fall. They let me fall in the cradle so i get more hurt. Coach jen seems to sit around and not pay attention to us and doesthelp us improve our skills. She always does the same boring stunts too, so we dont get more interesting for competitions. I told my mom and she took me out of it, we were both afraid that i would break a bone or worse!!! This isnt a very safe cheer place!!!
I seen girls be hurted in class sometimes.
Lovepuppy99

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Apr 12, 2012
My mommy says that i shouldnt be eating ice cream at this time but i want to hehehehehehehe
Hehe im am funny
Lovepuppy99

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Apr 12, 2012
Meaghan dont worry youre bracelets safe here see you on tomorrow hehehehehe
Lovepuppy99

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Apr 12, 2012
At my school today i found a quarter on the lunch floor. I picked it up but it was stuck to the ground and i got lauffed at cause the fifth graders played a joke. So yep i dont want to go back to my school but I have meaghans bracelet so i gotta.
Lovepuppy99

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Apr 13, 2012
Last week i went to school and at lunch i was sitting and then a girl got up for her milk but there was a red dots on her back pants and bench so the nurse was called over. I looked on google for answers and so far i think she has anemia. What do you peppz think? But maybe she even had a inteastinle rutpure whatever that even is. I dont want an inteastinle rutpure !
Lovepuppy99

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Apr 13, 2012
Do you know that love puppy is a spechile kind of webkinz? I love love puppies cause they have pinky heart on them and they are beuotiful to me. But they will be much money today cause they were rarity these days.
Lovepuppy99

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Apr 13, 2012
I earing ice cream but my mommy might even catch me.
Lovepuppy99

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Apr 13, 2012
Oh my mommy cot me eating it and that i am up passed my bed time so i might even be pushnished. I dont wanta be pushnished because my grammy will even be disappointed in myself. My name i want to be called is chanealle ann. And By by minions aheehehehehehehehe just kadding im out now by!
Lovepuppy99

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Apr 13, 2012
Mommy is gone now so im gonna write you all a story. It may even take a long time to finish.
Lovepuppy99

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Apr 13, 2012
My name is raven and I have long, silky red hair. My eyes are electric blue and I go to a magical school called Hazy Maze Cave.
Anyway i start off by waking up in my magical crystal bed to liz with her hand on me. Im like what the hell liz i like kyle! So she backs off and runs away. I put on my purple flowy dress with my fire opal earrings and my mood bracelet. I walk out the door to be greeted by kirby hes the operator and the cave is his. He grabs me by the arm and asks me what i said to liz and i was all like she was trying to do stuff to me and i mean stuff ! He slaps me across the face and makes me kiss liz, on the lips. I threw up cause i was crepped out im not a lez so i ran away from both of them. I hid in a storage closet and locked the door. The lights were off, but then i hear a voice. A hot voice. He said hello gorgous are you ok? And i said no i was forced ro kiss liz and im nit a lez so im creeped out a lil bit. So the lights flick on, and i see those hot brown eyes, that hot face, those cute light freckles, that manly narrow face, that sexy brown hair, that nice pale skin like me. I knew it was kyle before i even saw him in light. So his eyes are smiling at ne, in a mischevious way. He smiled, and i saw rhose hot sexy striahgt white teeth. I froze, he was right in front of me, hotter thsn ever, sweeter than ever, and we were alone. Perfect... So i threw myself at his sexy face, my lips touching his soft lips. I threw my arms around him, feeling his embrace. So we kissed for some while and then we stood up. Kyke gave me this look of adorarion, and i felt tingly and loved, and happy. I stared at him for a moment, then he kissed me sofltly this time, i felt so good i felt it wouod last forever. Feeling his lios on mine was the best feeling ever... So then we got up and he took my hand and talked to me, and hugged me. I even slipped and fell but he picked me up, and kissed me, and showed concern for me. He laid me down on his lap, and we talked. About all kinds of things. We didnt even notice the knocks on the storage room door. But then we heard kirby say what the fuuu are tou motherfuuuuuu doing and we stayed quiet. Then we kissed again and as i felt my hot crushs lips on mine, the annoying noise of kirby just tuned away.... Kyle then called me beautiful, and sat real close to me. We fell asleep in thst room and it got cold so he warmed me and i kissed him again. And again, and again. We even made a joke that we should superglue our lips together and stay alone in the room forever and hug each other till the end of time.
Lovepuppy99

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Apr 13, 2012
I like you kyle -------
I want to see u again. I really like you. Why do you have to live in ohio when im here
You are my major crush, i hsvent found another guy i like. Yeah i know you like another girl but i still like you so much.
Blackheart

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Apr 13, 2012
What the serious f'''? This is why kindergarteners should not be given computers and Ipods!!!!
Blackheart

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Apr 13, 2012
Lovepuppy99 wrote:
I like you kyle -------
I want to see u again. I really like you. Why do you have to live in ohio when im here
You are my major crush, i hsvent found another guy i like. Yeah i know you like another girl but i still like you so much.
What are you like 5?
Geez, little kids these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Llano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 min Bucketeers 7,967
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr do it here 16,011
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
Xhtmlchop Review Reputed Conversion Service Sun Mark Anderson 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Polar Bear Hunting (Nov '13) Sep 28 They are Trash 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at October 01 at 10:09AM PDT

Llano News Video

Llano Jobs

Llano People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Llano News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Llano

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]