Siren

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2006

I live in Florida. Through MySpace, I have seen images posted by a dog breeder in Palmdale. He got his 9 month old dog's ears cropped in a garage by someone he says was a licensed vet. Though I have my doubts, this is something I feel I would want to know as a respondsible pet owner. Unfortunatly, the image of the so-called vet does not include his face. But perhaps what you see of him may be enough to identify him. Los Angelos Animal Control have already been notified and I gave them all the info of the owner and the investigation is open. If this was a licensed vet, I certainly wouldn't want to take my animals to him. Any vet that would preform an amputation that has no health benefits and do so in an unsanitary garage, I wouldn't want so much as my goldfish to be seen by them.

http://www.imgdump.net/images/s2_bc1389ed3a40...

I am waiting to hear from the ACO officer I contacted for an update. As far as I know, they plan to not only get this breeder, but also the so-called vet. As what they did was neglect and abuse to the animal.
Brian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2007

You are a patheticly worthless person. With all the real injustices going on in this world right now such as rape, war, murder, torture, false inprisonment, cancer, AIDS, starvation, etc. you find it important to make phone calls to the other side of the country because of some picture you saw on Myspace???? What the f%^( is wrong with you? Are you kidding me with this?
joe

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2007

brian is a fuckhole who didnt take his meds. this person was trying to help animals out. u think animal cruelty is not a real injustice? and he was probably talking about palmdale fl u stupid dipshit go kill ur self.
deathragous

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

lol, fuckhole
LYZA

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

MAN BRIAN IS RIGHT JOE UR A FUCKHOLE AND THE REAR ONE AT THAT..............
rob

Somerton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2007

lol fcuk hole
brit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2007

do you any of you fuckholes know anyone in los angeles who crops ears in garages cause im looking for a deal
chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2008

im with brit.....joe and siren r the real fuckholes!
alexis

Palmdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2008

i love dogs
Lilly

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

That's how we ROLL in CALIFORNIA SIREN!! Tattoos, piercing, docs, and even cropping, all done throughout many garages!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Llano Discussions

Search the Llano Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Xhtmlchop Review Reputed Conversion Service 6 hr Nicole Lapin 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 19 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 19 hr Pole swap 7,855
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Orange Cove cow licker 200,365
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu rain or snow to slow 15,928
Review: All Seasons Shoe Repair & Alterations (Jul '13) Jul 29 Jesus Ramirez 2
Highland Hall Waldorf School to Host a Farm-to-... Jul 29 Pete Karaiskos 1
•••
•••

Llano News Video

•••
Llano Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Llano Jobs

•••