Split Verdict In Robo Tripping Trial

Split Verdict In Robo Tripping Trial

There are 14 comments on the 13WHAM story from Dec 8, 2010, titled Split Verdict In Robo Tripping Trial. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

There was a split verdict in the trial of a Rochester man accused of injuring another couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

“"SUPERIOR WHITE POWER"”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 8, 2010
He deserves to go free right away.. Screw the DA in livingston county he is just a glory hound!!
Jose Rivera

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 8, 2010
El cracker blanco se baja otra vez.

maddog2008

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 9, 2010
Doesn't he look like a pi$$ed off Sheldon from the Big Bang" TV show?

maddog2008

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 9, 2010
Jose Rivera wrote:
El cracker blanco se baja otra vez.
Post in english or go back to your homeland.Aren't there any good boards in "Rico" you can speak your crap Spanish on? Repeat after me,I must post in english,I must post in english,I must post in english,get the point? Americans don't want to hear or see Spanish here,O.K.? BTY: Seems like you can read english,are you posting in Spanish just to be an a$$ or you aren't man enough to because we might understand what you are saying?
Jose Rivera

Rochester, NY

#6 Dec 9, 2010
maddog2008 wrote:
<quoted text>Post in english or go back to your homeland.Aren't there any good boards in "Rico" you can speak your crap Spanish on? Repeat after me,I must post in english,I must post in english,I must post in english,get the point? Americans don't want to hear or see Spanish here,O.K.? BTY: Seems like you can read english,are you posting in Spanish just to be an a$$ or you aren't man enough to because we might understand what you are saying?
Si usted quiere hablar Inglés tal vez debería volver a Inglaterra? Este país es lo más mi país el suyo a continuación, y somos libres para hablar en cualquier idioma que queremos. Así que,¡palo en su culo que gringo maricón desagradable.

“"SUPERIOR WHITE POWER"”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 9, 2010
Jose Rivera wrote:
<quoted text>
Si usted quiere hablar Inglés tal vez debería volver a Inglaterra? Este país es lo más mi país el suyo a continuación, y somos libres para hablar en cualquier idioma que queremos. Así que,¡palo en su culo que gringo maricón desagradable.
What he really wrote was that he likes your body Maddog and wants to take you out for some fun one of these nights and you can't bring your dog either! hahahahahahaha

maddog2008

Rochester, NY

#10 Dec 9, 2010
Scorpio4U wrote:
<quoted text>
What he really wrote was that he likes your body Maddog and wants to take you out for some fun one of these nights and you can't bring your dog either! hahahahahahaha
Even my dog wouldn't crap on him.Scorp,how have you been?

maddog2008

Rochester, NY

#11 Dec 9, 2010
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to speak english maybe you should go back to England? This country is my country as his own then and are free to speak whatever language you want. So, stick in your ass you queer nasty gringo. Hey, cabrone, up yours too!!!! Maricone.
Ya Fi,Iknow what he said but I won't respond to an a$$ like him that wants to disrespect our country.Let the little homo go back to his homeland.
Jose Rivera

Rochester, NY

#12 Dec 9, 2010
No es su país de estúpidos, es mi país también.
Y para alguien que no quería repond para mí, que parece hombre está haciendo muchos comentarios acerca de mí.
Esto sólo sirve para demostrar lo que un gringo estúpido eres en realidad. Usted debe regresar a su país de origen inglés.
Elmer da Fuddy Duddy

Rochester, NY

#14 Dec 9, 2010
all of you can Chupa mi pinga, you Patos y Munecas
Running Chief

Rochester, NY

#15 Dec 9, 2010
We are in America, we should speak "American".
If you can't speak Indian, you should go back to where you came from.

maddog2008

Rochester, NY

#16 Dec 9, 2010
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>Hey maricone,this is what you said....."Not your stupid country is my country too. And for someone who did not want to repond to me, it seems man is making many comments about me. This just goes to show what a gringo stupid you really are. You must return to their countries of English origin" If it's your country, we speak English, or if you want, AMERICAN!!!!!!!Comprendo?????
Hey Fi,He would be lucky if he got out of 3rd grade.Just another loser that we are spending our tax money on.Typical hispanic,can't provide for his family,too stupid to speak english,not man enough to go one on one,but I'll bet he knows the way to the nearest welfare office,after all that is the only thing they are good for.What did we used to call them? sissy or girly boys? Stay safe brother,Semper Fi-------M/DOG
Jose Rivera

Rochester, NY

#18 Dec 9, 2010
que la gente es tan inquietante, es como si pones un bate de espinas en el culo y lo dejó allí.

maddog2008

Rochester, NY

#20 Dec 10, 2010
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, you're probably right, just another "WET BACK" with twenty kids, and all on welfare, they are all public "TIT" suckers. Have a great Christmas "bro", be safe and be well! Semper Fi, whoo-rah
Thanks FI,The same to you and your family,whoo-rah!(some how that doesn't looks as good as it sounds)Take care and stay safe,----- M/DOG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Building Contractor Guilty of Fraud (Sep '09) 15 hr YUP_THATS_HIM 21
Looking for Kerry Ripley Apr '17 Joe Schwartz 1
News Immigrant family's detention prompts angry demo... Mar '17 IescapedNY 7
Family court (Dec '11) Mar '17 a lot on this judge 48
News Genesee Brewing caught up in debate over 'craft... Feb '17 Ha Bot 5
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
Kevin Neenan not being retained as varsity base... (Aug '11) Aug '16 Bj bean 7

Livonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livonia Mortgages