Teen arrested for sending indecent pictures to minor

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

A 19-year-old male has been arrested for sending indecent material to a minor. Livingston County Sheriffs said Paul Kader from Ransomville, which is northeast of Niagara Falls, was arrested as the result of an ...
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 9, 2009
TH mama

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

one more reason for the arguement...... Why do kids need cell phones with all the gadgets & whistles? Mine's only 10, but we have discussed her getting a cell phone by the time she's 13. Prepaid talk and only for emergencies. Burn the phone bill and she gets change for a pay phone. Can't follow the rules and don't go out. Yeah the parents found out, but when did we ever get so much freedom as a teen/ child???
kids

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

What is going to happen to the girl? She needs to be held accountable also-OMG she isn't a toddler correct? She should know better TOO!!! She was sending the pics too right?
David

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

I think my first question in this matter before going to look for a rope would be how old was the girl? If the girl was 17, and the parents had a knee jerk reaction, then I might be willing to hand them the clue phone. That type of thing goes into the courts quite often in this country. I personally wouldn't see anything wrong if it were a 17 and 19 year old involved. Anything younger, and I would have to look at the guys history. Young people who are charged with things like this almost always have a history of abuse in their past. That's not my opinion, it's based on solid clinical research. Since the age isn't mentioned, I'm willing to bet it is a girl over 16. News isn't quite as sensational in cases like this when the age difference is less than 3 years.
I was involved with a 19 year old when I was 17, and my conservative and deeply religious parents tried to press charges. The judge that heard the case threw it out 5 minutes into the case when he heard our ages.
Allen

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

I read your post and reread the story, It says she sent Pictures but goes on to say he sent Nude Pics. It makes it sound as if she just sent regular pictures but I bet the real story will come out when his attorneys put on his defense. But being a Minor, I don't think we will hear about it from the news but rather from 2nd hand info...
kids wrote:
What is going to happen to the girl? She needs to be held accountable also-OMG she isn't a toddler correct? She should know better TOO!!! She was sending the pics too right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Livonia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Livonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••