W-W trustee defends his degree, use o...

W-W trustee defends his degree, use of title a doctor'

There are 6 comments on the Westland Observer story from May 5, 2013, titled W-W trustee defends his degree, use of title a doctor'. In it, Westland Observer reports that:

Wayne-Westland school board Trustee Frederick Weaver brought his framed theological degrees to last month's meeting to show residents that there is a doctor's degree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Westland Observer.

kev

Toledo, OH

#1 May 5, 2013
There u have it! He has earned the title. Congrats Doc!
Xai

Beijing, China

#2 May 7, 2013
Is this the same chomo that hangs around with those albanian and lebanese mossad operatives that build residential beer garden with the sex offender obsconders?
Xian

Beijing, China

#3 May 7, 2013
Obviously, you sure want to support chechen albanian mossad gangsters on the school board, invesitgated by the fbi for mob rackets.

Especially with their control westland observer mossad media. Maybe this Weaver character, ought to build residental beer gardens for chomo sex offender obsconders, to paw on the toddlers while they sip on their miller lite tall boys. I'll bet that would get him back on good terms with his chomo primate mossad handlers and they would'nt chimp out on his character.
Francis

Singapore, Singapore

#4 May 7, 2013
Yea if this Weaver character was so quiet hush-hush when the Chuck Henry chomo mossad was raping toddlers in the middle schools, why was he hooting and hollering about some low iq albanian chechen mossad running mob rackets and sex joints while serving on the school board?

Thats some real star mossad power when you can turn the westland observer into a mud-sling to attack a moral concious board trustee whom opposes a crimewave of albanian chechen mossad mobsters running the school board.

My advice to this weaver character would be to promote liquor store mossad down syndrome chomos as the moral fiber of the community, before he gets shafted the that lawyer driving on i-75 in monroe did, and never call to vote, to fire a 3rd rate liquor store mossad down syndrome chomo mobster from the school board.
kev

Toledo, OH

#5 May 7, 2013
Y'all should write an essay
Gary

Riverdale, GA

#6 May 7, 2013
My advice to Weaver would be is to ignore the child-like primates turning the Westland Observer into a personal mud-sling to attack a moral board trustee, whom opposes a crimewave of albanian chechen mossad mobsters running the school board and making a mockery of Chucky Henry mossad public education.

The last thing you need is more boston marathon primate-like man-children and Dennis Rader mob enforcers, having a chimp-out because they dont get their way.

Blow on old fish-lips goci's knob, and let it go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) Sun WATCHING LIVONIA 130
mitchells seafood fish market use to have good... Sat WATCHING LIVONIA 1
livonias abusive ordinance officer steve banko (Dec '13) Jan 11 ben dover 10
livonias stacey dogonski gets no jail time for... (Jul '16) Jan 11 ben dover 9
News At long last! Dunkin Donuts on Plymouth Road opens Jan 11 peter 2
News Nominate deserving volunteers for annual Livoniaa Jan 6 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Security Guard's Home Reportedly Searched In Mi... Jan 5 Mrs Kowalski 6

Livonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livonia Mortgages