CMU student treated for bacterial meningitis
A Central Michigan University student living in Trout Residence Hall has tested positive for bacterial meningitis, according to a release from the university.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Central Michigan Life.
#1 May 9, 2012
The school president should resign over the handeling of this tragedy. One roomate of Collins was contacted by the University only after his father called them after seeing the above post which was posted almost 16 hours after Collins fell ill. Prayers are with the Collins family and all other students that may still need medical attention due to the negligance of the university.
Add your comments below
|livonias abusive ordinance officer steve banko (Dec '13)||3 hr||watching livonia||5|
|Inkster cop||17 hr||watching livonia||1|
|Simple And Attractive Styles For Small Loos||Feb 2||Batch 37 Pain Is ...||16|
|What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06)||Jan 31||Nanasalma49||281|
|So, is it legal in Livonia...||Jan 28||watching livonia||7|
|Feds: Postal supervisors bribed with lap dances... (May '11)||Jan 28||Juan||28|
|Carjacker of grandmothers at Detroit casino sen...||Jan 20||Kelly F||1|
Find what you want!
Search Livonia Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC