Charges in Franklin High School fight

Posted in the Livonia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ccm

Ypsilanti, MI

#1 Nov 28, 2006
I think they should definitely charge the boy as an adult. A 16 year old should know to never hit someone unexpectedly, especially in the head. What's wrong with these kid's today.
Smb313

Monroe, MI

#2 Feb 15, 2007
well if the boy wasnt talkin stuff it would have never happened ...
A Mother

Dearborn Heights, MI

#3 Mar 9, 2007
ccm wrote:
I think they should definitely charge the boy as an . A 16 year old should know to never hit someone unexpectedly, especially in the head. What's wrong with these kid's today.
They had a fight a school fight and those happen everyday... What puzzles me is this fight got so much press even though there was another the week following the schools return from thanksgiving break and another child was taken away in need of medical care... did u hear anything about that ??? No one knows the real story and the kid that got his butt kicked is no victim... He ran his mouth and threatened the other boy... Did anyone comment that the vic had a simulair incodent a few years back in the seventh grade ??? apparently he falls out and seisures up at all his fights...now theirs a child who had no previous record in the system... hat child went to franklin lookingh to get an education not to be harrassed over some dumb gurl (not his friend) and the fact that the vic used racial slurs makes me feel like maybe if his mom had raised him better he wouldn't have the nerve to speak to anyone like that... I know my kids wouldn't...
ccm

Ypsilanti, MI

#4 May 14, 2007
A Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
They had a fight a school fight and those happen everyday... What puzzles me is this fight got so much press even though there was another the week following the schools return from thanksgiving break and another child was taken away in need of medical care... did u hear anything about that ??? No one knows the real story and the kid that got his butt kicked is no victim... He ran his mouth and threatened the other boy... Did anyone comment that the vic had a simulair incodent a few years back in the seventh grade ??? apparently he falls out and seisures up at all his fights...now theirs a child who had no previous record in the system... hat child went to franklin lookingh to get an education not to be harrassed over some dumb gurl (not his friend) and the fact that the vic used racial slurs makes me feel like maybe if his mom had raised him better he wouldn't have the nerve to speak to anyone like that... I know my kids wouldn't...
If they aren't going to punish these so called kid's the way they should than there should not be so much media attention. The media is making it known that you can kick the #@*# out of somebody and not be held responsible for your actions. If your children are taught right then you would know to walk away from people and the only excuse to hitting somebody is in self defense, not because someone called you a name.
-BBIx313-

Westland, MI

#5 Jun 7, 2007
ccm wrote:
<quoted text> If they aren't going to punish these so called kid's the way they should than there should not be so much media attention. The media is making it known that you can kick the #@*# out of somebody and not be held responsible for your actions. If your children are taught right then you would know to walk away from people and the only excuse to hitting somebody is in self defense, not because someone called you a name.
I WAS THERE THE DAY OF THE FIGHT & I SAW EVERYTHING. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE FIGHT WAS ABOUT & WHY IT EVEN STARTED. WHAT HAPPENED YES WAS NOT RIGHT BUT IT WAS BROUGHT UPON NATE HIMSELF. KIDS THESE DAYS THINK THEY CAN SAY ANYTHING TO ANYBODY. I LOVE HOW THE ONLY STUFF YOU ARE SPEAKING OFF IS WHAT WAS ON THE NEWS. MAYBE IF YOU KNEW EVERYTHING YOU WOULD GET WHAT THE OTHERS ARE SAYING, BUT YOU DONT. THE SITUATION IS DONE AND OVER WITH AND THEY BOY WHO GOT HURT IS FINE NOW. FINE ENOUGH TO BE PARTING & SMOKING WEED WHENEVER HE WANTS. HOW BOUT THEY PUT THAT IN THE NEWS. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT. BUT LIKE I SAID ITS DONE AND OVER WITH.
Matt -HAVOK KING-

South San Francisco, CA

#6 Jun 7, 2007
high school fights happen everyday. This is the time in your life when you learn who you are. People will strive for a tough image for their peers and reputation is everything. If you talk crap you beter be able to back it up. I've been in 4 fights in high school and i'm about to be a senior. After the first 3 I realized if you talk and pravoke someone it's just as much your fault as it is the aggressor so keep your mouth shut and walk away and if someone hits you then beat their ass.
ccm

Ypsilanti, MI

#7 Jun 7, 2007
-BBIx313- wrote:
<quoted text>
I WAS THERE THE DAY OF THE FIGHT & I SAW EVERYTHING. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE FIGHT WAS ABOUT & WHY IT EVEN STARTED. WHAT HAPPENED YES WAS NOT RIGHT BUT IT WAS BROUGHT UPON NATE HIMSELF. KIDS THESE DAYS THINK THEY CAN SAY ANYTHING TO ANYBODY. I LOVE HOW THE ONLY STUFF YOU ARE SPEAKING OFF IS WHAT WAS ON THE NEWS. MAYBE IF YOU KNEW EVERYTHING YOU WOULD GET WHAT THE OTHERS ARE SAYING, BUT YOU DONT. THE SITUATION IS DONE AND OVER WITH AND THEY BOY WHO GOT HURT IS FINE NOW. FINE ENOUGH TO BE PARTING & SMOKING WEED WHENEVER HE WANTS. HOW BOUT THEY PUT THAT IN THE NEWS. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT. BUT LIKE I SAID ITS DONE AND OVER WITH.
Don't you remember the saying "words can't hurt me" the boy (juvenille delinquent) flat out assaulted another person and should be punished. Who cares if the victim is out partying, is he supposed to crawl under a rock. By the way look up the delinquent on his my space, looks like he's the one making himself looks like a real looossseeerrr!!!!
-BBIx313-

Westland, MI

#8 Jun 13, 2007
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. YOU ARE SO OBSESSED WITH WHAT HAD HAPPEN. UM BTW I AM ON HIS MYSPACE ...AND HE HASNT CHANGED ANYTHING ON IT SINCE WHAT HAD HAPPEN.IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT PEOPLE PUT ON THERE MYSPACE. MYSPACE IS NOTHING BUT DRAMA & IT IS THE REASON FOR MOST FIGHTS. DO YOU EVEN NO WERE HE IS NOW? PROBALLY NOT BUT I DO . YOU DONT KNOW HIM LIKE I DO AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU ARENT THE JUDGE. PEOPLE FLAT OUT ASSULT PEOPLE EVERYDAY. LIKE I SAID YES HE MADE A MISTAKE BUT YOU CANT JUDGE HIM FROM JUST THAT YOU DONT EVEN NO HIM. I LOVE HOW YOU SAY "DELINQUENT" OH & "LOSER" OBVISOULY WHO ARE IF YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAT SIT HER AND RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT HOW HE IS SUCH A BAD PERSON WHEN YOU DONT EVEN NO THEM. BUT IM GOING TO LET IT GO BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE OPPIONS & YOURS DOESNT MATTER
-BBIx313-

Westland, MI

#9 Jun 13, 2007
Matt -HAVOK KING- wrote:
high school fights happen everyday. This is the time in your life when you learn who you are. People will strive for a tough image for their peers and reputation is everything. If you talk crap you beter be able to back it up. I've been in 4 fights in high school and i'm about to be a senior. After the first 3 I realized if you talk and pravoke someone it's just as much your fault as it is the aggressor so keep your mouth shut and walk away and if someone hits you then beat their ass.
I AGREE WITH YOU. FIGHTING IS APART OF LIFE. EVERYONE RUNS THERE MOUTHS THESE DAYS. && ITS JUST SOMETHING WE GOT TO DEAL WITH.
ccm

Ypsilanti, MI

#10 Jun 13, 2007
You sound just as ignorant as he is. The fighting continues because there is no fear of punishment anymore, and as part of the older generation we know that if and when we got in fights we also took our punishment.
P.S. I don't care where the punk is, as long as he's far away.
BBIx313-

Westland, MI

#11 Jun 15, 2007
I SOUND IGNORANT YOUR THE ONE SAYING STUFF ABOUT HIM ON THE INTERNET. BUT IT DOESNT MATTER. PEOPLE NO WHAT WIL HAPPEN WHEN THE GOES AS FAR AS BREAKING THE LAW. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES ALL PEOPLE DO. YOU CANT JUDGE SOMONE ON ONE THING & EXPECIALLY IF YOU DONT KNOW HIM...& THATS RIGHT YOU DONT KNOW HIM SO IT DONT MATTER. SO YOU CAN THINK WHAT YOU WANT . I DONT CARE ANYMORE

P.S HE ISNT FAR AWAY SO SORRY 4 YOU
BBIx313-

Westland, MI

#12 Jun 15, 2007
ccm wrote:
You sound just as ignorant as he is. The fighting continues because there is no fear of punishment anymore, and as part of the older generation we know that if and when we got in fights we also took our punishment.
P.S. I don't care where the punk is, as long as he's far away.
iTS DONE AND OVER WITH SO WHY DONT YOU FIND ANOTHER STORY TO GO SPEAK ABOUT CAUSE U HAVE NOTHIN BETTER TO DO
Linda Livonia

United States

#13 Jun 15, 2007
Does anyone know how to spell anymore????
joe

Livonia, MI

#14 Jul 18, 2007
Linda Livonia wrote:
Does anyone know how to spell anymore????
I think they write like they talk. A couple of immature idiots.
girl

Mentor, OH

#15 Aug 13, 2007
Teenagers' spelling vocabularies are not all that great, but that seems to be besides the point here, doesn't it? I could, for instance, point out that "a couple of immature idiots" is a sentence fragment, but I won't, because that would have nothing to do with this thread, which is about the fight at Franklin.=0] I go to a neighboring school, and one of my friends knows the guy who was hit pretty well. I have sympathy for him, but I can't help but think he probably deserved it. The reality is, kids get in fights everyday... it's part of high school. The victim was not so innocent, and the media blew the entire event incredibly out of proportion.

I hope my spelling was alright. I wouldn't want to be branded an immature idiot.
joe

Livonia, MI

#16 Aug 13, 2007
An individual probably deserved being attacked? WHAT?
ccm

Ypsilanti, MI

#17 Aug 14, 2007
In a fight, both persons should know that their in a fight. The victim didn't even know what hit him. He was attacked from behind I thought. The mentality of these kid's in fight's today, is alot different than year's ago.
Michael Jackson

Levittown, PA

#18 Aug 23, 2007
Why don't I just touch every little boy that's out there and talk about that? I think it will be really fun to talk about it. I also think that '' Girl '' should drink sum bleech... no one dervers being attacked unless they did something really bad. NuFF SA1D
Little Boy

Levittown, PA

#19 Aug 23, 2007
Hey Michael what time should I be over your house to play? Yesterday was really fun I had a blast!
nFl

Westland, MI

#20 Sep 18, 2007
It's over. Nate Carlin is doing well. So I think there is nothing more to talk about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan and Britain conde... Wed WATCHING LIVONIA 10
Woman sues after being forced to remove hijab a... Tue watching livonia 4
Looking for Robert "Bobby" Bozin that use to li... (Jan '12) Jan 27 firecrackerfred 16
looking for relatives Jan 26 aunt jane 1
livonia city council dragging their decision fo... Jan 26 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Palestinian supporters in Detroit urge end to U... Jan 24 Grau 17
2 Charged In Assault, Carjacking At Farmington ... Jan 24 reality is a crutch 2
Livonia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Livonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News