Livonia man charged in ex-wife's murder

Livonia man charged in ex-wife's murder

There are 2 comments on the Detroit News story from Dec 5, 2011, titled Livonia man charged in ex-wife's murder. In it, Detroit News reports that:

A 46-year-old Livonia man has been charged with first-degree murder in the Sunday shooting death of his 35-year-old ex-wife. Wayne County prosecutors today charged Benjamin Yee in connection with the death of Courtney Lynn Johnson who was found shot to death inside her vehicle around 3 p.m. Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

CAROLYN DIlELLO

Glendale, AZ

#1 Dec 7, 2011
As an aunt of Courtney I cannot express just how devastated our family is at her loss. We ask the community for your prayers and support of my grand niece and our family.
Brandy

United States

#2 Jul 9, 2012
CAROLYN DIlELLO wrote:
As an aunt of Courtney I cannot express just how devastated our family is at her loss. We ask the community for your prayers and support of my grand niece and our family.

I am so sorry for your loss and the pain your family has suffered. I knew Ben threw where my mother works and never in a million years imagined him doing this. My deepest sympathys goes out to their daughter and the rest of the family. God bless you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Nov 19 Cwencel 304
News Missing woman's body found on Home Depot roof; ... Nov 13 robin 2
Using the U.S. Mail... Nov 7 Stephanie 1
News Voters to decide on RTA proposal Nov 5 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Oct '16 suzludwic 50
Dearborn Heights used to be a nice place... (Oct '08) Oct '16 WATCHING LIVONIA 34
livonia business man chris martin running for a... (Jan '15) Oct '16 WATCHING LIVONIA 7

Livonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livonia Mortgages