Do you approve of Jack Kirksey as Mayor?

Do you approve of Jack Kirksey as Mayor?

Posted in the Livonia Forum

“Fight for what is right”

Since: Feb 11

Farmington, Michigan

#1 Oct 24, 2011
80 something? I fully support limiting terms for politicians and certainly a mandatory retirement age around 70 or less. Enjoy the retirement already and get some fresher views. Making decisions that causes the ACLU to sue the city is not the way for our City. Stop putting our officers at risk by making them eliminate citizen rights. Kirksey says a DEA agent told him crime goes up when dispensaries are around yet a RAND report says the opposite. I never believe a single source/individual for facts and obviously this DEA agent misinformed the Mayor and he has yet to amend the erroneous knowledge with facts.

Since: Oct 12

Livonia, MI

#2 Oct 7, 2012
Kept Livonia on a sound financial footing.
jan

Livonia, MI

#3 Nov 3, 2013
dont like the negative campaigning on behalf of city council
Pete

Livonia, MI

#4 Nov 4, 2013
My taxes are down. Police come when you call. In fact they called my last week when my cell phone accidentally dialed 911.

I'm OK with the status quo.
WATCHING LIVONIA

Pinckney, MI

#5 Nov 27, 2013
mayor jack kirksey #1 tried to annex or steal land from northville at the old state hospital with a under the table deal with shostak brothers #2 lets the ordinance and building inspectors harrass small business owners and citizens and never fires any of them even after multiple lawsuits against the city #3 threatens to lay off police and fireman if citizens dont vote for another tax hike or millage #4 doesnt let the citizens vote to put a name on the new courthouse #5 gives himself a pay raise recently because that reflects his retirement pay #6 does not have a open door policy for livonias residents to come in and talk to him so in conclusion citizens you decide if hes good or not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
redford townships matt kaczor is turning into l... Nov 17 WATCHING LIVONIA 5
Redford Police (Jan '08) Nov 15 Iknow 221
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Nov 6 Mlinsell 62
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Nov 4 Jim 20
Richard Marsh Jr, former city manager of Inkster (Sep '16) Nov 1 Ernest Manchester 2
is livonias mayor dennis wright a drunk? Oct 27 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Detroit building inspectors being arraigned on ... (Aug '13) Oct 26 WATCHING LIVONIA 4

Livonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livonia Mortgages