First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thankful Citizen

Livonia, LA

#1 May 30, 2007
I think this man deserves LOTS of credit for what he had done for our town since he has been in office. Look at our awesome park! It has swings, public bathrooms (which are clean 98% of the time. sometimes there is no toilet paper!) and the nice play area. It is just a nice place to sit and relax! My hat is off to this man!
Tiger Fan

Livonia, LA

#2 Jun 3, 2007
THIS COULD ONLY BE JUSTIN COX HIMSELF THAT PUT THIS MUCH BULLS**T ON THIS FORUM. ARE THANKFUL CITIZEN YOUR ONE HELL OF A SUCKASS!!!!!!!!!!
Thankful Citizen

Livonia, LA

#3 Jun 4, 2007
I assure you that I am not Justin nor did he put me up up this. I am a mother of 3 kids who love the park. I will be the first to admit that he is an A**HOLE and every other name in the book! But sometimes you have to look at what he has done, not the person he is. We didn't elect him cause he is 'such a sweetie', no we elected him cause of what he could do for our town! Tell me what did Stormy do for this town while he was in office? Out of all the mayors that we have had , Justin had done the most to better this town. If you don't see that, then you have a problem.
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Jun 4, 2007
Thankful Citizen wrote:
I assure you that I am not Justin nor did he put me up up this. I am a mother of 3 kids who love the park. I will be the first to admit that he is an A**HOLE and every other name in the book! But sometimes you have to look at what he has done, not the person he is. We didn't elect him cause he is 'such a sweetie', no we elected him cause of what he could do for our town! Tell me what did Stormy do for this town while he was in office? Out of all the mayors that we have had , Justin had done the most to better this town. If you don't see that, then you have a problem.
Thankful Citizen, I do agree with you 100 percent!!! Not everything Justin does is right, but he has done more for this town than ANY mayor we have EVER had, not just Stormy. At least he has gotten off his behind and applied for grants that NONE of the other mayors has ever thought of doing!!Also he has put a lot of effort into the town fair every year, no one can understand just how much work is involved with something like that!!! And lord knows, we have no revenue coming into the town through tickets written, or the couple of businesses that is TRYING to make it!! I think he is doing a WONDERFUL job, with the LITTLE he has to work with!!!
Fordoche Resident 3

Livonia, LA

#5 Jun 6, 2007
You go Big Daddy! Keep up the great work!
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#6 Jun 6, 2007
Tiger Fan wrote:
THIS COULD ONLY BE JUSTIN COX HIMSELF THAT PUT THIS MUCH BULLS**T ON THIS FORUM. ARE THANKFUL CITIZEN YOUR ONE HELL OF A SUCKASS!!!!!!!!!!
Why would you say people's a SUCKA**, when they are giving thanks where thanks is due??? Have YOU seen any other mayor do what Justin has done for this town?? All the other mayors have only "WORE" the title of mayor and never done anything to improve the town!! And also they had tax dollars (revenue) from a multi-million dollar grocery store and a police chief that patrolled and wrote tickets!! We don't have any of that now!! Where did ALL THAT MONEY go back then??? We have a nice park, a community center, a place to fish and picnic, where there was once only weeds!!! I'll say it again & again, keep up the good work Justin!! The voters SEE everything you do for this town!! And anyone can call me a SUCKA** all they want!!!
CONGRATS

United States

#7 Jun 7, 2007
I LUV U ALL
ears opened

Livonia, LA

#8 Oct 21, 2007
I have to say that Justin Cox was young when he was appointed as Mayor, but he sure has matured since. I think he's doing a great job. What a beautiful park he has given you. Why can you not appreciate anything without having a smart comment? I guess the green eyed devil won't let you. Jealous is all you are. Wished you had thought of it first.Hugh? Let the Mayor do his job and get youself one so that you won't sit around and think of any other negitive comments. Oh, and enjoy the park.
JOHN

Krotz Springs, LA

#9 Apr 27, 2008
Thankful Citizen wrote:
I think this man deserves LOTS of credit for what he had done for our town since he has been in office. Look at our awesome park! It has swings, public bathrooms (which are clean 98% of the time. sometimes there is no toilet paper!) and the nice play area. It is just a nice place to sit and relax! My hat is off to this man!
You are so right, I have seen livonia since the days of Jonny Sparks, Larwance Rosso. even though Jonny run a round, thay looked out for there own. Cox is the best for livonia, he is a good man. He will try to help, but at the same time up hold yhe law. If he was to leave office Livona would face hard times like never sine. Liviona be smart. See how well you have it with this man as your leader.
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#10 Apr 28, 2008
JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> You are so right, I have seen livonia since the days of Jonny Sparks, Larwance Rosso. even though Jonny run a round, thay looked out for there own. Cox is the best for livonia, he is a good man. He will try to help, but at the same time up hold yhe law. If he was to leave office Livona would face hard times like never sine. Liviona be smart. See how well you have it with this man as your leader.
I think you may be a little confused. Justin Cox is the mayor of Fordoche, not Livonia.
alltherightanswe rs

United States

#11 Jul 5, 2008
hahahaaaaaaaa
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#12 Jul 9, 2008
alltherightanswers wrote:
hahahaaaaaaaa
And???? Your point??????
abc

Livonia, LA

#14 Apr 2, 2010
Tiger Fan wrote:
THIS COULD ONLY BE JUSTIN COX HIMSELF THAT PUT THIS MUCH BULLS**T ON THIS FORUM. ARE THANKFUL CITIZEN YOUR ONE HELL OF A SUCKASS!!!!!!!!!!
ok well let me just start off by saying justin cox is a veryyy good mayor and has done alot for the town of fordoche..
just because YOU think that he isnt doesnt mean that everyone thinks he isnt. you need to shut ur mouth. when someone posts something good ab someone and u gonna sit there and say something negative..GROW UP! u are doing nothing but starting mess..so stop being messy and go do something productive..if u think he's so horrible, u run for mayor!
smiles

Livonia, LA

#15 Jun 27, 2010
yes, justin cox is the biggest ass you will ever meet, but he has done great things for the town. the people that cant see that he has done good things need to open their eyes and look around. the results to his work are all over the town. if you dont like it try to run for mayor this year. i want to see your names in the voting booth. i bet you cant do anything compared to what he has accomplished. far as the thankful residents go, thanks for being supportive im sure he appreciates people like you.
ttown

Livonia, LA

#16 Jun 30, 2010
yall stop hatin on mr justin!!! he does do a great jobb!!!
HWY190

Livonia, LA

#17 Jul 1, 2010
Fordoche Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you say people's a SUCKA**, when they are giving thanks where thanks is due??? Have YOU seen any other mayor do what Justin has done for this town?? All the other mayors have only "WORE" the title of mayor and never done anything to improve the town!! And also they had tax dollars (revenue) from a multi-million dollar grocery store and a police chief that patrolled and wrote tickets!! We don't have any of that now!! Where did ALL THAT MONEY go back then??? We have a nice park, a community center, a place to fish and picnic, where there was once only weeds!!! I'll say it again & again, keep up the good work Justin!! The voters SEE everything you do for this town!! And anyone can call me a SUCKA** all they want!!!
Just a reply to your comment....The pond and land were donated to the town and the improvements were made with money from the fair, not from ticket money or taxes.
Match

San Mateo, CA

#18 Jul 4, 2010
His sister in law is smokin hot!!!
Whatcha say

Dallas, TX

#19 Jul 4, 2010
Her thang looks like a cow patty! Her sister's is much better!!
joe bagonuts

Maringouin, LA

#20 Jul 5, 2010
heard he's running for police juror,any news of this?
Fordoche Resident

Baton Rouge, LA

#21 Jul 6, 2010
HWY190 wrote:
<quoted text>Just a reply to your comment....The pond and land were donated to the town and the improvements were made with money from the fair, not from ticket money or taxes.
That is true, but what was done to improve the area was done by Justin. HE got the ball rolling for the donation, HE got the ball rolling for the fair to raise money for the park, HE applies for all the grants the town gets. And really....WHAT ticket money do we get?? And WHAT taxes do we get?? Please tell me what other Fordoche mayor has done that much for the town they represented? I just hope whoever runs/wins for mayor in the upcoming election will continue making improvements to the town. Hopefully someone will run for the Chief of Police position that will do the same. That's all everyone heard when complaints were made about our chief not doing his job, that the "chief doesn't have the time". Well, he "had the time" for a month or so, and he dropped us again to work for Livonia. Just think how nice this little town would be if we had a mayor, chief, and all the aldermen working together. Not just one or two out of the whole bunch working to improve the town. Like I've said before, this is only my opinion. But I do know I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the most Stupid person in Fordoche? Tue Empty Nest 4
Young teenager's trying to start a fordoche gang. Jun 4 Hmmmm 2
The CDC Should Declare Livonia..... Apr '16 Mr Olympia 1
Greg Sanders (Nov '15) Mar '16 truthful 3
Troy Albury That is a SQUTER AT 79285 KEY STREE... (Apr '08) Mar '16 Tipster 18
The Need to Support our Local Singer/Songwriter... Mar '16 People 2
Who is the most stupid person in Livonia? Mar '16 MambyPamby 1

Livonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livonia Mortgages