First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kris!!...

Maringouin, LA

#65 Mar 1, 2011
I shop there wrote:
<quoted text>I find the cashiers nice but there are two women who walk around that are rude. One has short, curly hair and is rather stocky and the other one has short straight hair and is stocky as well. I've asked questions before of both of them when I couldn't find anything and they were both rude to me. Every time I shop, they both look angry. I can understand someone having a bad day, but ALL the time?
Would u think one would be Terri Austin !! She's a manager , kinda got some weight on her , curly short hair kinda black looking hair, wears hats all the time ???
kristin austin

Maringouin, LA

#66 Mar 1, 2011
who="Woodsman - Yea, a cashier is paid to ckeck out groceries and eat sh!t !!! It's called business. If you are too immature to understand dealing with the public crawl back under your rock.

Look it's best u would get off this website , because one day I hope to god u eat ur words, NO cashiers DO NOT eat shit from the customers , that's one reason I quiet sopranos , because the public , Chad an everyone els in there I's like a family to me !!! I love everyone That works at that store , The public just THINKS they can run all over the workers , yeah you got I't wrong, I won't , NOW don't get me wrong there's plenty customers who I love to see come shopping !!! Bc they respect us!! Unlike u an others like u , who talk shit on a website . So listen here,NOT knowing how to deal with the public, childish & immature u say,
Well u must have just crowed out from under ur rock, NOW do u understand !!
kristin austin

Maringouin, LA

#67 Mar 1, 2011
[QUOTE who="Jessicaaa MF Ray :)"]<quoted text>Not all cashiers are rude I used to be a cashier an I still am every now and then to help out and no matter how busy I am or have been or how mad or sad I am I am ALWAYS Sweet to my customers and there are maybe 1 or 2 ppl that are rude sometimes that work register! But most the time customers come check out and are on their cell phone or they are talking to other ppl and are taking forever to pay us and wanna get rude when we say how much the money is like 5 times! sorry to say but we have other ppl to tend too than just youu! I have been told by many of customers I am one of the sweetest ppl that work there alot of ppl won't buy anything from the deli unless I'm back there and some ppl will wait till I'm free on register so they can come to me when I do work on there so get a life and stop talking sh!t about that place unless you really know the ppl that work there kthanks[/QUOTE]

An yes that's right Jessica !!(:
I love you sissy lol!!((:
They haten on sopranos ,!!(:

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#68 Mar 1, 2011
kristin austin wrote:
who="Woodsman - Yea, a cashier is paid to ckeck out groceries and eat sh!t !!! It's called business. If you are too immature to understand dealing with the public crawl back under your rock.
Look it's best u would get off this website , because one day I hope to god u eat ur words, NO cashiers DO NOT eat shit from the customers , that's one reason I quiet sopranos , because the public , Chad an everyone els in there I's like a family to me !!! I love everyone That works at that store , The public just THINKS they can run all over the workers , yeah you got I't wrong, I won't , NOW don't
get me wrong there's plenty customers who I love to see come
shopping !!! Bc they respect us!! Unlike u an others like u , who talkshit on a website . So listen here,NOT knowing how to deal with
the public, childish & immature u say,
Well u must have just crowed out from under ur rock, NOW do u understand !!
So you post under under different names?
I don't crow from rocks or "quite" my job.
I fear you will never learn because you have so much to learn. You are seriously behind in life!
Grow up.
Learn some life lessons from Jessica!!
Jessicaaa MF Ray :)

Philadelphia, PA

#69 Mar 1, 2011
kristin austin wrote:
[QUOTE who="Jessicaaa MF Ray :)"]<quoted text>Not all cashiers are rude I used to be a cashier an I still am every now and then to help out and no matter how busy I am or have been or how mad or sad I am I am ALWAYS Sweet to my customers and there are maybe 1 or 2 ppl that are rude sometimes that work register! But most the time customers come check out and are on their cell phone or they are talking to other ppl and are taking forever to pay us and wanna get rude when we say how much the money is like 5 times! sorry to say but we have other ppl to tend too than just youu! I have been told by many of customers I am one of the sweetest ppl that work there alot of ppl won't buy anything from the deli unless I'm back there and some ppl will wait till I'm free on register so they can come to me when I do work on there so get a life and stop talking sh!t about that place unless you really know the ppl that work there kthanks"

An yes that's right Jessica !!(:
I love you sissy lol!!((:
They haten on sopranos ,!!(:
I love you too sissy!!
And they hating hard lol
kristin austin

Philadelphia, PA

#70 Mar 2, 2011
Woodsman_1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you post under under different names?
I don't crow from rocks or "quite" my job.
I fear you will never learn because you have so much to learn. You are seriously behind in life!
Grow up.
Learn some life lessons from Jessica!!
& to let u know , i post my name under KRISTIN AUSTIN "everytime" why , bc thats my " first an last name !!! May I just say, I don't learn from others I learn for my self , NO I may not learn any thing from Jessica , bc I have my own life to live , im NOT a follower like u .. an I'm just we're she's at anyways!!! So much less talk about me, before u learn me !! An quieting my job wasn't just bc there public , I have other things right now to worry about , oh but the public I's the main reason!!! & oh seriously I pretty much got my life under control , don't worry !!
get a life

Livonia, LA

#71 Mar 5, 2011
my opinion wrote:
All of the cashiers are rude, they all need a lesson in customer service.
that girl Chasity is very nice to customers and she is always smiling and such and Ashley Latiolas is nice she smiles to and
Tierra is nice and you don't talk about people you not even from Livonia and you don't know who you talking about they all my friends
bad 1

Livonia, LA

#72 Mar 6, 2011
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
that girl Chasity is very nice to customers and she is always smiling and such and Ashley Latiolas is nice she smiles to and
Tierra is nice and you don't talk about people you not even from Livonia and you don't know who you talking about they all my friends
that girl ashley her grand paw pasted away and she still treater people nice and i now it was hard on her.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#73 Mar 7, 2011
well wrote:
not saying there is anything wrong with any of the cashiers there But for the record the best cashier that ever work there was Mary Legier and she got tired of all the crap and got herself another job. when i would shop there i would wait in her line no matter how long it was because i knew she would be kind no matter what.Now in the deli the 4 hundred lb women gots to go rude as hell and nasty.
How would u no you from Crowley! Kinda far to be shopping I live in Duson now and I no I don't go there to shop
well

United States

#74 Mar 9, 2011
BrittanyLrichard wrote:
<quoted text>
How would u no you from Crowley! Kinda far to be shopping I live in Duson now and I no I don't go there to shop
well, not from crowley just my internet service is from there,not here to fight about it not saying any thing bad about the cashiers they have there now just saying ms.mary was the most sweet person that work there that i have seen in any gro. store around in a 50 mile radius.
Soprmore

Livonia, LA

#75 May 26, 2011
The Witch wrote:
Is it true that Soprano's is on a firing streak?
Yea they also fired that nice girl with that pink car
SOOO WHATTT

Philadelphia, PA

#76 May 29, 2011
Soprmore wrote:
<quoted text>Yea they also fired that nice girl with that pink car
They fired her bc she was told multiple times to keep her boyfriend out the store and was arguing with other employers she's a very nice girl don't get me wrong I'm even friends with her but when a guy causes you to lose your job family car and life it's time to let him go no matter how much you think you love/care about him!!
PCeditor

Livonia, LA

#77 Jun 17, 2011
The fat man is back at Sopranos ! He got caught eating too much bologna ! He needs a bath !
jmc

Philadelphia, PA

#78 Jun 18, 2011
PCeditor wrote:
The fat man is back at Sopranos ! He got caught eating too much bologna ! He needs a bath !
Why would u call someone fat. U probally a nasty looking hoe!!!! Besides just because he is big doesn't mean he is nasty.I hate bi***es like u..
kristin austin

Philadelphia, PA

#79 Jun 30, 2011
Well,all the cashier are the same,they have there bad days, and our good days,just some customers our rude,and like ME,I'm not going to be rude unless your rude,&'d they have plenty that r very rude. But manly of my customers I have daily, I respect Bc there sweet to me,and has respect for them selves!
Every where's u go it's going to be always drama,rude people happy people, mean people and stupid people,so get over it. Yall all our just the same every freaking day to!! So start having respect when u come in the store &'d maybe you will see a difference!! People come in the store getting mad at the cashiers Bc something so wrong,and y'all get mad so y'all take it out on us,we ONLY check your stuff out and tell u have a nice day! If That's so wrong,then damn somethings wrong with y'all NOT us!
Chad does everything he can for that store,we stand on our feet with at least a smile to help every one like y'all people who complain ! So,just be happy Gosh!
kristin austin

Philadelphia, PA

#80 Jun 30, 2011
PCeditor wrote:
Omg, your so pathetic!! Gosh , grow up. What about you. You prolly do to.
babbyyyy(:

New Roads, LA

#81 Jul 28, 2011
Ryan Dupont works there lol he's sexii(:
Judge Judy

Livonia, LA

#82 Oct 21, 2011
Stealing has become a position there ! Why would the owner want his store to have a reputation of bad things ? The latest theft was the produce woman who reaped of cigarette smoke . I remember her eating from the pans of food in the deli . She needs to stay away . I like Lacey and Mary they are sweet and funny . Chad please keep the trash out of your store !
Markus

Baton Rouge, LA

#83 Mar 24, 2012
I had an affair- years ago- with Charlie's dad, Barry (may he rest in peace) Gosh, I miss that man- and wish his children only the best!
In the Know

United States

#84 May 1, 2012
"Rouses" Supermarket Inc is considering buying vacant property next to LaExpress in Livonia on 190. I have been contracted to research the community of Livonia and surrounding townships.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your Local school Board Member Drunk at Livonia... 4 min Wood Spliter 13
Zarangue (Feb '06) 10 hr PATROLMAN 13,515
What to do with a LAZY spouse Jan 13 Drained 1
NEVER talk to police without a lawyer present!!! (Feb '11) Jan 8 Dumbazz 51
blacks & whites being together (Jan '11) Jan 8 mommas baby daddy... 146
Wreck in jarreau on 413 on dec 27 at 2 am Dec '14 her thankful aunt 2
Wreck on 190 in Livonia Dec '14 Friend 4
Livonia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Livonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:41 pm PST

ESPN 3:41PM
Saints owner Benson being sued by family
NBC Sports 8:52 PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery