First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blahblah

Livonia, LA

#1 Jan 12, 2011
he is a sick individual who had sex with lani roy while dating alyssa benedict!!! he also killed animals for the fun of it and gets head during school hours by kaitln lebleanc and erica toney! GET CHECKED, THERES STD'S OUT THERE SWEETY!!!!!
hmm

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2011
blahblah wrote:
he is a sick individual who had sex with lani roy while dating alyssa benedict!!! he also killed animals for the fun of it and gets head during school hours by kaitln lebleanc and erica toney! GET CHECKED, THERES STD'S OUT THERE SWEETY!!!!!
Erica toney, that little girl is supposed to be dating my cousin!!
bendover

Livonia, LA

#3 Jan 12, 2011
well this happend last week by the bleachers outside they almost had sex but didnt cause he did not have a condom!!! i know this!!
HAAAA

Livonia, LA

#4 Jan 12, 2011
This is Helarious
adult

Maringouin, LA

#5 Jan 13, 2011
Ya'll really need to grow up. Your supposed to be in HIGH SCHOOL!
Fakeazzbitchez

Maringouin, LA

#6 Jan 13, 2011
Katelynn did not do that! That was deffinitely a rumour! She is in 7th grade! She has more to worry about than that trust me! I know!
Fakeazzbitchez

Maringouin, LA

#7 Jan 13, 2011
blahblah wrote:
Why dont you get it right! Katelynn never done that. That is these sick people at Livonia High School making that shit up.
sup

Livonia, LA

#9 Jan 13, 2011
Katelynn who?
sup

Livonia, LA

#10 Jan 13, 2011
Fakeazzbitchez wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you get it right! Katelynn never done that. That is these sick people at Livonia High School making that shit up.
Katelynn who
(:lkr

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2011
And by the way Dalton made Erica go she didn't want to. And no they deff didn't do it. Erica wouldn't do that. Y'all start a lot of drama. Grow up seriously !
Fakeazzbitchez

Maringouin, LA

#12 Jan 13, 2011
sup wrote:
<quoted text>
Katelynn who
Lebleanc
ok

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Jan 13, 2011
Fakeazzbitchez wrote:
<quoted text>Lebleanc
Ok I was thought u meant katelynn Theriot and I was about to say and its katilyn not katelynn and yeah she gave him a bj n the girls bathroom I think last mondAy
wow

United States

#14 Jan 14, 2011
Who gave who a bj?
Nobooodyyy

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Jan 14, 2011
And if it's rumors, why the hell is Dalton spreading the shit if it's about him! They got some nasty lil girls at this school i swear!
outlaw 94

Livonia, LA

#17 Jan 14, 2011
ok this is bull shit yall need to mind yall own frikin bussiness around school and what he deoes is his own bussiness not yalls so grow the fk up yall have nothin else better to do except start mess and talk mess if yall wanna talk mess about him go to him about it and stop being some little kids about it..and the animal thinbg who gives a rats behind about that people do stupid stuff growing up and that was a stupid thing he did but hey you gotta love him as a friend
((:

Ponchatoula, LA

#20 Jan 18, 2011
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Erica toney, that little girl is supposed to be dating my cousin!!
Whose your cousin?
Erica Toney

Ponchatoula, LA

#21 Jan 18, 2011
Uhm.. I didnt so ANYTHING with dalton and for those who really have no life, need to get one and stop worrying about me and anybody else!! This is sooo childish! Find something better to do with your time instead of trying to make others peoples life miserable!! Mkaay((:
yourahoe!!

Ponchatoula, LA

#22 Jan 18, 2011
wow wrote:
Who gave who a bj?
Erica Tony
InquirerMinds

Livonia, LA

#23 Jan 18, 2011
This is a nice young man, always respectable, yes I am a parent, and I think its so horrible how these kids think around this town. He has respectable parents and I think this should stop...
No _one

Livonia, LA

#24 Jan 19, 2011
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I was thought u meant katelynn Theriot and I was about to say and its katilyn not katelynn and yeah she gave him a bj n the girls bathroom I think last mondAy
Kaitlyn NEVER did any of that! That's just sick! I think I would know because I'm one of the few people she tells everything to! She tells me EVERYTHING! That's just rumours! Whoever stated this conversation really need to delete it because it's just starting drama! K, Thankss!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bert gautreux ugly chin looking ass Apr 14 Today 6
Advice. Apr 12 HS Truman 4
berts wife left him bc he was caught with a man Apr 5 dar mch 1
kace the rat Apr 5 dar mch 13
Bert the crazy stalker guex. Apr 5 dar mch 1
Fitness Center Apr 3 LOL 3
mack hill???? Mar 30 slipstick 1

Flood Warning for Pointe Coupee Parish was issued at April 18 at 9:00PM CDT

More from around the web

Livonia People Search