frame house for sale by owner in trin...

frame house for sale by owner in trinity, texas

Posted in the Livingston Forum

TPNMEL

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Jul 8, 2006
FRAME HOUSE FOR SALE IN TRINITY, TEXAS. 2 BDRM WITH 1.5 BATHS, SITS ON TWO LARGE LOTS, WITH CENTRAL AIR AND HEAT. ALSO HAS A WOODBURNING STOVE. 6' FENCED FRONT YARD, WITH COVERED CARPORT, COVERED SCREENED FRONT PORCH TO VIEW THE PRIVATE LAKE. QUIET LAKE SUBDIVSION WITH PRIVATE ACCESS TO BOAT RAMP ONTO LAKE LIVINGSTON. COMES WITH MOST APPLIANCES, LARGE WORK SHOP OR EXTRA STORAGE ON BACK LOT.(2) ROOM ADDITION CAN BE USED FOR STORAGE OR SEPERATE APARTMENT WITH PRIVATE ENTRY. ASKING $45,000.00 .. PRICE NEG. FOR SERIOUS INQUIRIES. HOUSE NEEDS SOME TLC, E-MAIL FOR MORE INFO.
[email protected]
colleen spencer

Georgetown, TX

#2 Oct 23, 2007
Can this house be bought to move?
TPNMEL wrote:
FRAME HOUSE FOR SALE IN TRINITY, TEXAS. 2 BDRM WITH 1.5 BATHS, SITS ON TWO LARGE LOTS, WITH CENTRAL AIR AND HEAT. ALSO HAS A WOODBURNING STOVE. 6' FENCED FRONT YARD, WITH COVERED CARPORT, COVERED SCREENED FRONT PORCH TO VIEW THE PRIVATE LAKE. QUIET LAKE SUBDIVSION WITH PRIVATE ACCESS TO BOAT RAMP ONTO LAKE LIVINGSTON. COMES WITH MOST APPLIANCES, LARGE WORK SHOP OR EXTRA STORAGE ON BACK LOT.(2) ROOM ADDITION CAN BE USED FOR STORAGE OR SEPERATE APARTMENT WITH PRIVATE ENTRY. ASKING $45,000.00 .. PRICE NEG. FOR SERIOUS INQUIRIES. HOUSE NEEDS SOME TLC, E-MAIL FOR MORE INFO.
[email protected]
colleen spencer

Georgetown, TX

#3 Oct 23, 2007
Can this house be bought to be moved to a lot in Huntsville Texas. [email protected]
slewandowski

Tyler, TX

#4 Mar 3, 2008
i am interested in the house for rent, if you could please email me some pictures to [email protected], also i was wondering if you would lease to own or if you wanted cash money for it? thank you,
stephanie
MICHAEL AND SHELLY ISELT

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#5 Jul 29, 2008
HI MY NAME IS MICHAEL AND ME AND MY WIFE SHELLY WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME MORE INFORMATION ON YOUR HOUSE.MY WIFE WORKS AT TDCJ AT THE EASTHAM UNIT IN LOVELADY.I GREW UP DOWN HERE WITH MY GRANDPARENTS AND I WANT TO RAISE MY DAUGHTER UP HERE TO.RIGHT NOW WE ARE LEASEING A HOUSE IN RIVERSIDE.IF YOU CAN WOULD YOU PLEASE E MAIL ME MORE INFORMATION OR CALL ME MY E MAIL IS [email protected] THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
larry hortman

Espanola, NM

#6 Feb 22, 2009
where is this house at you can email at
[email protected]
larry

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2009
is the house still for sale and what is the adderess [email protected]
Lacey

Waskom, TX

#8 Jul 2, 2009
is this house for sale to be moved and is it still available. [email protected]
Lacey

Waskom, TX

#9 Jul 2, 2009
is this for sale to be moved and is it still for sale [email protected]
Doris

Lake City, MI

#10 Jun 13, 2010
Is this house still for sale? Can it be moved to the Karnes County Area?
[email protected]

Since: Feb 11

Houston, TX

#12 Mar 11, 2011
Hey..Really interesting and informative thread.This thread helps me in searching restaurant for sale at reasonable rates and at good location.

http://forsalerestaurant.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr delouch or dr foster Tue Texasbound 1
A poor hurt goat Sep 2 Carla 7
News Goodrich mayor arrested in wake of indictment f... (Dec '16) Aug 30 Karma 2
jimmy rose (Aug '15) Aug 25 John Smith 7
News Tribe fights Texas to keep bingo center open Aug '17 Jill 2
did theresa blount ever get convicted for murder? (Jul '08) Jul '17 Bessie Burnsed 7
News Livingston PD: Mother beat son, daughter with a... (Apr '13) Jun '17 Superman girl 2

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages