Sadler Smackdown of 2012
Bailey stone

Faith, NC

#47 Dec 15, 2012
Cynthia Bowman wrote:
<quoted text>
And you hide and won't put your real. NC, I would say you are a Burnette but you have no guts. My nephew at least has the testicular fortitude not to hide :)
Who are you to try and make anyone feel bad. It was your beloved family that has caused all of this unnessicary drama!
Alexis Brooke

Faith, NC

#48 Dec 15, 2012
Erin Dobie wrote:
Tyler really? I am so disappointed. Granted I haven't seen you in years. Granted I wasn't there & don't know what really happened (There's always three sides to a story - what one party says, what the other party says, & what actually happened) But I'm not here to judge on that. I wasn't there. I get defending your momma, I love cousin Jamie, make no mistake that I do, she's my family. What blows my mind is how you could so easily turn your back on your grandparents, who have nothing but absolute unconditional love for you. Not only that, you're letting random strangers say horrible things about them without one thought of sticking up for them when they've always been there for you? Your Uncle David, Aunt Mel, Aunt Terri, Pam & David, they love you so so much. And how is this going to look to Matthew? Are you going to teach him to hate his whole family because of what's going on between your momma & them? Don't ostracize your whole family hun, no matter who's right & who's wrong. Family should always come first, & they still are your family. I love you sweetie, you, your brother & your mom are always in my prayers, along with the rest of OUR family.
Cousin Erin
They stopped loving Jamie and Tyler the second they housed kids that they didn't approve of after David and Mel couldn't care for them the way they deserved. Tyler has done nothing that hasn't been called for. I used to care about the sadlers but after all their dramatics I hope they get whats coming to them and that's the truth
Tyler Burnette

Livingston, TN

#49 Dec 15, 2012
Unconditional love? What love? Where's the unconditional love for their own DAUGHTER. And you think I want them to be a role model to my brother? Someone who attacks an 82 year old man? I'd rather him look up to his mother who's actually a decent human being than those people.
Cynthia Bowman

Corona, CA

#50 Dec 15, 2012
Bailey stone wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to try and make anyone feel bad. It was your beloved family that has caused all of this unnessicary drama!
All you hear is what you want to hear. You hear one side only. My niece needs help not your ugly devisiveness. How about helping and not making things worse?
Alexis Brooke

Faith, NC

#51 Dec 15, 2012
Tyler Burnette wrote:
Unconditional love? What love? Where's the unconditional love for their own DAUGHTER. And you think I want them to be a role model to my brother? Someone who attacks an 82 year old man? I'd rather him look up to his mother who's actually a decent human being than those people.
Right on Tyler!
Alexis Brooke

Faith, NC

#52 Dec 15, 2012
Cynthia Bowman wrote:
<quoted text>
All you hear is what you want to hear. You hear one side only. My niece needs help not your ugly devisiveness. How about helping and not making things worse?
How about you stop arguing. You've created most of the tension on this anyways
Erin Dobie

Carlsbad, CA

#53 Dec 15, 2012
Hey now, I didn't mean any offense to my last post. I'm not here to attack or hurt people's feelings. Yes I said unconditional love & I mean it. So your mom does something they don't like. They bicker & argue, things get out of hand, they do that. Families all do that. Doesn't mean they don't love Jamie or you. Hell, Lord knows my mom & I don't always see eye to eye (sorry if you're reading this mom) but no matter how much we've ever fought or not spoken to each other, how mad she's been at me or me at her, I still know she loves me more than anything on God's green Earth. This whole situation, admittedly, has gotten WAY out of hand, we all know that. People are going to pick sides, that can't be helped. But like I said family is family. It may not show, with all the bullshit that's been going on, & Tyler I'm truly sorry for all that's going on, but even though you can't see it they do love you & Matthew & Jamie. Jamie will always be, no matter what, Pam & Davids daughter (blood or not) & they're always going to love her. & I'm not talking about them being role models to Matthew, I'm talking about you. You're his big brother, he's going to look up to you & the example you set for yourself & him. No matter how much you don't agree with what's going on on the Sadler side of the world, don't channel hate. Stick up for your mom, stand by her side, disagree with everyone else, but still have the ability to show that no matter whos side you choose in this war that you can set a good example for Matthew & say "I don't agree with anything you say or anything you do, but you're still family". You're a fully grown man now Ty & you can make all your own decisions, I'm not here to belittle you or pass judgement, I'm just here to say with all the shit (excuse my French) that's going on in today's world, everyone needs all the family they can get, whether they like them or not.
Erin Dobie

Carlsbad, CA

#54 Dec 15, 2012
Alexis Brooke wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you stop arguing. You've created most of the tension on this anyways
Alexis my aunt is being defensive because this is her family that's involved. Family will stick up for family.
Tyler Burnette

Livingston, TN

#55 Dec 15, 2012
Erin if that's really you respond to me on facebook and let's talk on there. I sent my number too. Feel free to call or text if you like. Or just reply on there. Either way I'd like to talk to you personally
WHAZ UP WITH THAT

Livingston, TN

#56 Dec 15, 2012
Sounds like the Sadlers, David Sr., Pam and David Jr.need to pick up the 12 step book and read it again. Don't think they have learned a darn thing from it. Is it called Inventory????I don't think they can honestly look in the mirror at themselves when it comes to the truth because of all the untruths. I also realize that airing this for public view may be the wrong way to deal with this but I think their Grandson has a right to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You go Tyler and I think you have filled us all in on what is going on. I think the David Sadler Sr. bunch needs to step back and take a real good look at themselves and note that they are the same as the poorest of poorest, they are no better. Maybe remember where they came from and make it a Humbling experience they have forgotten. Being consumed is overwhelming all over what? Only they will know that, if it is looked at truthfully. Remember Mirrors Break. Just a Thought and I'm allowed, without putting my name, so I will turn my back and bend over and you can do what you want with that. Merry Christmas Everyone and what do you want for Christmas???!!!!
good memory

Cookeville, TN

#57 Dec 15, 2012
I remember what the Sadlers did to the McCurdys... Told lies about them, told lies to the kids..That's why they supported J.M. Windle. The truth all comes out about one's character; or in this case, a whole family's.
theirpoopdoessti nk

Livingston, TN

#58 Dec 15, 2012
If this is true them David needs to be kicked off the board of Aldermen and I will call Curtis and the rest of the members and tell them that. They say Karma is a B*tch
Lynne Dobie

United States

#59 Dec 15, 2012
Tyler I love you but I think you fabricating what happened is not helping. First of all your Mothers boyfriend threw the first punch, second of all your 67 year old grandfather held down a 200lb 18 year old to keep him from jumping in. And your Grandmother pulled Diane away from her husband when she was attempting to grab him around the neck where he just had surgery. Doc fell and got hurt during the fray. Doesn't that sound more like what happened? Attacking a teenager from behind? Beating up an old man? Wow. As far as the comments go, these ignorant fucking hillbillies really think they are badasses when they are hiding behind a keyboard. As far as the comment you made to my daughter goes, let me just tell you one thing. I will always back up my sister when I think she is right and in this case she is, but..there is not a person or a force in this world that could make me go against my niece EVER!P.S Reformed01 you have got to be the biggest pussy in Livingston. All that trash talk and don't post your name.
True colors

Jamestown, TN

#60 Dec 15, 2012
Somebody fix some popcorn. This is getting good!
hmmmm

Livingston, TN

#61 Dec 15, 2012
Lynne Dobie wrote:
Tyler I love you but I think you fabricating what happened is not helping. First of all your Mothers boyfriend threw the first punch, second of all your 67 year old grandfather held down a 200lb 18 year old to keep him from jumping in. And your Grandmother pulled Diane away from her husband when she was attempting to grab him around the neck where he just had surgery. Doc fell and got hurt during the fray. Doesn't that sound more like what happened? Attacking a teenager from behind? Beating up an old man? Wow. As far as the comments go, these ignorant fucking hillbillies really think they are badasses when they are hiding behind a keyboard. As far as the comment you made to my daughter goes, let me just tell you one thing. I will always back up my sister when I think she is right and in this case she is, but..there is not a person or a force in this world that could make me go against my niece EVER!P.S Reformed01 you have got to be the biggest pussy in Livingston. All that trash talk and don't post your name.
and I suppose that you were there? so you know this is what really happen ??
lol

Livingston, TN

#62 Dec 15, 2012
Where was Tyler in this smack down? Hiding out and screaming for the cops. Lol. He was so scared his voice cracked like he was in puberty. Guessing that bad ass ROTC training he brags about on Facebook didn't kick in. He probably smoked one of the Joints he is known for before court. And just think.... His mother is a drug addict to.
fishy

Livingston, TN

#63 Dec 15, 2012
Look at what you are dealing with and always consider the source. What a joke.
Lynne Dobie wrote:
Tyler Burnette

Livingston, TN

#64 Dec 16, 2012
lol wrote:
Where was Tyler in this smack down? Hiding out and screaming for the cops. Lol. He was so scared his voice cracked like he was in puberty. Guessing that bad ass ROTC training he brags about on Facebook didn't kick in. He probably smoked one of the Joints he is known for before court. And just think.... His mother is a drug addict to.
Which Sadler are you? Please come say it to my face. I broke up a fight that your family started. And there are going to be charges against a few of you. So please say who you really are. I dare you. You're too scared to say it because you know how worthless you really are. And you know how screwed you all are because there is no way you're getting out of this. So keep running your mouth behind a fake name. I dare you to say who you are. And I was the mature adult unlike all of you. If you would've came at me I would've defended myself but I was just trying to stop the storm you people started.
Tyler Burnette

Livingston, TN

#65 Dec 16, 2012
Lynne Dobie wrote:
Lynne Doc was shoved down before anything else took place. He wasn't in the way. There were 2 females on either side of him. He specifically pushed him down and then went for Bill. And Bill kept backing up trying to avoid a fight. He was being shoved and he defended himself. If someone came up pushing you and screaming in your face would you let them? I think not. And if you want to talk about fabrication. Your whole family lied under oath in a court room against my mother and were proven to be liars. Why do you think there's no order of protection against her? And also they're hiding behind fake names like the cowards they are calling my mother a drug addict and apparently I am also? Who's making up the lies now? My mother is a drug and alcohol treatment center manager. How accurate do you think the things being said against us are true? David had a facelift. That's not really surgery that can be damaged. You think Diane could hurt him? Be mature. Conor was trying to break up the fight and David grabbed him from behind. He was choking him out and Diane hoped a woman's presence could help stop the madness when your sister grabbed her by her hair saying "how dare you tell my personal business". It wasn't "stop telling lies about me". It was stop telling the truth around town. Your sister had a personal agenda when it came to that and if you're going to say she didn't then you're quite biased. Family is family and I understand. But truth is truth and my conscious leaves me on the right side of what's going on because I know the truth from a lie unlike you who only hears what happens when they run to you and tell you what they want you to hear. If you were at that court you would have seen the same thing I did along with the rest of the people at that court. 2 lawyers and around 5 clerks all saw it as well. So you believe what you want but don't you dare condemn my mother when she's done nothing wrong. She wasn't even part of the altercation, but yet you're going to call and tell her she should be ashamed of herself? Shame on you. If you don't have the whole story then don't you dare start making conclusions that are based on a bunch of lies. You live on the other side of the country and are quite clueless as to what is really going on. Whenever assault charges are filed by the Sheriff's department you'll realize how wrong you are. So don't take my word for it even though it's the truth. Take it from the Sheriff's department.
smell as fish

Livingston, TN

#66 Dec 16, 2012
will someone bring me a drink?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are Men Such Babies? (Sep '08) 4 min johnson1 9
Livingston First Baptist Church 45 min johnson1 1
Carl Childers 1 hr Linda 1
Apryl Hale 1 hr Wondering 7
Jared staggs 1 hr Curious 1
glenda jo stacy 1 hr Yep 3
Who are the drug dealers in Overton Co. 2 hr xxx 12
More from around the web

Livingston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE