Sadler Smackdown of 2012
wow

Nashville, TN

#257 Jan 14, 2013
SMOKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Any in-depth study of the behavior patterns of Big Dave from the 1960's forward, would show a pattern of in inappropriate and irresponsible behavior known to the people that live here and remember.
You wouldn't believe some of the shit my grandpa told me !
I've heard some of the stories myself. No my family is not perfect but we don't stand on the street corners trying to convince others of how good we are, and in the same breath preaching about the sins of our neighbors.
Hmmmm

Nashville, TN

#258 Jan 14, 2013
Mary 1982 wrote:
I must say I cannot recall a time I heard people wishing other people lost their jobs and could not support themselves at Christmastime. I was not there, and neither were MOST of the people posting. I cannot imagine how terrible their Christmas must have been facing the unknown future they must have right now is all I am saying. I hope "doc Little" does well!
what da heck do Christmas have to do wit it ?
helpful

Rickman, TN

#259 Jan 15, 2013
SMOKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Any in-depth study of the behavior patterns of Big Dave from the 1960's forward, would show a pattern of in inappropriate and irresponsible behavior known to the people that live here and remember.
You wouldn't believe some of the shit my grandpa told me !
yes tell me i would
Sadler Dynasty

United States

#260 Jan 16, 2013
wow wrote:
All the Sadlers I know are full of hotair and sh!!.
youcand me both
MBk

Rickman, TN

#261 Jan 18, 2013
Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to read "Mary Lincoln's" post before you start judging us.
Well, Little David does when it's convenient for him too. But, when it isn't good timing, he doesn't. Who knows?
Opinion

Monroe, TN

#262 Jan 19, 2013
They are all fake. That wife of David Jr. is a piece of work. I just wonder how she really is as a teacher? Is she really worth my tax paying dollars???
hmmm

Springfield, SC

#263 Jan 19, 2013
you are a piece of work yourself! it takes a sick person to come off with your little comment opinion. every one makes mistakes because we are human. i hope someone judges your mistakes, you know you make them..........
curious

Livingston, TN

#265 Jan 20, 2013
Opinion wrote:
They are all fake. That wife of David Jr. is a piece of work. I just wonder how she really is as a teacher? Is she really worth my tax paying dollars???
why didnt you ask that question before all the trouble began?
just the facts

Livingston, TN

#266 Jan 21, 2013
I hear David Sr. has been talking to people about running for the enpty seat on the county court, it just don't get any better.
Stew Pidasso

Livingston, TN

#267 Jan 21, 2013
Not hapnin.
MBk

Rickman, TN

#268 Jan 21, 2013
You've got to be joking. Wow. Arrogant & ignorant much, David Sr.?
huh

United States

#269 Jan 21, 2013
I'll vote for him.
Its his destiny !
Some peoples children

Monroe, TN

#270 Jan 21, 2013
huh wrote:
I'll vote for him.
Its his destiny !
I will vote for him too!!
Get Real

Jamestown, TN

#271 Jan 21, 2013
just the facts wrote:
I hear David Sr. has been talking to people about running for the enpty seat on the county court, it just don't get any better.
That is just what this county needs. He is "smart" you know? Well trained.
Lee

Livingston, TN

#272 Jan 21, 2013
Some peoples children wrote:
<quoted text> I will vote for him too!!
Better think twice about that Keith!
Some peoples children

Monroe, TN

#273 Jan 21, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Better think twice about that Keith!
okay I thought about it plus I'll still vote for him.
rose

Livingston, TN

#274 Jan 22, 2013
I am praying for the Sadler Family. I know they love each other and are big family. Sadler's work this out between your selves like the Lord would have you to do.
parent at A H Roberts

Mauldin, SC

#275 Jan 23, 2013
Ok I don't do topix for the simple fact of I don't get my kicks by dwelling on others misfortune! I am a parent at ah roberts mrs Sadler is adored by her class and many other children in the school my kids being ones that adore her and her husband and family! How u SOME of u ppl can sit there and bash ppl! U are hiding behind Ur computer and phone! That's called a coward! Straight up I was brought up to face my problems not to run and hide from them as I see some here do! U know where they work an live be an adult and go to them with Ur o so kind words u have for them! Sarcasm!!!! Seriously u talk big here go knock on there door and tell them face to face Ur opinion on the matter! Or r u just another small town statistic of rumors, jealousy, envy and long time vendettas against a happy family! It seems this family no matter what loves each other so y can't u ppl let them deal with this! It seems to be a FAMILY matter not an Overton co. Topix matter as someone decided to make it to be! I'm sure this runs deeper than we all know I don't know nor do I want to its NONE OF MY BUSINESS! But I hate that ppl have to come on here and put ppl in the ground and bet half was lies if not were not the Judge not jury! Only god has the right to judge any of us! That's the only person u must answer to at the end of the day! And how mrs Sadler got her job is not a relevant matter 1/2 of employed ppl got their job from knowing someone inside the company or said job. And as far as mr Sadler he was voted in by ppl in this county! And his store is running cause this community spends their money there. So y are u gripping! Ppl see fit that they do his & her job well! PERIOD! Mrs Sadler has taught my children she shows them kids they are loved and they are special I've seen it! My kids adore her as a teacher and a person. Me Sadler also coached my son last season my son has more respect for him and what he does for his team as a coach and person! Ppl grow and change! All families are not by no means perfect sorry to tell ya all family trees have skeletons ALL do! And if Urs don't someone down the line covered it well! So u might want to clean Ur own trees secrets b4 shaking branches on someone else's no one but that family knows what's going on I don't care friend or foe unless we all were there no will ever get to the bottom of the real issue and its not mine nor any other person in this community with just an opinion to judge someone period! Do u ppl even think about this crap! U are to looked up to by our youth! I don't want my kids on this crap! But they do have a teenage son that is more than likely innocent in all this that probably is getting looks and stuff out in public! Because on person put his family business out there for all to see! He didn't ask for this. He don't deserve to be talked about at school cause I guarantee ppl say "u know Ur families dirty laundry is all over topix" y don't u ppl stop and think b4 doing some stupid crap like this cause their may be ppl involved that are innocent! And don't deserve the pounding that Ur giving them knowingly and unknowingly! U ppl really need a life if this is what Ur day consists of! I hate this site ain't been on it but a handful of times I heard about this and was appalled and ashamed of u human beings! U all should be ashamed of ur selves!
parent at ah roberts

Nashville, TN

#276 Jan 23, 2013
Opinion wrote:
She is a awesome teacher her class adores her my child adores her!
Hijack

Nashville, TN

#277 Jan 23, 2013
I love how up in arms everyone is on every single topic about "their tax dollars"

Hey guys. EVERYONE PAYS TAXES. In exchange for taxation, you get representation... and that's the end of the line. You're not actually the boss of anything. This meager contribution you make to society as a whole does not confer upon you any power or authority whatsoever.

Fortunately, the First Amendment DOES give you the right to gimp and moan like idiots, so... carry on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupi Liberals 5 hr Billy 2
Women Tell Republican Betsy DeVos: Stand with ... 6 hr Livingston citizen 6
Betsy DeVosí Department of Education sexual ass... 6 hr He is full of bs 3
uaw in hutcinson 8 hr Roy Bean 212
Bronnie the fraud 9 hr resident 19
Parker seals women 11 hr Really really 5
best deer hunter in livingston 14 hr Voer 4

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance