Sadler Smackdown of 2012

Posted in the Livingston Forum

First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 14, 2012
The way head it, the "Famiy" has completely turned on one of their own. I thsnk God that there is such a thing as unconditional love and that my family has it. Isn't that what the PROGR AM tries to teach you??? Sounds like some people need to PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH huh Dave???????
Tyler Burnette

Livingston, TN

#8 Dec 14, 2012
And also there are plenty witnesses along with myself to prove what I say is true.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 14, 2012
I am sorry for what happened to you and your family Tyler. Maybe this time the mighty Sadlers will get what they deserve regardless of their "stature in the community". Other than Mrs. Sadler, who I understand was a very nice person, their only claim to fame has been alcoholism!!!!
no football here

Jamestown, TN

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Tyler Burnette wrote:
I was there and what happened was Melody Sadler called a bunch of people on the opposing side of her at court "stupid bitches", and when someone said something back David Sadler II, the younger one, pushed down Dock Little, who is either 81 or 82, and broke his shoulder. He then attacked Bill Barnes who kept trying to avoid fighting and then he tackled him. Then his 18 year old nephew pulled little David off of him. Then David Sadler Sr. blindside tackled the 18 year old and wrenched his neck in a rear naked chokehold. The nephew was only trying to stop the altercation and had no reason to be attacked the way he was. Then Diane Sadler tried to get David to let the boy go when his wife Pam Sadler grabbed her by the hair as her daughter Terri confronted her in an intimidating manner and I stepped inbetween them. All hell broke loose because this family is fucking psychotic. They attacked a group of people in front of the courthouse after they lost a bullshit claim for an order of protection against my mother. The reason they lost is because they were caught in so many lies that no one could possibly believe their ridiculous bullshit. They even put their 9 year old daughter on the witness stand to lie for them. They are pathetic and I hope they go to jail for what they've done.
B Barnes?I wish I had been there. I may have been jail.
overton republican party

United States

#11 Dec 14, 2012
these are all lies.
this family would never do such silly things in public.
this is just another attempt to belittle the republican party in overton county.
in your heart, you know im right!
tylers woman

Charlotte, NC

#12 Dec 14, 2012
Hah Tyler baby when are you coming over since you got home. I missss you. You can bring some smoke.
no football here

Jamestown, TN

#13 Dec 14, 2012
reformed01 wrote:
I am sorry for what happened to you and your family Tyler. Maybe this time the mighty Sadlers will get what they deserve regardless of their "stature in the community". Other than Mrs. Sadler, who I understand was a very nice person, their only claim to fame has been alcoholism!!!!
Their claim?? Only one. Dont blame alcoholism, years sober, so some say. Mr. Sadler and Mrs. Sadler and brothers and sister were very nice people.
well what the hell

United States

#14 Dec 14, 2012
happened to the following generations?
Anyone that would hurt Doc Little needs the shit beat out of them! He married one of those Sadler women.
I think she is older than him though.
Channel 5 news has been called in on this.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 14, 2012
they like dem Big Macs for $1.12
i sold dem 18 hehe
Bully Hater

Monroe, TN

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Maybe they'll quit bullying Jamie now. I truly feel sorry for her.
Tyler Burnette

Livingston, TN

#17 Dec 14, 2012
overton republican party wrote:
these are all lies.
this family would never do such silly things in public.
this is just another attempt to belittle the republican party in overton county.
in your heart, you know im right!
Go ask the clerks at the Justice Department and they'll tell you the exact same thing. I'm republican myself you idiot so that has no idea. Whenever you see them taken to jail over what they did then you'll know exactly what I say is true. They broke Doc's shoulder in 4 places. Glad you're defending a man who would do that to an 82 year old man. I guarantee you'll see exactly what their character is when you hear what all they did by the many witnesses present.
Tyler Burnette

Livingston, TN

#18 Dec 14, 2012
so that has nothing to do with it*
wondering

Monroe, TN

#19 Dec 14, 2012
Tyler Burnette wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask the clerks at the Justice Department and they'll tell you the exact same thing. I'm republican myself you idiot so that has no idea. Whenever you see them taken to jail over what they did then you'll know exactly what I say is true. They broke Doc's shoulder in 4 places. Glad you're defending a man who would do that to an 82 year old man. I guarantee you'll see exactly what their character is when you hear what all they did by the many witnesses present.
If you don't mind me asking who is your mother and what did she have to do with it? and what did doc little have to do with it?? I have no love for the Sadlers .People know how they are. Maybe one of the Nashville news stations will have a story about this lol
Reformed01

Nashville, TN

#20 Dec 15, 2012
To NO FOOTBALL HERE, you are right, Mr. and Sadler were very nice people as are some of the brothers and sisters. I was only talking about the "immediate" family of Big Dave. And to the OVERTON REPUBLICAN PARTY,too many witnessed this for it to be swept under the rug. NOT THIS TIME ANYWAY......
burnette cowards

Livingston, TN

#21 Dec 15, 2012
you know tyler people can only run their mouths so long before they get smacked. so either knuckle up or quit being a mouthy little bitch like your momma!
Tyler Burnette

Livingston, TN

#22 Dec 15, 2012
ok so i admit it im a coward and my moms a drunk and a dope head
School

United States

#23 Dec 15, 2012
David Sadler, David Sadler jr, Pam Sadler, Terri Sadler, and melody Sadler, are all pieces of shit. Nobody really likes them, they only tolerate those idiots to keep from having to confront them. Hope they all get what the deserve.
whatever

Monroe, TN

#24 Dec 15, 2012
Tyler Burnette wrote:
ok so i admit it im a coward and my moms a drunk and a dope head
duh we know your not Tyler you dont even have the same IP addy
lazy sam

Livingston, TN

#25 Dec 15, 2012
The Sadler left the Republican Party more then 2 years ago to support John Mark Windle and Charlotte Burks. Your memory is very short. This is just another attempt to smear Republican Party in Overton County, whad had nothing to do with this.
this happened

Gainesville, FL

#26 Dec 15, 2012
This actually happened. No joke, it came over the scanner and they took down reports of the incident. It will be covered up like everything else in this down because the Sadlers are, for some reason, viewed as an important family.

Melody called a member of their family a "Stupid F**king B*tch" (This woman is a teacher at AH Roberts Elementary who was hired recently...)

David Sadler II then confronted and assaulted an older man outside of proceedings. A 45 year old attacking a near 80 year old man.

A younger man tried to get Sadler II off of the older man and then David Sr. attacked him. A 60 year old attacking an 18 year old from behind.

This is what you get when you buy into this small town garbage. You vote these people into office and shake their hands at fairs and ball games. They think they are better than you and they will get off scot free for this too. David II coulda killed that old man. What a creep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troy ford 1 hr Just wondering 2
Misty at Hutchinson 1 hr blockhead 109
Donald Trump, thrice-married adulterer, offers ... 8 hr Mardifleur 39
livingston cops (Aug '13) 8 hr Danny L 72
Jimmy Carter: Only Former President Committed 9 hr Billy 6
Review: R M Family Pharmacy Pharma (Apr '12) 10 hr Walgreens again 12
andrea Ayers 11 hr Judge Cols in line 4

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance