Hottest Deputy in the county?
chicky

Allons, TN

#85 Jun 26, 2010
B Walker is hot...but hes also a player....guess thats ok but kinda makes him lose some points with me.....
why not

Columbia, SC

#86 Jun 27, 2010
john garrett is pretty sexy
Watch It

Waterloo, Canada

#87 Jun 27, 2010
You all best back the f*@k up! John Garrett is taken and I HIGHLY suggest you bitches keep you're hands off or you will have ME to deal with!! Lmao ok, I have no clue who John Garrett is. Just joking!! HeHe!!
citizen10

Livingston, TN

#88 Jun 28, 2010
why not wrote:
john garrett is pretty sexy
Last time I saw him he was soo damn fat he looked like he was poured in that car.
yummy

Cookeville, TN

#89 Jun 28, 2010
citizen10 wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I saw him he was soo damn fat he looked like he was poured in that car.
Hey, sounds good to me! I like am man with some meat on him!!!!
My Opinion Only

Cookeville, TN

#90 Jun 30, 2010
Personally, John Garrett is not only cute with those blue eyes and that smile, he is also a good person and a hard worker! One of his best/worst traits depending on how you look at it, the inability to filter things. What goes across the brain, comes straight out of the mouth. I myself think alittle tact is good but would rather someone give it to me straight than sugar coat it! And for the fat comment, he looks damn good in my book!
Mary Smith

Knoxville, TN

#91 Jun 30, 2010
John Garrett is built too small
Mary Smith

Knoxville, TN

#92 Jun 30, 2010
Too bad it is so small

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#93 Jun 30, 2010
John is very happily taken. He is a sweet guy and very caring. So what if he's gained a little weight? He still does his job and does it well. Keep up the good work John!:)

Location hidden

#94 Jun 30, 2010
Mary Smith wrote:
Too bad it is so small
Maybe yours is too big? Ever think about that?
Mary Smith

Knoxville, TN

#95 Jun 30, 2010
Datremis wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe yours is too big? Ever think about that?
He does me no good no more, No good no more. I am looking for more men for cunniligus pleasure.
lucky

Warwick, RI

#96 Jun 30, 2010
Datremis wrote:
John is very happily taken. He is a sweet guy and very caring. So what if he's gained a little weight? He still does his job and does it well. Keep up the good work John!:)
She's a lucky girl!

Location hidden

#97 Jun 30, 2010
Mary Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
He does me no good no more, No good no more. I am looking for more men for cunniligus pleasure.
Maybe if you couldn't drive a semi truck through it he could do you some good!
abcdefg

Byrdstown, TN

#98 Jun 30, 2010
City --Sean Allred
county-- Al Daniels
lucky 2

Waterloo, Canada

#99 Jun 30, 2010
lucky wrote:
<quoted text> She's a lucky girl!
He's pretty lucky too! She's cool as hell!
Aunt Ester

United States

#100 Jun 30, 2010
abcdefg wrote:
City --Sean Allred
county-- Al Daniels
Sean has a twin brother.
Anonymous

Byrdstown, TN

#101 Jul 1, 2010
Aunt Ester wrote:
<quoted text>
Sean has a twin brother.
really ? i didnt know that . sean is a really sweet person
abc987

Cookeville, TN

#102 Jul 16, 2010
Aunt Ester wrote:
<quoted text>
Sean has a twin brother.
Sean doesnt have a twin brandon walker does but they arent identical
ugly

Cookeville, TN

#103 Jul 16, 2010
Steve Castle is the hottest I think. But I hear he is a real jerk so that makes him ugly to me. City would be Walker but he is a player and won't ever be with just one woman so he ugly too.
sugar

Monroe, TN

#104 Jul 16, 2010
If you really want to see some HOT guys in Uniform then look at the State Troopers! yum yum course not all of them. I don't know these guys names but I bet some of you do. I seen 3 at the DQ today about creamed in my shorts lol I bet they have lots of women wanting them. They are on the cell phone all the time lol better watch it they are on 111 today and pulling people over. gGtta love them flashing lights lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how did Hayes get reelected as mayor? 1 hr johnson1 4
News Cookeville bringing Jehovah's Witnesses together (Jul '12) 1 hr pcloadletter 180
Andrea Ayers 1 hr I am Mark Peeks dad 5
County roads 3 hr Lonnie C 7
hutchinson (Jul '10) 4 hr Charlie brown 93
unjustice 7 hr There is justice ... 30
Hillary is Winning 8 hr ltr 12

Livingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Livingston Mortgages