Who is Kevin Arnett who works at the ...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
more confused

Jamestown, TN

#121 Nov 29, 2012
confused wrote:
which one?
What do you mean by which one? If you really are from Alpine like it says, you should know JV and just how extremely dangerous he can be. If you don't just ask his ex or her family. He's threatened them for years. This is just the last in his many threats of anyone who gets in his way. He was at the funeral home recently telling people what all craziness he was going to do I heard. He's the one to blame for his family breaking up, he was always mean to her, and now he continues to destroy innocent lives.
confused

Livingston, TN

#122 Nov 29, 2012
I never lived in alpine in my life, dont know why they put it on there, they did it when I moved, don't know how to get it off of there, have tried, I am an older person soon to have out patient surgery, seen all the hoop-la on here and dont want to be around ppl. that are not safe to be around, you'all talk like this person is a lunatic, think I want someone like that taking care of me, would you? I have postponed for A while because of this post thank you!
more confused

Jamestown, TN

#123 Nov 29, 2012
confused wrote:
I never lived in alpine in my life, dont know why they put it on there, they did it when I moved, don't know how to get it off of there, have tried, I am an older person soon to have out patient surgery, seen all the hoop-la on here and dont want to be around ppl. that are not safe to be around, you'all talk like this person is a lunatic, think I want someone like that taking care of me, would you? I have postponed for A while because of this post thank you!
It's not KA that is crazy, it's James Vaughn that is the lunatic.
more confused

Jamestown, TN

#124 Nov 29, 2012
I don't know why it has Jamestown on mine cause that is definately where I live.
confused

Livingston, TN

#125 Nov 29, 2012
more confused wrote:
<quoted text>It's not KA that is crazy, it's James Vaughn that is the lunatic.
does he work at the hospital,? don't know any of them, just dont want to go where some nutcase is on the loose, I live in Livingston, I wish I knew how to get the Alpine thing off of here, I am very careful who I get to know, The hospital thing scares me, this whole post is scary......but informative. topix is actually a good place to acquire and decipher info.
concerned

Jamestown, TN

#126 Nov 30, 2012
confused wrote:
<quoted text> does he work at the hospital,? don't know any of them, just dont want to go where some nutcase is on the loose, I live in Livingston, I wish I knew how to get the Alpine thing off of here, I am very careful who I get to know, The hospital thing scares me, this whole post is scary......but informative. topix is actually a good place to acquire and decipher info.
In my opinion you shouldn't put off your procedure all because of some idiots post on this forum. The man that started this topic seems to have some major mental health issues, if you read all the posts here and in Jamestown it's quite obvious. However, that has nothing to do with the hospital here in Overton County or in Putnam County. It seems the gentleman (KA) that lost his job in Putnam County is taking the issue of slander, etc. to court, as it seems he should, if James Vaughn, in fact, did cause him to lose his job. I would not put my health at risk due to gossip and rantings on TOPIX.
confused

Livingston, TN

#127 Nov 30, 2012
I would sure be taking someone to court, if they told horrible things about me that were not true! my daddy taught his family....never tell a lie and you will never have to tell another one ,lies are horrible if you get ppl. to believe them, good luck to all of you, you have to admit this is A lot of "hoop-la"
confused

Livingston, TN

#128 Nov 30, 2012
more confused wrote:
I don't know why it has Jamestown on mine cause that is definately where I live.
have gone round and round with Topix over this Alpine address, do not want it, they say it's wherever your carrier tells them you're at, they have even tried to tell me my e-mail isn't mine (just got two) have found out ppl. in Livingston have an address that comes up....Celina......Moss......Ga insboro... for a few, there are others, getting to the point (finally) everything is not always as it seems, even if you see it in black and white it may not be true, I do live in Livingston but looks like I am Stuck with Alpine. Happy Holidays!
more confused

Jamestown, TN

#129 Nov 30, 2012
confused wrote:
<quoted text>have gone round and round with Topix over this Alpine address, do not want it, they say it's wherever your carrier tells them you're at, they have even tried to tell me my e-mail isn't mine (just got two) have found out ppl. in Livingston have an address that comes up....Celina......Moss......Ga insboro... for a few, there are others, getting to the point (finally) everything is not always as it seems, even if you see it in black and white it may not be true, I do live in Livingston but looks like I am Stuck with Alpine. Happy Holidays!
I meant to say that Jamestown is NOT where I live. I don't know why it says that on mine. But it don't say that all the time, sometimes mine does say Livingston.I do pray you have gotton over this crazy mess on here and are going to get the medical help you need. Maybe they will take this slanderous topic off, there was one that the Vaughn guy had on here that was took off it was so bad. Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Bull

Kingston Springs, TN

#130 Nov 30, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is if you guys that couldn't keep your family together would have left her family alone they would still be together love is stronger than anything .He didn't go out with anyone till he was divorced 8 months .He cried everyday four his family and never gave up on them. Life has kicked him bad and his family turned on him and he still loves them.You can say anything about him you want he don't care and loves all of you and has the hole time, till you have walked in his shoes you don't know what is to loose your family,He wants her to be happy even if he can't be a part of her life but he prays for them every day she was his best friend . He is drug free and doing great.
He went out on her for a while actually and got dumped because of seeing ANOTHER woman while cheating in the first place , he tells lie after lie after lie he will never be drug free and honestly he acts like a crazy man T is in much better shape without him
confused

Livingston, TN

#131 Dec 1, 2012
more confused wrote:
<quoted text>I meant to say that Jamestown is NOT where I live. I don't know why it says that on mine. But it don't say that all the time, sometimes mine does say Livingston.I do pray you have gotton over this crazy mess on here and are going to get the medical help you need. Maybe they will take this slanderous topic off, there was one that the Vaughn guy had on here that was took off it was so bad. Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Thank You, don't worry about me, I let my imagination run wild, had visions of Jack The Ripper stalking the halls looking for A victim, it is so sad that ppl. on this post have to go through these terrible things, this is why there will never be peace in the world, peace starts in the home. Been nice conversing with you, you probably wont hear from me again, do A little volunteering at xmas, Peace be with all of you.
the real truth

Jamestown, TN

#132 Dec 1, 2012
Bull wrote:
<quoted text> He went out on her for a while actually and got dumped because of seeing ANOTHER woman while cheating in the first place , he tells lie after lie after lie he will never be drug free and honestly he acts like a crazy man T is in much better shape without him
He sure does act like a crazy man,and he wouldnt know the TRUTH if he was body deep in it. He's one scary person. Bless his heart, maybe he will find someone and stop making T's heck.
Knee Deep in It

Knoxville, TN

#133 Mar 24, 2013
Bull wrote:
<quoted text> He went out on her for a while actually and got dumped because of seeing ANOTHER woman while cheating in the first place , he tells lie after lie after lie he will never be drug free and honestly he acts like a crazy man T is in much better shape without him
He made poor t's life a living hell from the day that she started dating him. She always worked more than one job to keep them going. How could she have had the time between work and taking care of her children to go out with anyone? He never had a job in his life that I ever knew of, his occupation as gardener was all I ever heard of *a-winking-winking*. I can't figure out why he is allowed to go back into overton county after all his violent crimes there. My sister said she saw him out of his car surrounded by law cars the other night in Livingston. But she said he was let go.|All of my family that I have still living there are scared to death of him| I guess it just proves, that money talks, and crap walks. He has a good family I hear, a father that is quite ill I understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bright Beginnings Child 1 hr really 24
President 2016 2 hr Melanie 9
Steven Castle (Oct '08) 15 hr pencil 11
Melissa walker 16 hr wondering in allons 1
Ryan Duke is a snitch 16 hr lalalalalala 10
its almost check day! 17 hr Lola 10
republican dennis hastert paid to hide sexual m... 20 hr greg 3
More from around the web

Livingston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE